VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #2 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The pattern I have seen with freaks like these two is usually a fetish/fantasy life of some sort. Paquette from Canada comes to mind as does the lady in NH or close by who hired a couple to clean snow or something like that, and they lured her with a story about a broken-down car (my mind is a little rusty on the facts). And then there is the other notorious Canadian couple - Karla and ? Same thing.
the second was in Vermont, actually just a few miles from my parents' home. Her name was Melissa Jenkins. It's been in my head this whole time. Karla Homolka and
Paul Bernardo. Yep, these have all crossed my mind too. All cases I've followed as they were close to places I've lived. Tragic.

Hi! After reading websleuthes for a while I decided to join. I live in va. Have a gd the age of Nicole. My son graduated from VT a couple of years ago. And my sister lives in Galax. I found it odd the area he left Nicole. Until I noticed his connection to the area. ( As another person also stated.) It looks to be DEs grandparents that live in Galax on his mother's side. As well as other relatives in va and nc. He probably knew the area well.

Welcome to the group. It's nice to have some local information.

Now that we know she was stabbed to death, I go to my usual place in hoping that Nicole did not suffer and died quickly. I can't stomach the idea that anyone is tortured and made to suffer. My thoughts are with her family and true friends.

maybe they asked her over for a sleep over?

Possibly for a campfire? If police were searching Craig's Creek Road for evidence, there is a area popular with students for such things and it's exactly where the Childs/Metzler murders occurred. If DE convinced her to go out for such an event, then NK could easily have been along, too. Perhaps they both befriended her online and acted like older mentors.

I know we wondered what type of life he left in Yakima, and why be a big fish in a small pond and move east and be a small fish in a big pond, anyway, it appears he moved because his father transferred:

From Riverside Christian School:

"Along with the rest of the country, we are shocked and saddened to receive the information over the weekend about David Eisenhauer. David was a student at Riverside Christian School for 9 years departing in 2013 when his father was transferred. David had just completed his sophomore year. He was a strong student, well liked by teachers and peers, and even at that time a promising distance runner. Our thoughts and prayers are with the victim's family and the Eisenhauer family as they deal with this very difficult situation. Out of respect for both families involved in this case, Riverside Christian School has no further comment until law enforcement has finished their investigation and due process has been completed."

http://kimatv.com/news/local/locals-react-to-former-yakima-teen-charged-with-murder

Where did you read that they're sexual sadists? Or that they were dating? I wouldn't think anyone would put that out in the open.

In all probability, DE and NK knew each other and were pretty familiar with each other. The dating and sadisitic sexual tendencies are speculation on my part. Though I did intend to label them as such, I should have been more clear.

Maybe the person in the mask on FB is NK!?!?

I don't believe that person is anyone involved in that case. Just some other weirdo.

There is a good chance that both were sober. Consider this possible scenario:

- Both individuals have sadistic sexual tendencies. Due to their mutual interests, they start to date.
- They, however, lack a willing submissive partner, so they start looking for a victim.
- As individuals, though they have sick fantasies, neither is capable of murder.

- They contact and seduce the victim. Their planned goal may have just been to sexually humiliate her. Or, perhaps it was to groom her for later participation in sex acts etc.
- But... when together as a "team", the sadistic tendencies of DE and NK get magnified and they egg each other on. In an effort to please each other's sadistic tendencies, the violence escalates and ends in the murder of the victim.
- They then make a panicked effort to hide their crime.

I am hopeful that since LE hasn't mentioned SA at this point...that maybe that didn't occur. The less she had to suffer, the better. There may not have been a sexual component to this at all.

Originally, 19-year-old Natalie M. Keepers was charged only with one felony count of improper disposal of a dead body. She will be charged Wednesday as an accessory before the fact to first-degree murder, meaning prosecutors believe she may have played some roll in planning or encouraging the crime.

I had quite a few pages to catch up with there. So NK was in on it the whole time. What a horrific pair, I'm pleased their plans were rubbish and they were found out straight away. By this stage it wouldn't shock me at all if it came out she was the driving force behind the whole thing.

Just so strange..at first I thought that he may have killed her because she was a minor, to protect himself from prosecution. But if he had a somewhat relationship with her, he was doomed from the start. Then NK is involved and it was a stabbing. So, it does sound like a thrill kill and nothing to do with covering up sex with a minor (we don't even know if there was ever sex involved). Neither of them is stupid enough to think they would never be caught. This is so strange. And stabbing USUALLY indicates passionate hatred, but I don't see that he had any strong emotion for or about her. JMO

That pond on Tech that they were searching, if memory serves me correct, there's a track/path that is part of the cross country training around it. An area that would have been well known to DE.

I'm just shocked. Feel like my heart is shattered. I can't imagine any of the parents anguish. Little Coley was naive and had no way of knowing her excitement for that night would end in death. Just too horrible for words!

Stabbing....no denying now that this was a medical emergency and help not sought. It was deliberate. Planned even. I just can't understand.

I reported over 50 users accounts over the last 3 days, 22 were deleted. The others, I wrote a more defined response to why there was an issue with the user or posts and I will continue to do so. It takes many people doing so to make a change, but even one child saved is worth it.

I reported over 50 users accounts over the last 3 days, 22 were deleted. The others, I wrote a more defined response to why there was an issue with the user or posts and I will continue to do so. It takes many people doing so to make a change, but even one child saved is worth it.

What are you talking about? Users here?

Unfortunately, it only takes a few minutes to create a new Facebook account.

If I were 13 and going to meet an older guy, I would get dressed and I would NOT take Minion blanket. If I were going to meet up with a girl to talk about boys or whatever, I'd go in my PJ's and grab a blanket. JMO MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bands0408