VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #2 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what Keepers is saying, but Eisenhauer said something to the effect that the truth shall set him free ... could be he's going to blame Keepers as the mastermind of this evil deed.

And who knows, maybe at this point he's right. Anything's possible.

I hate to burst his bubble, but no matter whose bright idea it was, if he picked up a 13 yr old in the middle of the night and she ended up buried in the woods, he is going to prison for a very long time.

Yes, and he certainly should. Nothing is more dangerous than a cold blooded pleasure killer.

Oh my god, WHY? She was 13 years old! She was so vulnerable, just wanted to be liked and accepted. I bet she was excited that an older boy, college kid no less, was paying attention to her. If Natalie Keepers was communicating with her, too, how awesome is that in Nicole's mind?! Here she is, 13, bullied at school, and these 2 college kids actually like her. Except, they were really just preying on her. Natalie doesn't strike me as someone that was particularly popular growing up, I guess I just expected someone like that to be able to relate to Nicole, not hurt her.

Here I was thinking it had to be an accident and he just freaked out. I can't get my mind around this. I really don't understand how anyone could do this, much less 2 seemingly bright kids with promising futures ahead of them.

To hear all she survived in her short life, just to have it taken away by these sick individuals, makes it all the more tragic. I feel so terrible for her parents.

Also: the dates for NK's alleged pre-arrangement of murder go all the way back to JANUARY 4TH. :(:(

Why did she take a blanket with her? Weird. JMO

Maybe the person in the mask on FB is NK!?!?

This makes me think of the first couple of episodes I saw of American Horror Story: Hotel (the most recent season). The two main characters kill for sport. I didn't watch past episode 2 because it was so disturbing.

Can you imagine being the roommate of one of these two? They're lucky to be alive!!

non Hodgkin's is bad. my son was recently diagnosed with Hodgkin's, we found out dec 23 and since it was a holiday the labs were not open so they flip flopped with it being non Hodgkin's and lets just leave it at I was VERY relieved when it was Hodgkin's.

Poor little thing had so many health problems. Liver tumors, non-hodgkins lymphoma, etc.

She was in a coma for 6 months at one time, got a MRSA infection. Poor girl.

Were these two high on drugs when they did this? I just can't think of any other reason that they would logically and methodically carry this out to the detriment of ruining their entire lives and futures! It's just baffling to me. Hopefully the presser will answer some of those questions. We'll see....

There is a good chance that both were sober. Consider this possible scenario:

- Both individuals have sadistic sexual tendencies. Due to their mutual interests, they start to date.
- They, however, lack a willing submissive partner, so they start looking for a victim.
- As individuals, though they have sick fantasies, neither is capable of murder.

- They contact and seduce the victim. Their planned goal may have just been to sexually humiliate her. Or, perhaps it was to groom her for later participation in sex acts etc.
- But... when together as a "team", the sadistic tendencies of DE and NK get magnified and they egg each other on. In an effort to please each other's sadistic tendencies, the violence escalates and ends in the murder of the victim.
- They then make a panicked effort to hide their crime.

I do recall on the pic of NL from the teen dating site. A young woman was commenting a lot sticking up for her. Just a observation that came to me. No clue if them but maybe. Imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG I feel like I've been kicked in the gut and had the wind knocked out of me. Poor Nichole, her poor momma. Heartbreaking. Maddening.

Just seems like he must have a history....JMO

Dang it! I had the video of the live presser pulled up on my phone to transcribe, but I missed the very beginning somehow and didn’t hit start. So, I started back at the beginning & paused it a few times (not knowing I shouldn’t do that), and then the video completely cut out halfway through. GRR!

Anyway…
Below is a transcription of what I managed to get, and I’ve added a few tweets from local news reporters who were live tweeting.

Lt. Albert: Good afternoon. I’m Lt. Mike Albert with the Blacksburg PD, in addition to Chief Anthony Wilson, and Mary Pettitt, the Montgomery County Commonwealth’s attorney. I’m also joined today by Nicole Lovell’s youth pastor, Josh Blankenship, and Mrs. Tammy Weeks, Nicole’s mother, who would like to read a statement on behalf of the family.

Tammy Weeks (Nicole’s Mom): My daughter, Nicole Lovell---Coley is what we called her---was born May 3, 2002. Shortly thereafter, we began to notice health problems with her abdomen. She was diagnosed with a rare tumor in her liver at 10 months old and received a liver transplant. After the transplant, she was able to come home at the age of 1. She tried to live a normal life until she was 4, when she was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma. She was able to battle and overcome that. Years later, we almost lost her again when she developed ARDS, slipped into coma, and also developed MRSA. She had only a 1% chance of survival, but she came home after 8 months in hospital and started to thrive. She had a passion for pandas, music, dancing, dreamed of being on American Idol someday. Her favorite color was blue. Nicole was a very lovable person. She touched many people throughout her short life.

(Nicole’s mom became too overcome with emotion to finish her prepared statement at this point, and Pastor Blankenship finished it for her):
“Our hearts still ache in silence/and our tears still quickly flow/what it meant to lose you/no one will ever know.”

Chief Anthony Wilson: This has been an extremely difficult time. Please know that our department is keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. There is no mistaking the family’s anguish and we are asking media to be respectful in the coming days as they prepare for her funeral. Those arrangements have been made and that information will be released this afternoon, following this press conference. At the family’s request, media restrictions will be placed on the funeral and we ask that you honor those restrictions.

They’ve made two arrests, and local, state, and federal government agencies continue to make progress in reconstructing the timeline of events leading up to Nicole’s abduction and murder. They continue to pursue more than 400 leads generated from tips. Our department, along with multiple agencies, are fully dedicated to seeing justice done. We will not let this violence define us. This is still the place of anywhere else on earth that I would live.

From @DannerEvans (ABC13News)
“Mary Pettit, commonwealth’s attorney explaining court process right now. Preliminary cause of death -- stabbing”

“Mary Pettitt -- offense date amended to Jan 27th, same day she went missing”

“Mary Pettitt -- Natalie Keepers now charged with also accessory before the fact in the death of #NicoleLovell”

“Blackburg Police will not answer anymore questions at this time”

From @ChrisHurstwdbj (WDBJ7)
“Source tells me divers searching VT pond for knife”

From @abc13news:
“CW Attorney: My responsibility in this case is to find justice….I will not provide any more information.”

“CW Attorney: Keepers will be charged with accessory before the fact of murder on top of current charges.”

“CW Attorney: All cases when the victim is a minor, must occur in Juvenile and Domestic Court.”

There is a good chance that both were sober. Consider this scenario:

- Both individuals have sadistic sexual tendencies. Due to their mutual interests, they start to date.
- They, however, lack a willing submissive partner, so they start looking for a victim.
- As individuals, though having sich fantasies, they are not capable of murder.

- They contact and seduce the victim. Their planned goal may have just been to sexually humiliate her. Or, perhaps it was to groom her for later participation in sex acts etc.
- But... when together as a "team", the sadistic tendencies of XX and XX get magnified and they egg each other on. In an effort to please each other's sadistic tendencies, the violence escalates and ends in the murder of the victim.

Where did you read that they're sexual sadists? Or that they were dating? I wouldn't think anyone would put that out in the open.

So thrill kill or revenge of some sort? Poor poor Nicole. Thought she was gonna have a great story to tell people the next day. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've always wondered- how does person A bring up to person B, 'hey, I'm wanting to kidnap/lure a young girl out and kill her. You want in on it?'
If B doesn't, then surely you have to kill that person to keep them from telling on you.
But just what gives you that vibe, that, yeah, I've always wanted to kill someone and I bet you do too.
Weird, but, seems to happen a lot.
All my own wonderings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members