VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought about the car ownership portion of DE's documents. The possible ownership of the car and him being unsure of it, might be because he is not sure if his name is on the title. In his family it is probably referred to as "his car" but he might be unsure if it's in his name, his parents', or both of theirs.

So was the bond hearing today? I thought it was supposed to be at 1. Did I miss something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re the bond issue:
"Both Eisenhauer and Keepers remain in jail without bond. Their next hearing date is March 28th at 1pm for a preliminary hearing in Juvenile & Domestic Relations Court. If they request a bond hearing, a date and time for that will be set. Neither has requested a hearing as of this time."
http://wsls.com/2016/02/01/murder-suspect-to-make-initial-court-appearance-today/

so, to me this is different than how I've ever seen court dates work, but I guess they need to request a bond hearing, which is why they're not out on bond atm, though who knows if it could/would be granted.

Oops just saw this. Thanks!!!

Enraged! Entitled people bug me!!! My son was working at 16 while attending high school, and still went to college for his engineering degree. Vehicle? Paid for with money HE earned so never a doubt of who's name it was in! My daughter, 18 when she got a job, but was still in high school. Now works full time, and going to school for vet tech, with plans and dreams of attending Tech for their vet program. We aren't rich. Her grades will have to speak for themself when it she applies. And yet, this selfish, cocky dude doesn't have a job, likely never has, and is attending Tech, likely private pay from family, doesn't even know if he owns a car, likely is given spending money, car insurance paid for, etc, and throws it all away to kill someone! LSKJ:LKFJSODFIP@#R*(@WL JMO!

I assume you mean NK and DE. They did go to different high schools but a bit under 20 miles apart. So, it's possible they could have known each other before moving the Blacksburg. I'm guessing they met through some engineering student event and bonded due to their Maryland backgrounds.

They could have met online before college on apps like The Quad, where new college students meet others also going to that college, where they can find roommates, etc.

http://quadapp.com/ hmmm, is the app no longer in service?

I think it may be called CampusQuad now.

As soon as one site shuts down, more pop up. Never-ending battle, Imo. I don't know what the answer is. Even kids who are monitored at home will find ways to get on to these types of sites.

I think the answer is that we adults need to face this ugliness and be honest with our kids about what is happening on these sites. We tell them cigarettes will cause cancer, we tell them drinking and driving can be deadly, we tell them not to get into cars with strangers....we need to tell them about that some websites are dangerous. The dangerous websites are not "jokes" and they are not just kids being mean kids. Some websites are truly dangerous for their physical and emotional health and we need to be honest what to look for. The danger is real and we need say that bluntly and clearly. If they think we are too old or dorky to understand, we need to prove otherwise and give them the straight facts.

And, yes, the disgusting websites will keep popping up. There are always more roaches hiding than the ones you see.

I think the answer is that we adults need to face this ugliness and be honest with our kids about what is happening on these sites. We tell them cigarettes will cause cancer, we tell them drinking and driving can be deadly, we tell them not to get into cars with strangers....we need to tell them about that some websites are dangerous. The dangerous websites are not "jokes" and they are not just kids being mean kids. Some websites are truly dangerous for their physical and emotional health and we need to be honest what to look for. The danger is real and we need say that bluntly and clearly. If they think we are too old or dorky to understand, we need to prove otherwise and give them the straight facts.

And, yes, the disgusting websites will keep popping up. There are always more roaches hiding than the ones you see.

And another reason to sit down and watch Catfish on MTV with your kids. Bring up Tinder, Snapchat, etc.. Teach them how to reverse search images, etc. It is not a cure by any means, but it opens up the dialogue and the fact that they need to be aware of the underbelly of the internet.

Enraged! Entitled people bug me!!! My son was working at 16 while attending high school, and still went to college for his engineering degree. Vehicle? Paid for with money HE earned so never a doubt of who's name it was in! My daughter, 18 when she got a job, but was still in high school. Now works full time, and going to school for vet tech, with plans and dreams of attending Tech for their vet program. We aren't rich. Her grades will have to speak for themself when it she applies. And yet, this selfish, cocky dude doesn't have a job, likely never has, and is attending Tech, likely private pay from family, doesn't even know if he owns a car, likely is given spending money, car insurance paid for, etc, and throws it all away to kill someone! LSKJ:LKFJSODFIP@#R*(@WL JMO!

My thoughts exactly. He's so smart, but hasn't taken the initiative to know if he owns the car his parents gave to him.

Sometimes I think these high achievers who commit crimes at this age are actually sabotaging themselves "on purpose" (without realizing they are doing it on purpose). They've been the Golden Child in sports and/or school, but are now reaching the age when they have to stand on their own two feet and make their own accomplishments happen....and they crumble. In jail, they once again have the boundaries made for them and they can be "model" inmates.

JMO, over-analyzing, speculating, nothing more.

Interesting that DE has a court appointed attorney and NK's parents hired one for her. Perhaps DE's parents don't have the resources to retain counsel for him, they're still looking for one, or they are letting him fend for himself. Just speculating.

is I possible they are searching that pond so thoroughly because he drowned her?

"As charges were being read Monday morning, law enforcement was still looking for more evidence.

The Virginia State Police and Virginia Tech Police were at the Vet Med Pond searching for anything that could be related.

Officers on scene couldn't say what they were looking for, but said Blacksburg Police asked them to search for anything suspicious.

As of now, they have not found anything in the water related to Nicole Lovell's death."

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/eisenhauer-to-be-arraigned-monday-morning/37748620

is I possible they are searching that pond so thoroughly because he drowned her?

I think they're looking for phones or computers. After the big VT shooting massacre, they searched another pond on campus for that killer's hard drive.

Both are engineering majors whose futures seemed bright. Eisenhauer was a star runner in high school who looked forward to years of competition on the Hokies' top Track and Field team. Neither had criminal records, according to their arrest warrants.

[...]

A number listed for Eisenhauer's parents rang busy. A message left at Keepers' home in Laurel, Maryland, was not immediately returned. Nicole's family members did not immediately return messages seeking comment.

http://www.newsday.com/news/nation/...-virginia-tech-students-is-mourned-1.11414542

There was no one at Eisenhauer's home, a blue house with a "Let it Snow" flag fluttering on the front porch in the golf course community of Hobbits Glen in Columbia. Also Monday, no one answered at Keepers' home, a stone-and-cream home in a neighborhood of large, well-kept homes in Laurel.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-blacksburg-monday-20160201-story.html

According to Virginia Tech spokeswoman Tracy Vosburgh, Eisenhauer and Keepers have both been banned from campus by Virginia Tech Police. According to the ban, the pair would be charged with trespassing if they are seen on campus.

Monday was a “somber” day for students at Lovell's school, Blacksburg Middle, said Montgomery County Public Schools spokeswoman Brenda Drake.

Drake, who was at the school Monday morning, said that students met together at the beginning of the day before classes had started.

The staff’s goal was to be supportive for the students who knew Lovell well, but also to help the ones who didn’t to cope with grieving and helping out their fellow classmates and their teachers, Drake said.

The school had 10 counselors available for the more than 800 students in the building. Drake said there were also “safe spaces” set up for students to meet and talk with counselors or other adults.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/b...cle_0a4b1b6c-1e1e-5fc0-a976-bdb35385a4c9.html

Anyone remember the name of the alternate FB profile DE was using to post on the teen dating site? TIA.

edit: NVM I found it.

It is very possible that even though DE and NK weren't friends on their official facebook, they were connected thru the alternate "trolling" FB accounts. DE's account has over 500 friends on it, many of them being troll profiles as well.

Anyone remember the name of the alternate FB profile DE was using to post on the teen dating site? TIA.

It is very possible that even though DE and NK weren't friends on their official facebook, they were connected thru the alternate "trolling" FB accounts. DE's account has over 500 friends on it, many of them being troll profiles as well.

Was it ever confirmed he was on the teen dating site? If so can you post his alternate profile? Thanks

What was it?

Is that a scratch on NK's face?

I keep going back between if it's a scratch or hair. It looks like hair but thicker than the little whispies around it so I can't tell for sure. I kind of feel like if it was a scratch a reporter would have confirmed it after seeing her in court

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
distrustHUMANS24