GUILTY VA - NFL QB Michael Vick, 3 others indicted for dog fighting, Surry County, 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Friend,
I thought you might be interested in this HSUS campaign to
persuade the NFL to punish football player and alleged
dogfighter Michael Vick appropriately. Now that a grand jury has
indicted Michael Vick on federal animal fighting
charges--including reports of extreme cruelty to dogs who
weren't aggressive enough--it's clearly time for them to get off
the dime.
Please ask NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell to suspend Michael
Vick immediately for his cruelty. It will only take a minute.
Here is the link:
https://community.hsus.org/campaign/US_2007_dogfighting_nfl2?rk=s113u891Nbs8

Just got this in email. Please, please, please take the time to do this!

ear Friend,
I thought you might be interested in this HSUS campaign to
persuade the NFL to punish football player and alleged
dogfighter Michael Vick appropriately. Now that a grand jury has
indicted Michael Vick on federal animal fighting
charges--including reports of extreme cruelty to dogs who
weren't aggressive enough--it's clearly time for them to get off
the dime.
Please ask NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell to suspend Michael
Vick immediately for his cruelty. It will only take a minute.
Here is the link:
https://community.hsus.org/campaign/US_2007_dogfighting_nfl2?rk=s113u891Nbs8
Thanks to you and Krisnine. I have wrote and called so many people today. On another note I will NEVER buy nikes again...LOSERS!!!

>>Roger Goodell now faces the most significant issue of his NFL commissionership -- how to handle the Vick situation.
Already the league is upset that what Vick told Goodell during their Saturday, April 28 meeting at the NFL draft contradicts the information contained in the 19-page federal indictment handed down Tuesday.

Still, the league is determined to exercise patience, something Duke did not do when three of its players were indicted and the school cancelled its lacrosse season.

The NFL held a round of high-level meetings Wednesday to discuss the Vick situation, and how it should be handled. The plan, for now, is not to suspend Vick, but in a case this volatile, anything is possible.

Before it would make any decision on Vick, the league first wants to gather more facts, delve into the strength of the evidence against him, figure out the timing of the case. Until more information filters in, it looks like no decisions come out of 280 Park Avenue.

But the league does not expect to have to wait long. Lawyers consider the eastern district of Virginia, where Vick will be tried, "the Rocket Docket." Cases are known to move faster there than any place else.
Before long, the league and football followers will have the answers they want. Then action against Vick can be taken.
-- If any action is taken against Vick now, it will have to come from Falcons owner Arthur Blank, not Goodell.<<
http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/10261116

Didn't Goodall suspend Pacman Jones before his case went to court? I don't see the difference here.
Although, it should be interesting to see how fans react when/if he takes the field. I know how he'd be received at FedEx Field and it wouldn't be pretty.

Disgusting--The dogs were electrocuted,drowned,hanged, and shot--Vick and his cohorts seem pretty sadistic--One dog was killed by slamming it to the ground--Vick needs to be banned from football permanently,which should happen soon enough--and his contract should be voided--and hopefully, Vick and the others involved will serve the maximum sentence of six years in prison

I cried, just watching those videos running during the stories on this last night. The dogs actally fighting. It made my stomach turn, and if that's not bad enough, the horrible, vile, evil sadistic things that were done to those dogs to get rid of them, or if they lost the fight is absolutey, beyond belief or comprehension.

I bet it he gets off.

It's deplorable! That's as much as I can even get out, because it almost renders me speechless.

I hope the IRS nails his arse too. All that money unclamied.

the only difference between Vick and anty other slimeball crimainal on the street is he happens to have a well paying job due to his athletic abilities.. that doesnt exclude him from being a poor excuse for a hman being or a criminal. He should lose his contract, all endrosements, have the IRS sue his *advertiser censored** for back taxes and penatlies. The NFL should fine hime for porr sportsmanship and the damage control they are going to need. Also for a contract that wont be fufilled since he will be behind bars. Additonally he ought to have monies seized to pay for an advertising campaign and for the care of these siezed animals. As apart of that he should have to pay monies to the humane society and other groups to prevent cruelty to animals. He needs serious counseing, and jail time. I hope they nail his *advertiser censored** to the wall.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
the only difference between Vick and anty other slimeball crimainal on the street is he happens to have a well paying job due to his athletic abilities.. that doesnt exclude him from being a poor excuse for a hman being or a criminal. He should lose his contract, all endrosements, have the IRS sue his *advertiser censored** for back taxes and penatlies. The NFL should fine hime for porr sportsmanship and the damage control they are going to need. Also for a contract that wont be fufilled since he will be behind bars. Additonally he ought to have monies seized to pay for an advertising campaign and for the care of these siezed animals. As apart of that he should have to pay monies to the humane society and other groups to prevent cruelty to animals. He needs serious counseing, and jail time. I hope they nail his *advertiser censored** to the wall.

I cried, just watching those videos running during the stories on this last night. The dogs actally fighting. It made my stomach turn, and if that's not bad enough, the horrible, vile, evil sadistic things that were done to those dogs to get rid of them, or if they lost the fight is absolutey, beyond belief or comprehension.

I bet it he gets off.

It's deplorable! That's as much as I can even get out, because it almost renders me speechless.

I hope the IRS nails his arse too. All that money unclamied.
Class-z,
Even if he were to get off I really don't think he will be able to do damage control on a situation like this....
I have no doubt that soon enough he will be the most unpopular person in the NFL and no team will ever consider touching him!!

Just a quick side note;
The Bloods wear Michael Vick's jersey. Vick has even autographed many of the jerseys for them.

Vick= Very Important Crip Killer.

31-40013-P.jpg

Jersey link

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Michael Vick absolutely needs to be suspended by the NFL.

Cruelty to animals is completely unacceptable, and there shouldn't be a place for anyone, participating in this type of activity, in any sport, regardless of what kind of talent they have.

I emailed the commissioner. I would suggest that we all should.

Why just suspended?? It is my feelings that he should never be in the NFL. As a huge FB fan and once MV fan, I dont want my furture children looking up to him.

Vick is done.

He will be convicted or plead which will be the end of his career in the NFL.

One way or another, he is done. The HSUS and Peta will be a thorn in the side of the NFL until they act.

Vick is just simply stupid. I mean he probably has thrown away $20 mil a year plus endorsements....all so that he could it up. He is human trash.

Beyond that, he is a very poor quarterback and short of running fast offers nothing to a team.

Cal

Email your Congressperson's entire office staff and request that Michael Vick be suspended immediately.

http://www.outsourcecongress.org/outsource/congress/schstaffers.html

To: Andrew_Billing@Isakson.senate.gov; Nancy_Bobbitt@Isakson.senate.gov; Nancy_Brooks@Isakson.senate.gov; Chris_Carr@Isakson.senate.gov; Loula_Davenport@Isakson.senate.gov; Jared_Downs@Isakson.senate.gov; Houston_Ernst@Isakson.senate.gov; Marie_Gordon@Isakson.senate.gov; Monica_Heil@Isakson.senate.gov; Catherine_Henson@Isakson.senate.gov; Jeremy_Johnson@Isakson.senate.gov; Joan_Kirchner@Isakson.senate.gov; Margaret_Krueger@Isakson.senate.gov; Caroline_McLean@Isakson.senate.gov; Mike_Quiello@Isakson.senate.gov; Jody_Redding@Isakson.senate.gov; Jason_Skipper@Isakson.senate.gov; Glee_Smith@Isakson.senate.gov; Bradford_Swann@Isakson.senate.gov; Tyler_Thompson@Isakson.senate.gov; Sheridan_Watson@Isakson.senate.gov; Sarah_Adams@Chambliss.senate.gov; Justin_Clay@Chambliss.senate.gov; Teresa_Ervin@Chambliss.senate.gov; Catherine_Fore@Chambliss.senate.gov; Leslie_Gavin@Chambliss.senate.gov; Jennifer_Hayes@Chambliss.senate.gov; Rich_Horne@Chambliss.senate.gov; Camila_Knowles@Chambliss.senate.gov; Lindsay_Mabry@Chambliss.senate.gov; Theresa_Milligan@Chambliss.senate.gov; Ashley_Nelson@Chambliss.senate.gov; Monty_Philpot@Chambliss.senate.gov; Anne_Russell@Chambliss.senate.gov; Marisa_Simpson@Chambliss.senate.gov; Nancy_Staves@Chambliss.senate.gov; Clyde_Taylor@Chambliss.senate.gov; Michael_Venet@Chambliss.senate.gov; Kate_Vickers@Chambliss.senate.gov
Subject: Suspend Michael Vick
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 9:25 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael Vick is an ugly blemish on the great State Of Georgia, as well as our United States.

