Found Deceased VA - Nicole Clardy Mittendorff, 31, Woodbridge, 13 April 2016 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Honestly, I think it's incredibly unlikely that this was foul play, so I think it's unlikely that she was in a grave as such.

Chelsea King went for a jog in San Diego and met with foul play. I think the same could have happened here. I hope it didn't.

I don't know what is worse, the waiting or the speculation. I feel for her family.

An autopsy might not be needed.

Given the circumstances I believe VA law will require the the State Medical Examiner determine an official cause of death. In many states any death that is considered "unattended" requires an autopsy, especially if any physical trauma is involved. I had a relative who died in an accident while they were home alone and even though the cause of death was obvious the state (MA) required an autopsy.

If it's Nicole, I feel for her family too. I've been in their position and it is excruciating.

Chelsea King went for a jog in San Diego and met with foul play. I think the same could have happened here. I hope it didn't.

Many people around the country are murdered in national parks. It's quite shocking.

Wow how sad.
Wtop is now saying on the radio. No id on body yet.

[video=twitter;723268747100839936]https://twitter.com/bruceleshan/status/723268747100839936[/video]

b6473268f4cf6894e25a95cb569fa057.jpg

WUSA9 ‏@wusa9 4m4 minutes ago
#BREAKING: Sources tell @AndreaMcCarren that a body was found near White Oak Canyon trail. The search for Nicole Mittendorff could be over.
Are you serious? They've been searching five days and found near the trail?
Near is a relative term in a park of hundreds of square miles.

Channel 5, Fox, news just had the breaking news that the search has been suspended for Nicole. They said a female body has been found, but they don't say it's her. Channel 7, ABC, has a reporter going there. Mostly the local channels are more concerned with Prince right now. SMH

Her body was found about a mile from the parking lot per WUSA9

WTOP News radio: A body has been found in Shenandoah National Park

It's very possible the forest fire was intentionally set to tie up a lot of resources and allow for the killer to go and plant her body there without getting caught.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's very possible the forest fire was intentionally set to tie up a lot of resources and allow for the killer to go and plant her body there without getting caught.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How? Police find people. Fire fighters fight fires. It isn't one or the other.

I have been lurking on this post. I must say the optimist in me hoped she'd just left to "get away". Of course, the realist in me said, "Come on, you know the odds are not in her favor..."

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzyQuinn
Back