VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only speculating here. But if neither confessed to hiding the body in a certain place. Then I would have to think LE figured out he had family in that area and they also confiscated both of their cell phones. Cell phones pings would gave away where they drove.

Does anyone know if location services turned off, if you can still track a phone based on pings? I'm assuming you can in some capacity since you could do that with flip phones before we had the means to turn it off.

Yes!!! I always wonder this about pedos, too! Like, how does one broach the subject? "Got kids?" "Me, too. Boy do they keep ya busy!" "So, you want to have sex with my kids?"

Sorry, it was really icky to type, but for REAL???? How do these deviants find one another?

That makes me think of the phone conversation Jared (Subway guy) had with that one lady. Totally gross.

Here it is, Margarita:

[video]https://youtu.be/HPN3qYGIChs[/video]

I think she looks and sounds nervous.

Not as calm and collected as DE.

I wish all perps had vids of themselves on the Internet. Of course with social media growing, they just might.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apologies if I double post - I'm a newbie.
Does anyone else get a bit of a "faces of meth" feeling about DE and NK's mug shots? I know those aren't known to use flattering lighting but his face looks thinner to me, and sooo pale, and I don't see those dark circles in other pics. There seem to be some spots on his nose that might be "picking" sores. NK looks very pasty and "dead in the eyes" and her lips look super chapped/maybe chewed. A far cry from her healthy looking older pics.
I wonder if they started out using adderall or somesuch as a study aid last semester and then fell off the deep end into the dark, grim world of amphetamine abuse, amplifying any sinister tendencies either or both of them have that might have otherwise never risen to the surface.
Just a guess...

On ABC news, they said that ___ confirmed today they had worked with LE to track the online stuff. I thought they said Kik but I didn't quite hear.

Not ABC, but it is out there. I thought I read a different name than listed in this article, but could be mistaken:

A spokesman for Kik, an app that allows users to send anonymous messages, told CNN that it had cooperated with an FBI investigation into the case.

"This involved responding to multiple emergency requests under our Emergency Disclosure Request policy, according to which we release certain account information to law enforcement agencies for cases that involve imminent threat of death, loss of security or serious physical injury to any person," Kik spokesman Rod McCleod said.

http://www.krtv.com/story/31119655/...bed-to-death-2-virginia-tech-students-charged

Sorry if this has already posted.

Yet another case that makes me sick to my stomach.

These two suspects are total trash the world can do without. The male suspect needs to receive capital punishment for his crime. People like this don't deserve any second chances.

Obviously details are sketchy at this point as law enforcement is continuing to investigate, but I bet it went down something like this:

Both the male and female accused were together in a private setting. They are your typical bully that aggregate towards like-minded 'cool' people, as well as sharing enjoyment of picking on weak or disadvantaged people. They see that this genuine innocent girl has a crush on this older guy, and so they concoct a plan to exploit the "male charms" of one suspect to mess with the victim. Almost straight out of a mean girls/school bully movie script. They intend to lead her on. Then they intend to bully her.

Whether or not homicide was pre-planned by BOTH parties remains to be seen. Right now, I think there is a very high possibility at this point that bodily harm to the suspect was probably pre-planned and expected by both parties during their planning stage. This is probably where they psyche each other up by bonding over and laughing about how big of a loser they think the victim is, and what they can possibly do against the victim, in a sort of sick twisted fantasy of sorts.

Kik probably gave the cops all DE's, NK's and little Nicole's chat logs.

To which I say good and awesome.

If I'm ever missing and it takes an act of congress to get phone info or anything like that, I will go off. I may be dead, but I'll go off.

Like the story of this poor woman that was missing and found like more than a week later in her wrecked car off the road. Once they saw where her cell phone last pinged they found her quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In regards to awareness space and DE having relatives in Virginia, I was just re reading the original charging documents for DE and I don't remember this being mentioned yet, but on the first page, on the right side, it has his drivers license number and under "state" it says VA.

I might be reading way too much into this, but I went to a large state school and none of my friends from other states changed their Liscenses. I wonder if he spent a lot more time in galax than is being reported or possibly lived there after high school graduation for some reason. Another possibility is, maybe he wanted a va liscense and to establish residency with a relative in va to get the in state tuition rate? Either way, I found the VA liscense interesting and just wanted to share. Here's another link to his charging document from the Baltimore Sun

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...ts-david-e-eisenhauer-20160201-htmlstory.html

Nice catch. I find it odd that he would already have a VA license, as well. Since he's a freshman, he's only lived in VA for 7 months (as far as we know).

