VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
VT has a very good division 1 track team, my guess is that he was not fast enough for a scholarship. I would think any questionable behavior that was enough to dissuade from scholarship would be enough to deny admission.

A walk-on athlete is also referred to as such on pro teams too, especially NFL football. They usually have a day or two for walk-on's during training camp.

http://www.fredericksburg.com/news/...538-c8fd-11e5-b6db-cf9e5aee0088.html?mode=jqm

As the two teens charged in the death of Nicole Lovell were arraigned on Monday, the sheriff of Surry County, North Carolina, said her body was found over the weekend in a heavily wooded area in the community of Lowgap.

Lovell was found off of North Carolina 89, some distance into the woods, Sheriff Graham Atkinson said. That area is the most mountainous in the county, he said.

By the time the Surry County Sheriff’s Office was notified about the body, investigators from Virginia and the FBI were already working the scene, Atkinson said.
Eisenhauer was first arrested on Saturday, shortly before Lovell’s body was found in Surry County.

The following day, Keepers was taken into custody as well.

My first thought on how DE and NK knew each other was through classes. I asked a friend who is an engineer about the program he went through and he said it was pretty regimented (granted it was a different univ). He said as a freshman and sophomore more than half their classes were only for engineer students so he had many of the same people in multiple classes because they were only offered a few times each semester. Compared to say there are 10 English Comp classes available per semester.

The above still gives me no reason why she'd help him. Speculating: unless she was scared that the same would happen to her.
He killed one person already and now I know about it and have him in multiple classes and he knows where I live....

Nancy Grace (about whom I have mixed feelings to say the least) just referred to NK as DE's "girlfriend"

I take Nancy Grace kind of like the National Enquirer, it's questionable information and low brow entertainment.. but that's just me..

I don't watch NG because I value my sanity (and my hair) so, anything "revealed" on her show I generally disregard. Such as, NL and NK interacting online. I'm pretty sure I've read nearly all the MSM articles linked here on this case and have yet to see any LE or other official mention this.

Maybe it's just me, but I just don't get the whole "he planned to kill her" vibe at all. Nor the "wow, something is off here!" vibe from his videos. I think it's entirely possible the 1st degree murder charge has more to do with a.) she was a minor in his company without parental consent = kidnapping = the commission of a felony and b.) something awful happened WHILE she was in his company that lead to her death. Looking at the strict definition of the first degree murder code for VA there are just so many variables/possibilities. It's entirely possible they got into a physical fight, and things went horrifically wrong. I don't want it to sound like I'm defending him in any way, but without MOD or COD we just don't really know what happened, or why.

moo.

A little more detail for mapping purposes:

The body of Nicole Madison Lovell, 13, of Blacksburg, Virginia, was discovered Saturday off N.C. 89 at Lowgap, in an area near Snowbird Curve where a road-construction project recently occurred. Atkinson described the site where the girl’s’ remains were found as above the Rocky Top store site, not far from N.C. 18 just south of the Virginia border.

“My understanding is she was way off down in the woods there,” the sheriff said of the victim’s remains.

http://thecarrollnews.com/news/1107/surry-likely-picked-at-random-to-dump-teens-body

Amazing that he did so poorly in the race he ran two weeks befor NL 's death! What happened to this kid? It must be traumatic for him to be so outstanding in high school and so lousy in college.

I've been thinking about this aspect as well. He went from a big fish in a little pond to a little fish in a big pond. I bet this messed with his head quite a bit and led him to crave power and control over something/someone.

Amazing that he did so poorly in the race he ran two weeks befor NL 's death! What happened to this kid? It must be traumatic for him to be so outstanding in high school and so lousy in college.

Just a thought in DE and NK's relationship. It may be that only one of them has a car. Since they are both engineering students, live close, they may have ridden together on the trips back home. And that is how their friendship developed.

In NK's mug shot, her eyes look like they could shoot darts she is so angry! DE may not have told her what he was up to until they were well on their way or had arrived. With that desolate area where they were, maybe he coerced her.

