VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As usual I'd like to see locations on a map. How far apart is everything, etc.

I wonder if she was killed that first night. Likely imo.

I'm seeing some custody cases involving people with DE's last name in Howard County but I can't figure out if they are related or not. Does anyone know DE's birthday? If so I may be able to figure this out.

From Vinelink:
Offender Name: DAVID EDMOND EISENHAUER
Offender ID: 43424
Date of Birth: 02/28/1997
Race: White

Custody Status: In Custody
Location of Offender: Montgomery County Jail

Booking Date: 01/30/2016

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/d...47000&agency=290&id=43424&searchType=offender

NK's Birthdate is 1/18/97

Sleuthers earlier when discussing masked man .... guys go take a look in the same fb thread they were on and find the Abs guy LK initials.. not sure I can say his name if anyone knows it's ok to say or post link let me know and I will. Go to his page and read the screenshot of his omegle conversation if you can stand it ugh. Very frightening and interesting.

I can't right now but someone should screenshot all of that if it hasn't been done already. The group will be gone soon.

How much involvement would it take for NK to receive these charges? Would loaning him her car do it? Or would she have to have been in the vehicle with him in order to technically have "disposed of the body"? Would the second charge be leveled if she initially lied to LE or tried to cover for him and then relented and told what she knew?

I just wonder if they ARE searching for a murder weapon - could it be that she threw it into the lake? If so, would that rise to the level of what she is being charged with?

Thanks in advance for any legal eagles who may know these answers!

Is this the interview you're talking about? I don't see anything creepy, in fact I'd say 'go girl' if my granddaughter said she was dating him. Could someone post the creepy link, please? TIA
[video=youtube;V9L2QDhOJVU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9L2QDhOJVU[/video]

How much involvement would it take for NK to receive these charges? Would loaning him her car do it? Or would she have to have been in the vehicle with him in order to technically have "disposed of the body"? Would the second charge be leveled if she initially lied to LE or tried to cover for him and then relented and told what she knew?

I just wonder if they ARE searching for a murder weapon - could it be that she threw it into the lake? If so, would that rise to the level of what she is being charged with?

Thanks in advance for any legal eagles who may know these answers!

I am wondering the same thing! What is it that she supposedly did that would garner these big-time charges? I'm also wondering if she may have simply loaned her car out. Only time will tell.

As usual I'd like to see locations on a map. How far apart is everything, etc.

I wonder if she was killed that first night. Likely imo.

If somebody can put together the relevant info. I can do a map later this afternoon. I have to run out for an hour or two.

ETA: Is the 401 Fairfax where Nicole went missing from?

Explanation of Virginia's accessory after the fact law--it looks like she wouldn't have been charged with this if they had any evidence of her participation before the murder (of course, new evidence could be found and charges upgraded) https://vacode.org/18.2-19/

I haven't been able to find the section yet on improper disposal of a body

If somebody can put together the relevant info. I can do a map later this afternoon. I have to run out for an hour or two.

ETA: Is the 401 Fairfax where Nicole went missing from?

401 Fairfax Rd is the address of the Lantern Ridge apartments, which has been referenced in news reports.

Second Virginia Tech student arrested in death of missing 13-year-old girl

nataliekeepers+web.jpg

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/01/31/virginia-tech-student-arrested-in-death-missing-teen.html

Per the Fox article, a dive team is searching a lake on campus today.

IMO... NK must be talking & had led LE to believe that evidence may be recovered from the lake.

Wow, this case is so bizarre. I'm not that old, only early 30s, so college wasn't too long ago for me, and I just can't even imagine how these kids got mixed up in something like this. Maybe they really are monsters. Sometimes you will find with cold cases, underage girls get kidnapped or murdered, and LE always has their eye on middle age adult men, but 30 or 40 years later DNA evidence will come back and implicate the teenage boy who lived down the street.

Just awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member