SUSPEND HIM NOW!!

Vick is done.

One way or another, he is done. The HSUS and Peta will be a thorn in the side of the NFL until they act.

Vick is just simply stupid. I mean he probably has thrown away $20 mil a year plus endorsements....all so that he could it up. He is human trash.

Beyond that, he is a very poor quarterback and short of running fast offers nothing to a team.

Cal

There was an article in the Washington Post yesterday written by Michael Wilbon. That guy sure is a bonehead. He actually compared Vick's case to the Duke lacrosse players.

Vick is done.

Cal

good!...that's what i wanted to hear/read...!

You my friend are my new best friend!! Thank you so much!

Email your Congressperson's entire office staff and request that Michael Vick be suspended immediately.

http://www.outsourcecongress.org/outsource/congress/schstaffers.html

To: Andrew_Billing@Isakson.senate.gov; Nancy_Bobbitt@Isakson.senate.gov; Nancy_Brooks@Isakson.senate.gov; Chris_Carr@Isakson.senate.gov; Loula_Davenport@Isakson.senate.gov; Jared_Downs@Isakson.senate.gov; Houston_Ernst@Isakson.senate.gov; Marie_Gordon@Isakson.senate.gov; Monica_Heil@Isakson.senate.gov; Catherine_Henson@Isakson.senate.gov; Jeremy_Johnson@Isakson.senate.gov; Joan_Kirchner@Isakson.senate.gov; Margaret_Krueger@Isakson.senate.gov; Caroline_McLean@Isakson.senate.gov; Mike_Quiello@Isakson.senate.gov; Jody_Redding@Isakson.senate.gov; Jason_Skipper@Isakson.senate.gov; Glee_Smith@Isakson.senate.gov; Bradford_Swann@Isakson.senate.gov; Tyler_Thompson@Isakson.senate.gov; Sheridan_Watson@Isakson.senate.gov; Sarah_Adams@Chambliss.senate.gov; Justin_Clay@Chambliss.senate.gov; Teresa_Ervin@Chambliss.senate.gov; Catherine_Fore@Chambliss.senate.gov; Leslie_Gavin@Chambliss.senate.gov; Jennifer_Hayes@Chambliss.senate.gov; Rich_Horne@Chambliss.senate.gov; Camila_Knowles@Chambliss.senate.gov; Lindsay_Mabry@Chambliss.senate.gov; Theresa_Milligan@Chambliss.senate.gov; Ashley_Nelson@Chambliss.senate.gov; Monty_Philpot@Chambliss.senate.gov; Anne_Russell@Chambliss.senate.gov; Marisa_Simpson@Chambliss.senate.gov; Nancy_Staves@Chambliss.senate.gov; Clyde_Taylor@Chambliss.senate.gov; Michael_Venet@Chambliss.senate.gov; Kate_Vickers@Chambliss.senate.gov
Subject: Suspend Michael Vick
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 9:25 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael Vick is an ugly blemish on the great State Of Georgia, as well as our United States.

SUSPEND HIM NOW!!

As well as the commissioner of the NFL and members of GA congress, we need to get a hold of some management for the Atlanta Falcons front office, owner, coaches, etc.

Anyone have anything? If it was the Skins, I could give em to you but I don't have anything for Atlanta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiend_nyx