He had mono, according to the stories. That would make him virtually unable to function as a competitive runner.

NK doesn't look angry, at all, to me. She looks like she just ruined her entire life and hasn't slept since she did it. Which is what happened. Reports say she cried softly during her first court appearance. She just looks absolutely bereft to me. She was living a happy, successful, social life and then in the span of a couple hours time she threw all that away. And she knows it.

I think jail will be a nice slap of reality for both of them. I hope they take plenty of time to reflect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been thinking about this aspect as well. He went from a big fish in a little pond to a little fish in a big pond. I bet this messed with his head quite a bit and led him to crave power and control over something/someone.

Do we know what HSs NK and DE went to? Fellow Marylander here and the areas they are from are not the greatest.

I am sure this has been discussed, haven't thread thru all posts yet.

But just read the article from when she first went missing, and her dad said "she could be dead within a very short time if she doesn't take her medication" (NOT a direct quote but the just of it).

Could it be as simple as Nicole meeting him from the fb dating site, going to "hook-up" with him and then accidentally dying. He freaks out, calls friend (NK) to help him with the body?

He had mono, according to the stories. That would make him virtually unable to function as a competitive runner.

NK doesn't look angry, at all, to me. She looks like she just ruined her entire life and hasn't slept since she did it. Which is what happened. Reports say she cried softly during her first court appearance. She just looks absolutely bereft to me. She was living a happy, successful, social life and then in the span of a couple hours time she threw all that away. And she knows it.
I agree with this... I've never seen the anger that others are observing in NK's mugshot. I see more exhaustion and despair. The set of her mouth is hard, but to me the look in her eyes is of total resignation and hopelessness.

I wonder how poor Nicole's body was found so quickly, since she was apparently way off of the highway in such a remote, wooded area?

But just read the article from when she first went missing, and her dad said "she could be dead within a very short time if she doesn't take her medication" (NOT a direct quote but the just of it).

Could it be as simple as Nicole meeting him from the fb dating site, going to "hook-up" with him and then accidentally dying. He freaks out, calls friend (NK) to help him with the body?

I doubt it. She took her meds in the morning and met him at night. She may also already have taken her nightly medication. Also doesn't jive with what police have said (being that DE killed her).

When I was a teenager many decades ago, it was not that uncommon for 13 year old girls in my school to date boys who were seniors or in some cases had already graduated (I didn't because I wasn't interested in boys -- but most of my friends were). That was obviously a much different time but girls wanting to date guys a lot older than they were -- and to be cooler -- was the same. Some looked much older than 13 and it's possible the boys they dated didn't know how young they were -- just as it's possible the girls' parents didn't know how old the boys were. But for the most part no one seemed to care -- at least how I remember it.

One of my friends, at 14, was dating a guy who was 19 or 20 and convinced me to "just meet" his friend one afternoon. I was extremely uncomfortable for the few minutes I was around him but at that age I just wasn't ready to date yet. My cousin, at 14, briefly dated a guy who was around 22 but she looked at least 18 and probably lied about her age.

My point is that sort of thing has been going on forever. Only in this day and time does it seem sinister (and I'm certainly not recommending it but it does still happen). DE apparently is socially awkward and may not have appealed to girls his age so he was presumably looking for someone he might be more comfortable with. I knew a few boys like him when I was in college and they just didn't date in those days before social media made it easier to hook up.

I don't know what went wrong but I'm not yet ready to say it wasn't an accidental death -- maybe drugs or alcohol. Hopefully, the COD will be released soon.

As discussed in a previous thread, it would take days to develop rejection, and then more days for the liver to fail, and more days after that to succumb to liver failure. I feel the dad's words were to impress the gravity of the situation- get her back ASAP (and rightfully so).

Similar to when a parent of a runaway says 'my child is without needed meds' (and it turns out to be allergy meds)- they are doing whatever they can to get the eyes and ears of the public focused on finding their child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay