VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #3 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously trying to think what the parents of NK and DE should do...the only thing I can imagine is telling them that my child died too when you murdered an innocent, little girl...then start the grieving process and never contact them again.

Eisenhauer told police he had communicated to Lovell in he days before her disappearance and he greeted the teen outside of her bedroom window at the Lantern Ridge apartment complex in Blacksburg on the night she went missing, Pettitt said.

Eisenhauer told police he gave Lovell a "side hug" and then returned to Keepers' dorm on Virginia Tech’s campus.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/b...cle_c3087e38-4c85-5adf-b2c5-063176aa7462.html

BBM ^^

Side hug? Really, not a normal frontal hug? Guess he thinks he's fooling the investigators with the side hug nonsense.

IMO he knew damn well he was dealing with a young teen, a middle school teen and it's likely he's attracted to early adolescent females. The tech will hold some of the answers to his previously hidden young adolescent predatory leanings

"Pettitt didn't give a possible motive or describe how the killing was carried out; instead she detailed only the pair's plans.
She says Eisenhauer first denied involvement in killing Nicole but admitted to driving to her home. Pettit says he also admitted that he saw her climb out of her window, and she says he greeted her with a side hug and then brought her to Keepers."
http://www.timesunion.com/news/educ...ail-denied-for-student-charged-in-6806899.php

Sounds like the fingerpointing as to who killed Nicole has begun. David "side hugged" her and delivered her to Keepers. Hmmmmm. Natalie wasn't there for the thing she was excited about but helped on the front end and the back end.

"Pettitt says Eisenhauer planned to cut Nicole's throat at a remote location. Pettit says the pair put the body in the back of a Lexus. Pettit says authorities found a weapon, but she didn't describe it."
http://www.timesunion.com/news/educ...ail-denied-for-student-charged-in-6806899.php

I hope they have prints on the weapon. Maybe they have prints from both of them on the weapon.

Quote: She says Eisenhauer first denied involvement in killing Nicole but admitted to driving to her home. Pettit says he also admitted that he saw her climb out of her window, and she says he greeted her with a side hug and then brought her to Keepers.

Another story said he went to Keeper's dorm but wasn't clear about taking Nicole. Perhaps because he's denied actually taking her at all? His statement did say something about going to Keeper's dorm, though. Are we to believe he picked up Nicole and swung by to talk to Keepers but that she didn't join them until after the murder? And how did that work out? Did he tell her something like "Okay, I've got the girl. Give me fifteen minutes and then meet me at the spot we picked?"

I'm thinking that the request for this bond hearing was a mistake for the defense. It's horrifying what info came out today.

Sounds to me in her parents eyes nothing has or is their daughter's fault, "someone else had to of made her do this"....when I believe she was the mastermind behind it.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

Couldn't agree more. Is this the result of parents who actually believe every kids should get a trophy? That their Special Snowflake is better than every other kid out there, simply because she exists? Complaining about their daughter's jail conditions, instead of focusing on OMG - What has she done! and the horror of the entire situation, makes me want to throat punch both of them.

I can't image the sheer rage NL's parents must be feeling, because she wasn't my child, and I am infuriated.

"Pettitt didn't give a possible motive or describe how the killing was carried out; instead she detailed only the pair's plans.
She says Eisenhauer first denied involvement in killing Nicole but admitted to driving to her home. Pettit says he also admitted that he saw her climb out of her window, and she says he greeted her with a side hug and then brought her to Keepers."
http://www.timesunion.com/news/educa...in-6806899.php

"Eisenhauer told police he had communicated to Lovell in he days before her disappearance and he greeted the teen outside of her bedroom window at the Lantern Ridge apartment complex in Blacksburg on the night she went missing, Pettitt said.

Eisenhauer told police he gave Lovell a "side hug" and then returned to Keepers' dorm on Virginia Tech’s campus."

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/bl...176aa7462.html

BBM I wish I heard the statement directly. These statements imply two different actions.

Capital murder charges are just about the most serious you can meet with. In Virginia, capital murder charges carry with it the possibility for the harshest of all sentences, death.

First degree murdered can occur along with arson, rape, sexual offense, robbery, abduction or the attempt of any of these. This crime is punishable as a Class 2 felony.

From what I have read DE is charged with 1st degree, not punishable by DP. however charges can be upgraded.

I am sorry if I sound ignorant but wouldn't this crime be considered capital if he abducted her (given that she was a minor and could not have consented to leaving with him). I understand he is charged with abduction.

Not just the girl- the whole damn family. Your daughter is a self-confessed killer. If the gluten kills her-so be it.

I'd like to poison that gluten myself right about now! And I'll put a pea under that thin prison mattress too!

That may well be part of her defense, but I think the planning and the depravity of the deed will earn her life in prison. Like Jodi Arias, there's no cure for what ails her, she will need to be removed from society.

Anyone here remember Alyssa Bustamante?
She murdered Elizabeth Olten.
She wanted to know what it felt like to kill someone planned the entire thing dug the grave had her lured out to the woods strangled the 9 yr old stabbed her and buried her.

Then said how amazing it was to kill.

Is this the result of parents who actually believe every kids should get a trophy? That their Special Snowflake is better than every other kid out there, simply because she exists? Complaining about their daughter's jail conditions, instead of focusing on OMG - What has she done! and the horror of the entire situation, makes me want to throat punch both of them.

I am a parent that believes every child should get a trophy. I believe my snowflake's special, unique, and whatnot. I would not complain about holding my child accountable or their jail conditions but I would be heartbroken. It is a broad brush you are using for parents you don't know. I get your anger and rage. I agree that they should be making a statement about the young girl who can no longer speak, take medication, or given food that makes her happy.

Seriously trying to think what the parents of NK and DE should do...the only thing I can imagine is telling them that my child died too when you murdered an innocent, little girl...then start the grieving process and never contact them again.

They do need to make some kind of public statement or send word to Nicole's family that they are sorry. Otherwise, they're just as cold and callous as the kids they raised. Maybe Nicole's family is not ready to hear anything from them yet, but Nicole's mother was at the hearing. They bury Nicole today. I don't know how her mother can walk and talk. I hope they go for the death penalty for Nicole's family sake.

I'm thinking that the request for this bond hearing was a mistake for the defense. It's horrifying what info came out today.

I agree! Good for us, but I'm horrified for Nicole's family. Maybe they are glad the entire story is coming out since they are being scrutinized about Nicole's internet time and. I don't know. I hope at some point they can find peace. Right now, I think that will be a long time coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste