VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't regret not taking the court route. I did that, I had no choice. I was a single mom, so at first the school tried the, "divide & conquer, route with me and my ex. ("We know your a fantastic parent, its your ex, who's the problem!"), but we didn't bite, won in court, and on the way out of the courtroom that day, my attorney said to me; "safeguard, you better put your feet right back on the ground. If you thought they hated you before, they loath you now."

Hind sight isn't always 20/20. If I hadn't gone through it, I might have felt like I should have, but we never had another peaceful day at that school.

When we moved to Cambridge we were lucky to find a school that was a true community, and not a dysfunctional political hotbed, like a lot of schools are.

Sorry you had that experience with your son. Mean people suck.

I'm so glad your story had a good ending. I'm glad you took them on and won! Good for you!

Oh, it's on the new charging document. Let me see if I can find the link. Strawberry posted it earlier.
Please do. All I saw was sometime between the 4th and 27th, which could mean the first contact was jan 26, for example.

It's on a twitter account page - Here: Stephanie Ramirez ‏@RamirezReports · 4h4 hours ago
Just got the new arrest warrant for 19yo Natalie Keepers. Says on or about Jan 4th to the 27th @wusa9 #NicoleLovell

NKwarrant.png

You can see it better on her twitter page. I don't know how to enlarge that. BBL. Gotta run a scan on my computer.

It takes a sick and twisted mind to stab someone.I wonder if NK watched this happen,how could she.The thought of this makes me shiver all over with fear.Regardless of what happens in court,they are forever tarnished.Virginia Tech has banned them from
coming on school grounds.All their work towards a better future down the drain.I just want to know why?? How could they hurt a 13 year old child and leave her parents devastated.

I found a Youtube video of NK. Is it ok to post the link here?

Edit: wow, her manner of speech is exceptionally forced with tons of aggression boiling over from underneath the surface.

Possibility #1: Both are sadistic.
Motive: thrill

Possibility #2: Maybe he had messed with NL before and was now concerned she might be pregnant, or might tell someone (maybe NL threatened such things, 13 yo don't realize the seriousness). DE told NK that he was going to get rid of NL so he wouldn't get in trouble. She didn't report him, maybe even agreed it was a good idea -- then she helped hide the body.
Motive: remove a threat

Possibility #3: He had flirted with or met with NL before. NK didn't like it and wanted to be his "one and only" so demanded he kill her. Then she helped dispose of body. (There have been other very immature "girlfriends" who masterminded murders...)
Motive: remove a love rival

Just some ideas. Sadly, it will probably turn out to be Possibility #1... but I keep trying to add a dash of logic to it, how two young people could choose to do such a thing. Not that it really changes anything. Sickening.

I recommend extreme caution, before you threaten any legal action against a school system. Make damn sure you have the financial, and social support to withstand the **** storm that will create. There is a very hight percentage of false DCF charges brought by schools, against family's who make such accusations however true. Schools are almost always believed in such matters, and you will find yourself so ensnared in the system, you will have no time to worry about the school issues. (That is exactly why they do it!). I was threatened with this, in my own case, and I was told by the appellant; " Send your son to school. Every day. Even if he is getting beaten. Because what they are threatening you with is every mothers worst nightmare"!

We moved. And I highly recommend it, if you can manage it. If the schools suck where you live, you don't have time to be all Norma Ray.

Well, that's a horror story! I hope things are better for your son now.

I found a Youtube video of NK. Is it ok to post the link here?

Edit: wow, her manner of speech is exceptionally forced with tons of aggression boiling over from underneath the surface.

If it's the one about school loans and jobs after college, we have posted/discussed it already though. :)

OK I rarely put stock in judging suspect's looks and mannerisms after the fact, because usually it's nothing more than confirmation bias, but this video is crazy. It's just a normal school project video and NK comes across like she's brooding and seething with anger. After watching this video of her, it's absolutely not surprising that she was looking to murder someone. What a psychopath.

Possibility #1: Both are sadistic.
Motive: thrill

Possibility #2: Maybe he had messed with NL before and was now concerned she might be pregnant, or might tell someone (maybe NL threatened such things, 13 yo don't realize the seriousness). DE old NK that he was going to get rid of NL so he wouldn't get in trouble. She didn't report him, maybe even agreed it was a good idea -- then she helped hide the body.
Motive: remove a threat

Possibility #3: He had flirted with or met with NL before. NK didn't like it and wanted to be his "one and only" so demanded he kill her. Then she helped dispose of body. (There have been other very immature "girlfriends" who masterminded murders...)
Motive: remove a love rival

Just some ideas. Sadly, it will probably turn out to be Possibility #1... but I keep trying to add a dash of logic to it, how two young people could choose to do such a thing. Sickening.

#3 had definitely ran through my mind but omg I hadn't even considered #2. I personally don't believe they had any physical contact prior to that night but if she was pregnant that would make this case even more tragic

It's on a twitter account page - Here: Stephanie Ramirez ‏@RamirezReports · 4h4 hours ago
Just got the new arrest warrant for 19yo Natalie Keepers. Says on or about Jan 4th to the 27th @wusa9 #NicoleLovell

View attachment 88430

You can see it better on her twitter page. I don't know how to enlarge that. BBL. Gotta run a scan on my computer.

So does that mean she communicated with Nicole during that time or she planned the murder during that time? It's just not clear. We will find out in time.

OK I rarely put stock in judging suspect's looks and mannerisms after the fact, because usually it's nothing more than confirmation bias, but this video is crazy. It's just a normal school project video and NK comes across like she's brooding and seething with anger. After watching this video of her, it's absolutely not surprising that she was looking to murder someone. What a psychopath.

She minds me a lot of a college kid I worked with at my second job. This girl was strange, and very narcissistic.

Someone else here used the word "intense" to describe her and I would agree. Intense in a very immature manner, is how it came across to me. Like a college student with a lot of teen angst leftover.

Please do. All I saw was sometime between the 4th and 27th, which could mean the first contact was jan 26, for example.

LE may know NK was not in Blacksburg until 1/4, and only knows her involvement began sometime after returning to Blacksburg.

On ABC news, they said that ___ confirmed today they had worked with LE to track the online stuff. I thought they said Kik but I didn't quite hear.

So does that mean she communicated with Nicole during that time or she planned the murder during that time? It's just not clear. We will find out in time.

So far there is only the arrest warrant with the information. We'll have to wait for more information to come out.

On ABC news, they said that ___ confirmed today they had worked with LE to track the online stuff. I thought they said Kik but I didn't quite hear.

I read an article that said it was kik, I'll see if I can find it

Eta: A spokesman for Kik Interactive said the Ontario, Canada-based company was "active in helping the FBI carry out their investigation," spokesman Rod McLeod said.

http://m.richmond.com/news/virginia/ap/article_642f85ec-7d7c-5908-913e-4459335ae740.html?mode=jqm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298