Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just caught up with today's events.

All I can say is wow.

And it's a lot easier to do things you shouldn't do when you have someone with you encouraging/doing it with you. Pack mentality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An now we have "awareness place" for our suspected killer!

Always

"KEISENHAUER CONNECTION TO AREA

WDBJ7's Justin Ward confirmed Tuesday that Eisenhauer has family living in the Galax and Grayson County area. Some of that family owns land only a few miles from where law enforcement found Lovell's body. She was found near Low Gap in Surry County, North Carolina, which is across the state line from Grayson County."

Just shocked with the new information. I haven't been able to come onto the computer until now. Planned? And I fell to pieces when I saw Nicole's mother at the press conference. This is horrific.

"KEISENHAUER CONNECTION TO AREA

WDBJ7's Justin Ward confirmed Tuesday that Eisenhauer has family living in the Galax and Grayson County area. Some of that family owns land only a few miles from where law enforcement found Lovell's body. She was found near Low Gap in Surry County, North Carolina, which is across the state line from Grayson County."

I added Galax to the map earlier today. Here's the link for those just joining. https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=z2VLvG6QAl8U.ka7xd-tCxjMI&usp=sharing

An now we have "awareness place" for our suspected killer!

Always

The article also states...

"According to the Code of Virginia, accessory before the fact is prosecuted the same as first-degree murder. If convicted, Keepers could face the same potential punishment as first-degree murder."

Knowing that gives me a bit more comfort.

OK, her's my quick theory...

The 18 year old VT student starts having an "affair" with the 13-year old girl. It goes on for almost a month....he tries to break it off because the girl is obsessed with him and eventually tells him she will tell her Dad about their relationship if he doesn't continue to see her. He freaks out and gets the help of the sophomore girl to first talk to Nicole.. then when that doesn't work, to get rid of her.

OK, her's my quick theory...

The 18 year old VT student starts having an "affair" with the 13-year old girl. It goes on for almost a month....he tries to break it off because the girl is obsessed with him and eventually tells him she will tell her Dad about their relationship if he doesn't continue to see her. He freaks out and gets the help of the sophomore girl to first talk to Nicole.. then when that doesn't work, to get rid of her.

My gut tells me the story is going to be darker than that. :(

This times 1000. I have asked this before! I have a hard time finding other mommy friends to walk the mall with during the day, but somehow these sadistic evil people meet up and commit murder together?!?

Yes!!! I always wonder this about pedos, too! Like, how does one broach the subject? "Got kids?" "Me, too. Boy do they keep ya busy!" "So, you want to have sex with my kids?"

Sorry, it was really icky to type, but for REAL???? How do these deviants find one another?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/02/us/virginia-tech-students-arrested-girl-killed/

Eisenhauer did not lead authorities to the body, according to Blacksburg Police Chief Anthony Wilson, nor did he confess to murder. Still, authorities managed to piece things together after sorting through social media, exploring 300-plus tips and searching for other information pertinent to the case.
Eisenhauer faces a sentence of 20 years to life if convicted of first-degree murder, the same sentence Keepers could face if she's convicted of accessory before the fact.
Students on campus Tuesday repeatedly told CNN the situation was sad but declined to talk about the case. Some, including the head of a university robotic sailing group that Keepers belonged to, said they'd been told not to speak to reporters. University spokeswoman Tracy Vosburgh said her office hadn't placed any restrictions on what students can say to the media.

Sorry if this has been discussed before, still catching up.

I understand it that DE has NOT been charged with disposal of a body, but NK has been. So she went alone to dispose of her body, I take it?

She could have gone alone but I don't think DE not being charged with disposal of a body is an indicator that he wasn't there as well. I am not a lawyer and I'm not from Virginia so not as familiar with their laws, but when I looked at what Jesse Matthews was originally charged with in the Hannah graham case in Charlottesville, he was originally charged with abduction with intent to defile and first degree murder (I believe it has since been upgraded to capital murder). He disposed of her body as well but was not charged with that so maybe they sometimes leave that charge out for someone charged with the actual act of murder? I dunno, just a thought. Maybe a lawyer could chime in?

Yes!!! I always wonder this about pedos, too! Like, how does one broach the subject? "Got kids?" "Me, too. Boy do they keep ya busy!" "So, you want to have sex with my kids?"

Sorry, it was really icky to type, but for REAL???? How do these deviants find one another?

I believe a type of code is used.

For example:

Sinister pedo 1 "Hey, did you pay your paper boy today?"

Sinister pedo 2 "I always pay my paper boy with a big tip."

Some average person like me "You guys still use newspapers?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IDK. Right now I just can't figure this as a let's-get-together-and-lure-and-murder thing. Sure could be, but just not looking that way to me at this point. I think maybe LE does not know yet just what happened -- how it all came to pass. I think NK has talked, but maybe she has not told (maybe doesn't even know) all LE was hoping she would/could -- maybe the new charges against her today are a "reminder" that this is deep trouble and she best tell ALL she knows.

Whatever happened, the result is horrific.

Rest in peace, sweet Nicole.

She could have gone alone but I don't think DE not being charged with disposal of a body is an indicator that he wasn't there as well. I am not a lawyer and I'm not from Virginia so not as familiar with their laws, but when I looked at what Jesse Matthews was originally charged with in the Hannah graham case in Charlottesville, he was originally charged with abduction with intent to defile and first degree murder (I believe it has since been upgraded to capital murder). He disposed of her body as well but was not charged with that so maybe they sometimes leave that charge out for someone charged with the actual act of murder? I dunno, just a thought. Maybe a lawyer could chime in?

Not a lawyer either, but just thinking -- they can sure tack on those kinds of charges later.

They inserts hints in the conversation, words and phrases that can be taken innocently - or interpreted in a different light. Then they watch the other's reaction. For example "Yea I really like the hands-on approach when I teach my girls baseball ..." *pregnant pause* *eyes meet* *smile* etc

Thank you bessie. I wanted to boil my eyes in bleach. I should have known better :(

For those who wonder - no - that garbage ISN'T allowed on twitter but it's not removed unless someone reports it. The vast majority of people viewing that crap are enjoying it, NOT reporting it.
????

Not sure what you are referencing?

They inserts hints in the conversation, words and phrases that can be taken innocently - or interpreted in a different light. Then they watch the other's reaction. For example "Yea I really like the hands-on approach when I teach my girls baseball ..." *pregnant pause* *eyes meet* *smile* etc

Oh GOD. UGH. That is so ick.

But a part of me is glad (in a weird way) that there is at least some covert action, rather than "hey, I am a big ole perv and like to molest babies; how bout you?"

And I don't know why being subtle makes me less worried. I guess it shouldn't. :(

????

Not sure what you are referencing?

It was links (which were cleaned off the thread) to some sexually graphic stuff on some SM that may not have been connected to the suspect/s to begin with. (Even if it had been, still not allowed -- because of graphic stuff.)

In regards to awareness space and DE having relatives in Virginia, I was just re reading the original charging documents for DE and I don't remember this being mentioned yet, but on the first page, on the right side, it has his drivers license number and under "state" it says VA.

I might be reading way too much into this, but I went to a large state school and none of my friends from other states changed their Liscenses. I wonder if he spent a lot more time in galax than is being reported or possibly lived there after high school graduation for some reason. Another possibility is, maybe he wanted a va liscense and to establish residency with a relative in va to get the in state tuition rate? Either way, I found the VA liscense interesting and just wanted to share. Here's another link to his charging document from the Baltimore Sun

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...ts-david-e-eisenhauer-20160201-htmlstory.html

Rarely does the actual murderer get charged with unlawful disposition of the body. The grand jury will take care of that if they see fit. The disposal charge is usually reserved for someone whose testimony they need to convict the one who did the killing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missinginfo541