VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO, but I think he killed her because she was talking too much. Like telling all of her friends about their "relationship".

A girl does not take her first love lightly especially if there was sex involved. He was not going to just have a hookup with a girl like they do on college campuses and the girl go quietly in the night on to the next boy. She would have been heartbroken over any breakup and any illegal deeds would have come out.

Poor girl

Yes I agree.. Parents need to wake up. I was really impressed with her family though calling 911 at 0657am and the police who took it serious enough to put out a bolo alarm right away.

Scroll down to 1/27 at 06:57
http://www.montgomerycountyva.gov/filestorage/16277/16895/17502/17567/19200/Week_of_01-24-2016.pdf

I hope Nicole's parents use their sadness to be an advocate like so many families that this happens to and there is massive change both in Facebook, kik, etc policies as well as legislative change

Indeed, these companies hopefully will have more safeguards in place to protect young children but the underlying point is that any minor with unrestricted internet access can go online and set up these accounts. It is a convenience for us adults who use them wisely but maybe more of an ID process needs to be put in place to protect kids. The show web of lies always has this same story playing out all over the country

She may have been diagnosed with a learning disability. They are provided tutors and extra time taking tests.

That doesn't give one confidence in budding engineers! Sheesh! JMO Or NASA interns....eek.

It's strange that she doesn't mention him at all on her Instagram or the FB that I saw.. I wonder if he made her keep quiet, or she was afraid someone would see it and she would get in trouble

I bet he pressured her to keep quiet but she was so excited that she was telling things.

I bet he pressured her to keep quiet but she was so excited that she was telling things.

She supposedly told her dorm mate immediately....has it been decided that that was hair in the photo of her face? Or, was it a cut? I read that her high school boyfriend said that she saw a therapist for self-harm issues. JMO

Just throwing this out there...

DE's family moved from WA clear across the country to MD around his junior year in high school. That's a tough time to uproot a teen with aspirations of going to college and all the pressures of the junior and senior year, SAT's, AP classes, college applications, finding someone to write rec. letters, etc. I wonder why the move? Was it a job transfer or could something have happens in WA with DE? If he had a troubled past as a juvenile would those records follow him to MD?

It just strikes me as odd to kill someone and there not be any signs from his past.

DE's family moved from WA clear across the country to MD around his junior year in high school. That's a tough time to uproot a teen with aspirations of going to college and all the pressures of the junior and senior year, SAT's, AP classes, college applications, finding someone to write rec. letters, etc. I wonder why the move? Was it a job transfer or could something have happens in WA with DE? If he had a troubled past as a juvenile would those records follow him to MD?

It just strikes me as odd to kill someone and there not be any signs from his past.

Here you go:
I know we wondered what type of life he left in Yakima, and why be a big fish in a small pond and move east and be a small fish in a big pond, anyway, it appears he moved because his father transferred:

From Riverside Christian School:

"Along with the rest of the country, we are shocked and saddened to receive the information over the weekend about David Eisenhauer. David was a student at Riverside Christian School for 9 years departing in 2013 when his father was transferred. David had just completed his sophomore year. He was a strong student, well liked by teachers and peers, and even at that time a promising distance runner. Our thoughts and prayers are with the victim's family and the Eisenhauer family as they deal with this very difficult situation. Out of respect for both families involved in this case, Riverside Christian School has no further comment until law enforcement has finished their investigation and due process has been completed."

http://kimatv.com/news/local/locals-react-to-former-yakima-teen-charged-with-murder

Does anyone have a link to any other FB accounts Nicole had besides her main one?

A good article that reflects what we've all been through.

[h=1]Slain 13-year-old was caught between childhood, adulthood[/h]Posted 4:22 p.m. today
Updated 4:23 p.m. today

BLACKSBURG, Va. — Nicole Madison Lovell was, by all accounts, at that awkward stage of growing up that all kids go through: clinging to childhood ways while beginning to venture into the adult world.

Read more at http://www.wral.com/virginia-tech-s...ewsletter&utm_source=wral#rIHD5V4sV7VTtlvv.99

A good article that reflects what we've all been through.

[h=1]Slain 13-year-old was caught between childhood, adulthood[/h]Posted 4:22 p.m. today
Updated 4:23 p.m. today

BLACKSBURG, Va. — Nicole Madison Lovell was, by all accounts, at that awkward stage of growing up that all kids go through: clinging to childhood ways while beginning to venture into the adult world.

Read more at http://www.wral.com/virginia-tech-s...ewsletter&utm_source=wral#rIHD5V4sV7VTtlvv.99

It should state that the internet made a 13 year old that looked like she was 10 years old to seek comfort from a older guy due to her being bullied by her peers.

She wasn't looking for actual sex for pleasure. She was only looking for acceptance from a older person to make her peers jealous. Especially since her peers was the ones to make her feel depressed in the first place.

So imo. She didnt really care about sex. She just tried her best to make her peers jealous by having a older so called boyfriend.

Jmo

The Yakima Indian Reservation is just outside of town and the Dept of Energy's Hanford Site is about 45 minutes away. Both could involve Federal employment and possible transfer.

JMO, but I think he killed her because she was talking too much. Like telling all of her friends about their "relationship".

But if they hadn't moved on to a sexual relationship, it wouldn't be illegal yet (would it?), so no law would have been broken?

Who gave him mono?

you don't necessarily have to contract mono from someone else. I got it from a water fountain when my father was in the hospital.
I hadn't been kissing anyone and the only different thing was I drank from that fountain. Seeing he was in college this could
have been how he got it too.. the water fountains are all over campus.

But if they hadn't moved on to a sexual relationship, it wouldn't be illegal yet (would it?), so no law would have been broken?

I found this:

The following information was taken directly from the Virginia state legislation website at http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+TOC

§ 18.2-63. Carnal knowledge of child between thirteen and fifteen years of age.

If any person carnally knows, without the use of force, a child thirteen years of age or older but under fifteen years of age, such person shall be guilty of a Class 4 felony.

However, if such child is thirteen years of age or older but under fifteen years of age and consents to sexual intercourse and the accused is a minor and such consenting child is three years or more the accused’s junior, the accused shall be guilty of a Class 6 felony. If such consenting child is less than three years the accused’s junior, the accused shall be guilty of a Class 4 misdemeanor.

In calculating whether such child is three years or more a junior of the accused minor, the actual dates of birth of the child and the accused, respectively, shall be used.

For the purposes of this section, (i) a child under the age of thirteen years shall not be considered a consenting child and (ii) “carnal knowledge” includes the acts of sexual intercourse, cunnilingus, fellatio, anallingus, anal intercourse, and animate and inanimate object sexual penetration.

http://www.ageofconsent.us/state-laws/virginia-age-of-consent-laws/

http://wtkr.com/2016/02/03/nicole-lovell-killing-inappropriate-relationship-suspected-official-says/

The 13-year-old was planning to expose their relationship, the official said, and investigators believe he stabbed her to prevent that. The law enforcement official would not describe the nature of the inappropriate relationship.

So by expose, talk about it on Instagram or Facebook? I doubt she would tell her parents. I didn't get to check her Facebook but it's true she makes no mention of DE on her nonprivate Instagram, but cannot say enough about all of the other guys she loved.

Murder is never an answer but that's about as ignorant as they come.

So by expose, talk about it on Instagram or Facebook? I doubt she would tell her parents. I didn't get to check her Facebook but it's true she makes no mention of DE on her nonprivate Instagram, but cannot say enough about all of the other guys she loved.

Murder is never an answer but that's about as ignorant as they come.

Well (based on articles posted here today) it seems like she was telling the world about their relationship.

I'm confused though because I thought early on (when she was found), it was said no sexual assault was present?

The family should sue every website that didn't monitor the explicit messages between the 2. Jmo. Especially since the girl was only 13 and her responses from sites were from men or dam near men. Jmo

The age difference is illegal and the sites should have known the conversation between the two on per site was illegal as well. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member