VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did these two think they were going to get away with this? I find it so strange. They're clearly not dumb people. Was there some part of their plan that backfired?

You've got that right! I don't even have kids yet and worry about it. Yesterday, I asked my parents if my 13-year-old niece had a FB account (my brother is a Baptist minister & fairly strict about that kind of stuff---and she doesn't have her own phone). They said she had been asking my brother to let her create one and he agreed one day... but said she could only use it when he was around and warned her that it would be monitored.

Well, no more than 5 minutes after she set up the account, a 19 year old dude messaged her & my brother shut it down immediately. Like seriously? How do these sickos even find these young girls???

This makes me want to create a fake profile. Then after they get perverted I'd tell them I'm a cop and be prepared for a visit. You think that would scare them, teach them a lesson, but sometimes on Chris Hansen's show you'll see the same guy again after he was just busted!

Eta: In hindsight, impersonating a police officer, probably not a good idea, but you get what I mean!

OK I rarely put stock in judging suspect's looks and mannerisms after the fact, because usually it's nothing more than confirmation bias, but this video is crazy. It's just a normal school project video and NK comes across like she's brooding and seething with anger. After watching this video of her, it's absolutely not surprising that she was looking to murder someone. What a psychopath.

Is it just me, her voice and/or speech makes me think of a person who is impaired in someway.

Is it just me, her voice and/or speech makes me think of a person who is impaired in someway.

She sounded like she had a lisp to me.I thought she sounded like she was trying to sound like a newscaster

I wonder if NK was religious too. The "truth will set me free" thing and them luring her is just so weird to me. Why an innocent 13 yr old girl?

My gut sense from the "truth will set you free" remark was that he was acknowledging how bad it looked and that he bears some responsibility, but there is more to the story that would vindicate him in some way.

They are 18 and 19. People that age think they are invincible. They don't think through all the consequences of their actions. They are impulsive. And of course, they are still young and stupid and nowhere near as smart as they think they are. Their combined intelligence is probably no match for one single highly trained detective, let alone an entire department of investigators and officers all working together.

It's more than that. You can see it in her eyes. I'd bet anything she has an extremely aggressive personality.

She sounded like she had a lisp to me.I thought she sounded like she was trying to sound like a newscaster

Yes i hear a lisp, but I just wondered if she had more of a speech impediment at a younger age. Idk

Possibly while watching a movie of that type, it could come up in conversation in a joking manner and escalate into serious.

It's more than that. You can see it in her eyes. I'd bet anything she has an extremely aggressive personality.

so I finally watched and I agree. She seems intense yet her eyes look dead, if that makes sense.

DE is a very common name. There are 30+ people with that name on Facebook, for example (oddly enough...there's one in a different state that looks a lot like this suspect. Bizarro. It's not him. Just a strange coincidence.)

Someone pointed out that a facebook friend had posted something like TBH you're nuts. Or something like that. Then they said not really but you really go off sometimes. I forget, I did see the comment for myself. It was a couple of years ago

It's on a twitter account page - Here: Stephanie Ramirez ‏@RamirezReports · 4h4 hours ago
Just got the new arrest warrant for 19yo Natalie Keepers. Says on or about Jan 4th to the 27th @wusa9 #NicoleLovell

View attachment 88430

You can see it better on her twitter page. I don't know how to enlarge that. BBL. Gotta run a scan on my computer.

Haven't read ahead yet but that document does not say NK was in contact with Nicole from 01/4 to 1/27. It says that she (NK) is being charged as an accessory before the fact to willfully, deliberately and with pre-meditation kill and murder Nicole in the 1st degree. Which to me says, LE have accessed her (NK's) social media accounts and/or email, texts, etc., and have documented that she was either discussing it with someone (DE) or researching how to get away with it or methods.

Which is truly sick and revolting :(

Thread is temporarily closed for clean up.

DO NOT link to ANY site or social media page with explicit sexual content.

The thread is open again.

If you have a question about the rules, or what is okay to post, do not ask other members in the thread.

Send a PM to an admin or a mod.

It sounds like these two smart students were book smart, however, had no common sense.

In this day and age with all the cop shows they have grown up with, plus being smart and having taken the top math and science courses, how could they not be aware of the fingerprint that is left on all IT devices?

I read an article that said it was kik, I'll see if I can find it

Eta: A spokesman for Kik Interactive said the Ontario, Canada-based company was "active in helping the FBI carry out their investigation," spokesman Rod McLeod said.

http://m.richmond.com/news/virginia/ap/article_642f85ec-7d7c-5908-913e-4459335ae740.html?mode=jqm

Off-topic but I didn't even know what KIK was only to come to find out it was made and developed in my city!
Sorry. Had to share!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It sounds like these two smart students were book smart, however, had no common sense.

In this day and age with all the cop shows they have grown up with, plus being smart and having taken the top math and science courses, how could they not be aware of the fingerprint that is left on all IT devices?

Either that or they are narcissists who truly thought they were smarter than the police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298