VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His docs though... he doesn't know if he owns a car? Also I find it a bit odd that he says "high school grad" at 'Involvement in Education'. Natalie's docs say she's a freshman at VT. I know it's just the way they choose to answer, but did he maybe drop out (fairly recently)?

I don't think so because VT released a statement to the press that he was being suspended.

"According to Montgomery County Commonwealth's Attorney Mary Pettitt, first-degree murder carries a sentence of 20 years to life in prison. Abduction carries a sentence of up to 10 years in prison.

Pettitt said transporting or concealing a dead body is a felony and carries a sentence of up to five years in prison. Being an accessory after the fact is a Class 1 misdemeanor and carries a sentence of up to 12 months in jail, Pettitt said."

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/eisenhauer-to-be-arraigned-monday-morning/37748620

"As charges were being read Monday morning, law enforcement was still looking for more evidence.

The Virginia State Police and Virginia Tech Police were at the Vet Med Pond searching for anything that could be related.

Officers on scene couldn't say what they were looking for, but said Blacksburg Police asked them to search for anything suspicious.

As of now, they have not found anything in the water related to Nicole Lovell's death."

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/eisenhauer-to-be-arraigned-monday-morning/37748620

I don't think so because VT released a statement to the press that he was being suspended.

I remember that. Would it be possible though that they didn't know yet he dropped out? With winter break and all? Maybe he just never went back (to school, he obviously was in his dorm) after the break.

Or maybe he felt better to call himself a grad instead of a freshman...

"Nicole, the youngest of four, was in seventh grade at Blacksburg Middle School, her mother said. Nicole had two brothers and one sister.

Nicole, who was born in Radford, Virginia, loved pandas and decorated her room with the stuffed bears and pillows covered with the "Minions" animated movie characters, her mother said. Her favorite color was blue.

"When she grew up, she wanted to be on American Idol," Weeks said. "She loved to sing and dance. She loved anything to do with 5 Seconds of Summer. She loved country music too - Elvis Presley, Conway Twitty. She liked Jason Aldean, Sam Hunt, all of them. I took her to a Brad Paisley concert when they had it at Tech.""

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/b...b6c-1e1e-5fc0-a976-bdb35385a4c9.html?mode=jqm

(I wonder if Nicole was able to see the cute panda video that went viral recently?)

I remember that. Would it be possible though that they didn't know yet he dropped out? With winter break and all? Maybe he just never went back (to school, he obviously was in his dorm) after the break.

Or maybe he felt better to call himself a grad instead of a freshman...

I'm thinking they asked him highest level of education obtained. He hasn't yet finished his freshman year, so technically his highest level of education is high school grad. There are two docs for him, however, and one says college freshman.

"On Jan. 1 at 3:35 a.m., Nicole posted a short message to a Facebook group called "Teen Dating and Flirting." Captioned on a close-up selfie, the white flash of her cellphone camera illuminating her cheeks, she wrote: "Cute or nah."

The message received 304 replies. Many of the comments were spiteful, not unlike the kind of bullying that is pervasive on social media.

"You're very round," one person wrote.

"And no not cute," another commented.

On her Instagram account, Nicole wrote: "Its none of your business who I date."

On Sunday, a commenter on the Facebook page of a group that calls itself Justice for Children Without Voices, which has been following Nicole's disappearance, noted that one of the forums she had frequented was being shut down.

" 'Teen Dating and Flirting' has been shut down! The page will take a full 24 hours to be removed. Many of you know this is one of the many groups and sites Nicole Lovell was a part of. Our children are in danger when exposed to this type of stuff online. We had personally began to reach out to parents of 'real children' in this group. We beg every parent here to please go through your child's social media, pay attention who's on their pages (FB, Instagram, KIK) to just name a few and let's start protecting our children and teaching them right and wrong. It's ok to be the 'mean' parent, they can thank us later.""

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/b...b6c-1e1e-5fc0-a976-bdb35385a4c9.html?mode=jqm

That sounds - unstable to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's basically a misquote / poor paraphrase of John 8:32.

Which, considering he went to a very small Christian school in WA prior to moving to VA, and it's a pretty commonly used verse (in other contexts) makes me think he may have thought he was quoting Scripture. :dunno:

Eisenhauer, a freshman, had moved to Howard County, Md., from Yakima after his sophomore year at Riverside Christian School, where he participated in cross country and track.

http://www.yakimaherald.com/news/cr...cle_fa65b9a8-c874-11e5-a287-23cf9b7e2b41.html

I'm thinking they asked him highest level of education obtained. He hasn't yet finished his freshman year, so technically his highest level of education is high school grad. There are two docs for him, however, and one says college freshman.

Thanks. I must not be all with it today. I'm missing stuff left and right. I just read both of those documents. #naptime

Uhm. So. I'm looking at the charge of murder and it says "imprisonment". That's what I'm going to go with on this one. I don't think he has it in him to kill her. Not yet.

Well, it's been over 24 hours and the Teen Dating and Flirting FB is still up. Somewhat good news is that people aren't lining up in droves the join the other group. They did get 62 new members since the post to join was posted about 12-13 hours ago, but considering there's 18,272 members in TDF that's not too bad. It's not going to do a thing to shut this one group down, but I'd still like to see it happen.

I'm wondering why there isn't any coverage of the bond hearing? Isn't it usually a big news story in a high profile case? I'm looking on twitter and at the local news sites of the area and they are still talking about this morning arraignment.

My son had a liver transplant at 14 months, so there has been a lot of talk about this case in all of the various liver forums that I frequent on SM. I just cannot fathom this family's pain right now. I just wanted to throw in my two cents regarding the transplant aspect of the case.

Up until recently, my son was on the same medication regiment that she was on: one medication, twice daily. It's likely that she'd been on a steroid-free anti-rejection medication, either Rapamune or Prograf. In the past, my son had to stop his anti-rejection meds for a week to treat some other issues. He was closely monitored for rejection and had begun to show signs by the end of the trial run, but based on that experience I'd certainly say that it would take longer than 5 days for someone to go into complete failure and pass- much less the 3 days that she actually missed having her meds.

I believe that this sick sob killed her, but I also think it's still possible that it was accidental. I'd seen early on where her latest set of labs were reported as "normal." However, that likely just means that they were her version of "normal." Every transplant kid that I know suffers from low platelets, decreased WBC and elevated liver numbers. My son has issues with his vitamin k levels, leading to increased clotting times. We've also been warned of sharp blows to the stomach leading to a possible "disconnect" of the biliary tree. Our surgeon had only seen that happen once in his 30+ years of experience, but it's a possibility that she sustained a sharp enough blow to the stomach that something like that occurred. That's not something that would kill her immediately, but it would immediately be evident that something had gone horribly wrong. He may have freaked out and just let her die, or freaked out and finished the job if something like that had happened.

I just can't imagine how NK could have helped him unless he gave her some story that she empathized with. But, then, I can't imagine how she could have helped him at all.

I noticed the date of her offenses on the charging document says January 27th. I wonder if that means anything.

Uhm. So. I'm looking at the charge of murder and it says "imprisonment". That's what I'm going to go with on this one. I don't think he has it in him to kill her. Not yet.

Does it say "imprisonment" somewhere on the felony charging papers? I am looking at them, and do not see "imprisonment." What I am reading is "willfully, deliberately, and with premeditation kill and murder __________ in the first degree."

http://wsls.com/2016/02/01/murder-suspect-to-make-initial-court-appearance-today/

" I believe the truth can set me free"

I'm wondering if he is going to use as a defense that she committed suicide...
Per the link above it states death on 1/27/2016....so Idk which one is correct.

Abduction on or around January 27 and murder on or around January 30?! I do not like the sound of that. :(

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper