Found Deceased VA - Nicole Clardy Mittendorff, 31, Woodbridge, 13 April 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search teams gather for morning briefing #FindNicole #COVSAR @ShenandoahNPS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
24a957babe0af3b4ebbccd7fca11f25c.jpg

Hi, I'm new here. My first post got deleted so I hope I have more luck with this one!!

I live in the area that Nicole's car was found. I am very familiar with the area being searched and the SNP in general.

If my local knowledge can be of help or resource to anyone, please feel free to ask :)

And that would mean Nicole did not drive into SNP to park her car.
So does that also mean she wouldn't have been on camera or anywhere noticeable to purchase a park pass? (Sorry im not local and trying to understand the layout of all this).
Also, is this parking place popular or off a distance from where others would normally park?

So does that also mean she wouldn't have been on camera or anywhere noticeable to purchase a park pass? (Sorry im not local and trying to understand the layout of all this).
Also, is this parking place popular or off a distance from where others would normally park?

Correct, not a manned entrance station and no cameras. The parking place is a popular spot with other hikers parking their cars there.

Hi, I'm new here. My first post got deleted so I hope I have more luck with this one!!

I live in the area that Nicole's car was found. I am very familiar with the area being searched and the SNP in general.

If my local knowledge can be of help or resource to anyone, please feel to ask :)

:wagon:

Teenagers grab a backpack to runaway. Wouldn't there be some kind of evidence she was leaving long term missing from her home? She just has so much going on besides work, an upcoming event she was training for, and she doesn't have any kids. She could just pack up and leave, leaving a car to make it look like she got lost doesn't make much sense to me. I can see leaving her car to meet someone and something happened more likely, or abducted from the area between there and Warrenton.

Just touch anywhere in the msg you want to delete it will bring up a black screen find the edit click on it

Sorry that's if you are using Tapatalk
But I am not seeing delete on Tapatalk so I really don't know

I wanted to share this photo from WJLA it was from a 4pm news broadcast could not find a link for it but took a photo with my phone the reporter circled the search area and puts black dot where the exact location where the car was found thought this infomation might be useful ,.... Just for reference because the picture is kind of blurry it says Upper Hawksbill Parking & its looks like you would come in on route 608 to enter that particular lot

You have misinterpreted, Upper Hawksbill is on Skyline, it's the triangle to the left below Big Run Overlook. Your map (big dot) does confirm the location of the lower parking area for Old Rag/White Oak Canyon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member