People sure do have active imaginations.

I think it couldn't be more obvious that DE and NK concocted a plan, together, to commit murder simply for the sport of it. They hunted for a young unsuspecting child and lured her to her death. These two monsters knew each other from their hometown, and had probably talked about this subject in years past. They reconnected at college and talked about it again, and feeling their oats as semi-adults living on their own for the first time, finally felt autonomous enough to carry out the evil in their hearts. Hopefully there are no other cases involving these two, and more than likely after their trial, the world will never have to worry about their heinous existence again.

Yes!!! I always wonder this about pedos, too! Like, how does one broach the subject? "Got kids?" "Me, too. Boy do they keep ya busy!" "So, you want to have sex with my kids?"

Sorry, it was really icky to type, but for REAL???? How do these deviants find one another?

You're really close. They're usually chatting on one of many sites in the deep dark web while one is uploading some pics and videos to the other. I have a very close relative that fortunately was caught. The transcripts were nauseating.

And I wouldn't be surprised if there is a missing link the public isn't aware of. I get this feeling that Nicole was connected to these two monsters via a family member or family friend in some even distant way. I'm sure LE is looking into all angles.

Simply put, it wouldn't be out of the ordinary if we later find out there was another person involved that somehow linked them together. Such as they had a connection via a friend or relative offline and then more communication happened online.

Oh GOD. UGH. That is so ick.

But a part of me is glad (in a weird way) that there is at least some covert action, rather than "hey, I am a big ole perv and like to molest babies; how bout you?"

And I don't know why being subtle makes me less worried. I guess it shouldn't. :(

Can someone please explain why this very creepy picture of this man and his cig keeps coming up? Its unusual to see this on WS.

Thank u.

I might have overlooked it but where does the info come from that they planned the crime for weeks? It wasn't in the press conference as far as I can see.

Also, will the two be tried together or separately? Does anyone know?

I see what you mean. But on one hand, isn't that what this site is for? To speculate and try to make sense of it through different opinions. Especially since we have such little to go by and Virginia is notoriously closed mouth when it comes to cases like this. I've seen case after case like this in my state (va) and we never know much more information until it goes to trial.

And I'm not disagreeing, just adding why we often speculate. And your theory is very spot on.

People sure do have active imaginations.

I think it couldn't be more obvious that DE and NK concocted a plan, together, to commit murder simply for the sport of it. They hunted for a young unsuspecting child and lured her to her death. These two monsters knew each other from their hometown, and had probably talked about this subject in years past. They reconnected at college and talked about it again, and feeling their oats as semi-adults living on their own for the first time, finally felt autonomous enough to carry out the evil in their hearts. Hopefully there are no other cases involving these two, and more than likely after their trial, the world will never have to worry about their heinous existence again.

Does anyone know if location services turned off, if you can still track a phone based on pings? I'm assuming you can in some capacity since you could do that with flip phones before we had the means to turn it off.

Short answer is yes, even if one would manually disable tracking with either an Android or iPhone the services used on the phone still have to ping a tower. There are also special 2g towers which don't have encryption and allows for the triangulation process to occur more expeditiously. I hope this answers at least part of your question.

I see what you mean. But on one hand, isn't that what this site is for? To speculate and try to make sense of it through different opinions. Especially since we have such little to go by and Virginia is notoriously closed mouth when it comes to cases like this. I've seen case after case like this in my state (va) and we never know much more information until it goes to trial.

And I'm not disagreeing, just adding why we often speculate. And your theory is very spot on.

Yes, fair to speculate, I'm just disagreeing with some of the wild theories just as someone might disagree with me.

Yes it does. Thank you! I can understand this explanation. I have location based turned off on my phone, but if something ever happened to me, it's good to know the pings can still be tracked.

Short answer is yes, even if one would manually disable tracking with either an Android or iPhone the services used on the phone still have to ping a tower. There are also special 2g towers which don't have encryption and allows for the triangulation process to occur more expeditiously. I hope this answers at least part of your question.

I think unless you are a detective working the case, or have law enforcement sources linked to the case, or you are an attorney linked to the case with access to information, it is all speculation at this point based on what little information one can gather from public sources (which as you say are usually very hush hush about releasing information before trial).

Although, I think one can very effectively utilize profiling techniques even at this point to speculate on how things might have gone down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back