VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #3 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree! Good for us, but I'm horrified for Nicole's family. Maybe they are glad the entire story is coming out since they are being scrutinized about Nicole's internet time and. I don't know. I hope at some point they can find peace. Right now, I think that will be a long time coming.

I think it's best so much has now come out. It's cuts down on a lot of speculation and rumors.

I am a parent that believes every child should get a trophy. I believe my snowflake's special, unique, and whatnot. I would not complain about holding my child accountable or their jail conditions but I would be heartbroken. It is a broad brush you are using for parents you don't know. I get your anger and rage. I agree that they should be making a statement about the young girl who can no longer speak, take medication, or given food that makes her happy.

I think the culture where kids are unique, special, the most important person in this world etc has contributed somehow to a general lack of empathy. Children need to learn they are not that special, unique or the most valuable human being alive. They already think that.
Or at least that worked in my paternal household. But I am old so, those were different times.

I can only have sympathy for the family of NL. Her parents lost her forever to two alleged thrill killers. That is a senseless crime.

They do need to make some kind of public statement or send word to Nicole's family that they are sorry. Otherwise, they're just as cold and callous as the kids they raised. Maybe Nicole's family is not ready to hear anything from them yet, but Nicole's mother was at the hearing. They bury Nicole today. I don't know how her mother can walk and talk. I hope they go for the death penalty for Nicole's family sake.

Yes, I think that is something they need to do too! I understand that being in this position must be the second worst thing to finding out your child was murdered, but it is not the time for advocating for betterments for her. I think people would feel more sympathetic towards them if they came out and said they are so confused and heartbroken by this and want to know the whole truth about what happened. It's hard to feel sympathy for them, even though, it some way they have been victimized too. In all actuality three families lost their child. But, I just can't feel that bad for them when they are making these comments.

Anyone here remember Alyssa Bustamante?
She murdered Elizabeth Olten.
She wanted to know what it felt like to kill someone planned the entire thing dug the grave had her lured out to the woods strangled the 9 yr old stabbed her and buried her.

Then said how amazing it was to kill.

Also, AB on Prozac and displayed self-harming behavior prior to the planned murder of her young victim.

Wow some people need to take it easy. We have no indication that NK was raised by anything but a normal loving family. Sometimes people who commit terrible crimes come from perfectly normal families. They are experiencing trauma too at this moment. No reason to blame them or ridicule them for loving their daughter.

Likewise, prisons are responsible for providing medical care to the prisoners and that includes giving them the medication they need. Withdrawing cold turkey from SSRIs is terrible. And gluten intolerance is a real medical condition as well. Last I checked the US is a developed nation and should not deny prisoners medication or human rights.

I get that people are disgusted, I am too. But there's still a minimum standard of human decency that we should keep. If she's guilty, she'll go to prison for the rest of her life as she should.

I think it's best so much has now come out. It's cuts down on a lot of speculation and rumors.

Yes, very true, and I think it just shows what a strong case the prosecution has against these 2 .... dirtbags.

Seriously trying to think what the parents of NK and DE should do...the only thing I can imagine is telling them that my child died too when you murdered an innocent, little girl...then start the grieving process and never contact them again.

I can think of one case where the parents of the killer did essentially that - in the 2004 murder of Travis Lane in Michigan. I believe during the trial, the parents of the killer sat on the prosecution side of the court room. After the conviction, the parents moved out of state, never wanting to see their son again.

I'm thinking they both seem to try and get a deal now by talking and offering to be a witness against the other.

I'm thinking that they sought this attention and are enjoying it JMO

It is entirely possible to eat gluten-free in jail. You just might have to skip dessert or take the bread off your turkey sandwich. I feel like it's more about culture shock when she got to jail and realized that she wouldn't be able to keep up her pampered, clean-eating lifestyle.

Seems the cutting of the throat was symbolic. With these two sickos I see shades of 2 murders that involved male/female killers. One being Victoria Stafford and Noelle Paquette. There are threads here on both these victims. In both of these cases there was an online presence that went deeper. In the Noelle case Fetlife was where the 2 met and indulged in their sick fantasy. Cutting/rape/ violence was huge in that case. Stafford case involved a child. Noelle was a young adult. IMO there is much more to these 2 than we know.

The Craig Creek Road location interests me. About 8 miles down that road is where the Childs/Metzler double-murder took place. They were also VT students and it's never been solved. Five years, now.

Eisenhauer/Keepers would have entered that road at the western end. A short distance down the road is a shooting range:

http://www.fs.usda.gov/wps/portal/f...n+National+Forest+-+Blacksburg+Shooting+Range

Very bare bones type of place, I believe. Back in 2007, I believe this is where Seung-Hui Cho practiced with his guns before carrying out the Virginia Tech massacre. The first two murders of that crime took place in Ambler Johnston Hall. That is the same dorm that David Eisenhauer resided.

