Found Deceased VA - Nicole Clardy Mittendorff, 31, Woodbridge, 13 April 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well all they say is she loved her job and would not miss work. Come on there is more to this lady than that.
Things are not being said here.
Jmo

What about the father of that golfer? Same area. Checked out for awhile, was found, but then committed suicide.

Weird. I have not seen anything to suggest that she has children.

I saw that black and white photo also. Someone replied to your comment that it was not hers.

IMO after reading all of these posts here, MSM and social media, if separated (I was married to a cop, while in process of divorce, had my tires slashed etc -wasn't him but assumed co-workers), I think she may have been overwhelmed, emotional period, I think (IMO) she committed suicide. Also, had a friend that was a case here, she left, only immediate family and friends w/police knew possible suicide. While media broad-casted missing person with no POI. She was found (suicide)

Well all they say is she loved her job and would not miss work. Come on there is more to this lady than that.
Things are not being said here.
Jmo

I bet she also loved life. She was very active and fit. I would tend to think she was doing fine overall and would not want to miss out on life.

There is no reason to be rude to each other. The bickering and rudeness needs to stop. If you are stating your opinion, say so. If it's fact, back it up with a link.

Thanks!

Who last laid eyeballs on here and when?

This is what I cannot understand. Yes, I know the park is not as crowded during the week, but I've taken off work a few days to ride on Skyline Drive and there are still enough people in the park that someone would have seen something. Have we heard anything that describes what she is wearing? If known, that might help users of the park to step up and say they saw someone on a particular trail, at a certain time and which direction they were going. They may not have gotten a good look at her face, but something, say, a particular color T-shirt or ballcap might register with a hiker. She was at a crossfit facility in Warrenton before going to Shenandoah NP. Did someone see her leaving the facility that can describe what she was wearing?

This is what I cannot understand. Yes, I know the park is not as crowded during the week, but I've taken off work a few days to ride on Skyline Drive and there are still enough people in the park that someone would have seen something. Have we heard anything that describes what she is wearing? If known, that might help users of the park to step up and say they saw someone on a particular trail, at a certain time and which direction they were going. They may not have gotten a good look at her face, but something, say, a particular color T-shirt or ballcap might register with a hiker. She was at a crossfit facility in Warrenton before going to Shenandoah NP. Did someone see her leaving the facility that can describe what she was wearing?

Well i want to know who last saw her before that text message.

As far as I can tell: just finding the car hasn't ruled out any of the possible scenarios... Accident, suicide, voluntary disappearance, abduction, assault and/or murder. Unless, the contents of the car or something missing from the car or home is significant or suggestive of evidence toward one scenario over another.

Maybe so, but foul play seems the least likely possibility here.

I don't see how someone could even think, that foul play is the "least" likely possibility here~!?? I believe, based on what's been told to us, (not even on what hasn't) that there is a VERY strong possibility of foul play.
A beautiful woman disappears, husband doesn't know or report for two days, husband works in powerful job, marital problems (thus the recent separation) and the agency handling the investigation is where he works.. and the information is trickling in like an IV DRIP! ... seems very odd to me!

I traveled a few routes near her firehouse, every week day. As soon as I saw the car, I remembered seeing one just like it sometime in the last week. But it could have been anyone. It stood out to me because it was unique but that is all I remember and it was in Fairfax County or North Arlington. So, it doesn't help with this search.

I don't see how someone could even think, that foul play is the "least" likely possibility here~!?? I believe, based on what's been told to us, (not even on what hasn't) that there is a VERY strong possibility of foul play.
A beautiful woman disappears, husband doesn't know or report for two days, husband works in powerful job, marital problems (thus the recent separation) and the agency handling the investigation is where he works.. and the information is trickling in like an IV DRIP! ... seems very odd to me!

Because despite what Investigation Discovery has people believe, it isn't really that common for random people to be caught in a secluded area and murdered.

Suicide rate is double I believe.

@peggytv is the verified twitter account of a reporter. She says the mittendorff's didn't create the registry and Nicole is not pregnant.

How quite LE is been makes me think they might have a good idea what made her disappear, then again no state more than VA likes to keep information "close to the vest" as y'all would say in the US. ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because despite what Investigation Discovery has people believe, it isn't really that common for random people to be caught in a secluded area and murdered.

It's also not common for a woman like her to go missing! [emoji3]

At the moment, I believe the following:

A) She was separated, at least prior to December 2015

B) The car was found in the lower lot

C) She gave no outward signs of being suicidal or gave anyone cause to be concerned

I think maybe she did go to the SNP to train and she probably wanted the solitude as much as the physical activity. Call it working on herself. I think she ran into someone who was up to no good or she had an accident. I'm not ruling out a wildlife attack.

Right, but she may have agreed to meetup with someone familiar to her... And that person could have caused her harm and then left the area in his or her own vehicle.

The problem is that there is almost no cell reception in SNP, when I go hiking there, I turn off my cell and turn it back on when I'm on my way home to sync my fitbit. Otherwise, the battery quickly dies from searching for signal. Last time I hiked in that area (Old Rag), I couldn't get a signal/update my fitbit until I had driven quite a few miles away from the trail parking lot.

Thank you for that info. I've learned that Fitbits with GPS and connectivity can be hacked and the person wearing them can be located and tracked. An attacker would know to ditch or disable a cell phone but I'm thinking they wouldn't be aware of a Fitbit's capabilities. I guess it would give vital information if it could be determined that it signaled or updated outside the area after the time that she went missing. Or to determine a time she entered the SNP and that it is still inside the black hole of cell phone coverage.

Hoping they find her asap. It would be very easy for someone to wait near her car for her to return and overpower her before she could get the door open. And if the parking area is accessible without entering and checking into the park -- I don't know that LE would be able to get any info on cars coming into or leaving the lot.

The problem is unless you consider it to be foul play, law enforcement will not collect evidence. Chicken and the egg thing. It's true.
they don't suspect foul play at this point but they have taken her car and they've already triangulated the phone to try to obtain her whereabouts.

Does the fact that LE and SAR teams have widened their search mean there wasn't any traceable scent on the trails they have searched? (Obviously they didn't find her on those-sorry if this is a dumb question).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties