Found Deceased VA - Nicole Clardy Mittendorff, 31, Woodbridge, 13 April 2016 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've noticed a lot recently that when these women turn up missing, and it's later determined to be suicide, the husbands always seem to have this blank look about them as if everything in the relationship was just hunky-dory and there wasn't a problem one.

You hardly ever hear one of them say "Yeah, we'd been fighting and arguing and I said some things I shouldn't have, and then off she went !!"

I think an admission like that would go a lot further in explaining the "why ?" than we normally get. There's always this huge void and a big mystery why a woman would run off and harm herself. Maybe it's because the survivor isn't being completely truthful about the circumstances surrounding the situation, or worse yet, just staying mum about them.

Can someone be driven to commit suicide ?? I would say probably yes.

I hope to God her body isn't found dead where her car was parked, especially if they have already searched the area before!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha Ha ha.....that's funny. I take it you've observed the progress of some of these "professional searchers" over time. My favorite one was the black guy that disappeared down in Texas about 2 years ago. They searched and searched and searched for one week, and then 2 weeks, and then after 3 weeks they called the search off and gave up on it.
Some time later on, somebody came across his remains approximately 50 yards away from where his vehicle was parked. 150 feet. The distance from your front door to the street.

They never bothered to explain how he was missed by all of those searchers and tracking dogs........and they never will.

We see it over and over again in here.

I've noticed a lot recently that when these women turn up missing, and it's later determined to be suicide, the husbands always seem to have this blank look about them as if everything in the relationship was just hunky-dory and there wasn't a problem one.

You hardly ever hear one of them say "Yeah, we'd been fighting and arguing and I said some things I shouldn't have, and then off she went !!"

I think an admission like that would go a lot further in explaining the "why ?" than we normally get. There's always this huge void and a big mystery why a woman would run off and harm herself. Maybe it's because the survivor isn't being completely truthful about the circumstances surrounding the situation, or worse yet, just staying mum about them.

I say no way. People should be strong enough to walk away from a relationship and not end your life because of someone. But not everyone is strong enough. That's why it's important to get your friends or family help when you can tell they are hurting.

While a lurker and then a reading member for years, so please excuse if I'm not doing this post correctly. Live streaming all the DC channels' 5pm newscast. So far all opened up with Prince story. Currently listening to, in case anyone needs the link. http://wusa9.com. Being covered now but just to say the news reporter is working on her story and they will have it soon.

Ha Ha ha.....that's funny. I take it you've observed the progress of some of these "professional searchers" over time. My favorite one was the black guy that disappeared down in Texas about 2 years ago. They searched and searched and searched for one week, and then 2 weeks, and then after 3 weeks they called the search off and gave up on it.
Some time later on, somebody came across his remains approximately 50 yards away from where his vehicle was parked. 150 feet. The distance from your front door to the street.

They never bothered to explain how he was missed by all of those searchers and tracking dogs........and they never will.

We see it over and over again in here.

No, my comment is from the hundreds of missing men that are found dead in water. They are always found in the same area that was searched many times before. But that's a different phenomenon, i.e. Smiley Face Killer. [emoji3]

But we've seen that there were other factors outside the marriage that could well have contributed to that state of mind here, in particular. I'd venture to bet he wouldn't say everything was good, but they were working on it, per the news articles cited earlier.

Searchers do find people, but there's times things are overlooked, esp in a large area such as this one. The most heartwrenching to me is Noah Chamberlin found right outside of the search area. Plus if only people will check their property more than the backyard. Just expand a search, and don't assume, even kids can go farther than what you'd expect. :/

WUSA9 ‏@wusa9 [video=twitter;723259316548022274]https://twitter.com/wusa9/status/723259316548022274[/video]
#BREAKING: Sources tell @AndreaMcCarren that a body was found near White Oak Canyon trail. The search for Nicole Mittendorff could be over.

Currently watching the report on WUSA at 5. The reporter confirms that it appears they have found her and that she is not alive. They said they have found a body.

You can watch wusa9 live reporting with the app

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Any locals know where White Oak Canyon trail is in relation to her car ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachstatesleuth
Back