After the Cho murders, police searched the Duck Pond at Virginia Tech. I believe they were looking for his computer hard drive. After the Lovell murder, police search another pond on campus.

Since Keepers has said she was excited to be part of something secret and special, I wonder if the two were inspired and/or obsessed with the Cho massacre and the Childs/Metzler murders.

Google view of shooting range:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/B...0x884d950adc06dcc3:0x86ceb8ea4842da2d!6m1!1e1

StreetView of entrance:

https://www.google.com/maps/@37.287...ydlCl9D_e5ELnfCamqw!2e0!7i3328!8i1664!6m1!1e1

Note it appears to have a simple chain type entrance. Or possibly not even a chain.

Our thread on Childs/Metzler:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Heidi-Childs-18-Montgomery-County-26-Aug-2009

Had they planned to commit the actual murder together, but then DE carried out the act itself without NK?

Or is that still unclear?

I know these unions have happened before, but it still blows my mind that we've got DE, an alleged pedophile who needs to dispose of a victim, who befriends a depressed ex-cutter who's totally okay with murdering someone because it kindof breaks up her monotony.

No, sorry. It was to answer a previous question about cause of death...and I didn't reference with quotes. (Still a bit unaccustomed to the workings of how the forum posts work.)

Welcome Kie! We were all new once and totally understand!

I know these unions have happened before, but it still blows my mind that we've got DE, an alleged pedophile who needs to dispose of a victim, who befriends a depressed ex-cutter who's totally okay with murdering someone because it kindof breaks up her monotony.

And to think people like this walk amongst us daily.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

Wow some people need to take it easy. We have no indication that NK was raised by anything but a normal loving family. Sometimes people who commit terrible crimes come from perfectly normal families. They are experiencing trauma too at this moment. No reason to blame them or ridicule them for loving their daughter.

Likewise, prisons are responsible for providing medical care to the prisoners and that includes giving them the medication they need. Withdrawing cold turkey from SSRIs is terrible. And gluten intolerance is a real medical condition as well. Last I checked the US is a developed nation and should not deny prisoners medication or human rights.

I get that people are disgusted, I am too. But there's still a minimum standard of human decency that we should keep. If she's guilty, she'll go to prison for the rest of her life as she should.

I am in no way blaming NK's family. They are victims too, BUT their daughter is alive. I would like to see some remorse from someone in her family. I certainly don't think NK is remorseful about anything.

Guantanamo Bay prisoners - or what's left of them - get pretty special treatment IMO - don't mess with their Quran and they get their special diets too. and medication. I'm sure NK will get everything she needs in jail and when she goes to the big house too. She'll get to live too if she isn't give the death sentence. She will still be on this earth longer than the victim in this case, Nicole Lovell.

The Craig Creek Road location interests me. About 8 miles down that road is where the Childs/Metzler double-murder took place. They were also VT students and it's never been solved. Five years, now.

Eisenhauer/Keepers would have entered that road at the western end. A short distance down the road is a shooting range:

http://www.fs.usda.gov/wps/portal/f...n+National+Forest+-+Blacksburg+Shooting+Range

Very bare bones type of place, I believe. Back in 2007, I believe this is where Seung-Hui Cho practiced with his guns before carrying out the Virginia Tech massacre. The first two murders of that crime took place in Ambler Johnston Hall. That is the same dorm that David Eisenhauer resided.

After the Cho murders, police searched the Duck Pond at Virginia Tech. I believe they were looking for his computer hard drive. After the Lovell murder, police search another pond on campus.

Since Keepers has said she was excited to be part of something secret and special, I wonder if the two were inspired and/or obsessed with the Cho massacre and the Childs/Metzler murders.

Google view of shooting range:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/B...0x884d950adc06dcc3:0x86ceb8ea4842da2d!6m1!1e1

StreetView of entrance:

https://www.google.com/maps/@37.287...ydlCl9D_e5ELnfCamqw!2e0!7i3328!8i1664!6m1!1e1

Note it appears to have a simple chain type entrance.

My co-worker who lives on that road said the police were not actually searching at the shooting range, but in a privately-owned clearing nearby. I don't think there's any chain on that property to keep people out. Apparently that road gets a lot of strangers coming out there parking and doing God-knows-what. The road was still icy from all the snow we got the previous weekend. I wonder if DE and NK wanted to take her out to Caldwell Fields but couldn't make it down the icy road in his car? JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oh_silly_me