VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #3 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have to admit I never expected to get this much information for a long time. We went from very little to overload just from a bond hearing. What a crazy strange case.

Yea me too! Crazy.

In some cases I read here on WS I can't help myself but feel the family of the perp is to blame as well. This seems to be such a case. NK shows no remorse at all. What values did her parents teach her I wonder?

Sounds to me in her parents eyes nothing has or is their daughter's fault, "someone else had to of made her do this"....when I believe she was the mastermind behind it.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

The Prozac side effects defense will come, I'm sure.

That makes me think, this morning I read a story where media was on the VT campus trying to get an interview and all of the students declined, some mentioning that they were "told" not to speak to reporters.

I'm wondering now with a possible medication defense and the fact that she was seeing counselors there that VT is also worried about a possible suit.

NK says "she is on antidepressants and medication for anxiety, AND RECENTLY HAD BEEN MUCH HEALTHIER."

Much healthier recently??? She and DE were planning and plotting to murder a young girl and dispose of her body! And this was during her healthier period??? WTF!

The judge must have thought the same. No bond! Go back to your allergic mattress crazy girl!

http://www.newscenter1.tv/story/31141164/the-latest-bail-denied-for-student-charged-in-girls-death

Quote: Keepers described some of her problems in her own words. Her father also was questioned, and he described her having an appendectomy sometime in the fall. He said fellow student 18-year-old David Eisenhauer took her to the hospital. He's accused of kidnapping and fatally stabbing Nicole.

So, that tells us there was some sort of close relationship between DE and NK. I thought we'd previously heard she had a boyfriend. I'm sure she had roommates, too. But it was Eisenhauer that took her to the hospital?

Not just the girl- the whole damn family. Your daughter is a self-confessed killer. If the gluten kills her-so be it.

Seriously, how callous can they be? A family is without their child because of their child and they have the nerve to worry about her mattress and diet?!? If it was my child I would say you made your choices, now live with the consequences! Remember how NL's parents were so worried about their child getting her medications?? Your child took away any need for medication she needed! Your child doesn't deserve sympathy, in any capacity. She deserves to never see the free world again. That is ALL she deserves.

Yes it seems to imply. I'm confused. This seems to be a thrill kill for Natalie, planning the how, when, and where to dump the body. But her lawyers are stating that even though she helped plan EVERYTHING, she wasn't actually there? Wouldn't that lessen the thrill for her? They're stating that DE slit her throat on that road, then drove back to pick up Natalie and she helped him dump the body?

That's what I thought they were saying too. But it also says she helped him load the body in the trunk. Did he leave her out there somewhere and go back to get her?

Not just the girl- the whole damn family. Your daughter is a self-confessed killer. If the gluten kills her-so be it.

:laughing:

Yes it seems to imply. I'm confused. This seems to be a thrill kill for Natalie, planning the how, when, and where to dump the body. But her lawyers are stating that even though she helped plan EVERYTHING, she wasn't actually there? Wouldn't that lessen the thrill for her? They're stating that DE slit her throat on that road, then drove back to pick up Natalie and she helped him dump the body?

Could be bad wording on the reporters' end.

If she has medical issues, then the jail is responsible to make sure she gets adequate care. Allergies, unless they produce anaphylaxis, probably won't be treated with desensitizing shots or allergy protection mattresses. If she has genuine gluten allergies, then I am sure they would provide her with gluten-free foods based on medical need. That said, I believe she might have a dust mite allergy that makes her congested but it is not something that needs accommodation. Additionally, she probably feels better gluten-free but has no documented medical documents that corroborate that she is made ill by gluten.

I would be destroyed if this were my child. And, I would damn sure make an effort to make a public statement to the family of my child's victim without jeopardizing my child's defense. I hate that neither family has acknowledged Nicole's family.

They will blame mental illness and her medications, for sure!

That may well be part of her defense, but I think the planning and the depravity of the deed will earn her life in prison. Like Jodi Arias, there's no cure for what ails her, she will need to be removed from society.

Tim and Sara Keepers spoke during the hearing for 19-year-old Natalie Keepers. Tim Keepers teared up as he told the judge his daughter wanted to follow in his footsteps an aerospace engineer.

Sara Keepers, an X-ray technician, called her daughter's situation devastating. She said she knew her daughter and fellow student David Eisenhauer were friends, but nothing stood out.

Keepers' parents said that if she were released on bail, their daughter would be under constant supervision. But bail was denied.

http://www.timesunion.com/news/educ...ail-denied-for-student-charged-in-6806899.php

It's not funny, but lol! Overindulgence much? I mean, really, do you comprehend what your daughter is in jail for???
If I had done this at 19, and had the guts to then COMPLAIN to my parents about jail.... Wow. They would have NO sympathy! They would say, "I guess you shouldn't have committed murder."

How in the world does a person jump from being depressed and anxious to wanting to kill a random child?!?!

She's supposed to be a smart girl. She'll no doubt adjust to jail soon. Not feeling any pity for her.

Natalie's bean-spilling defense sheds a spolight back on DE's "I believe the truth shall set me free." I wonder what "his truth" will be.

:crying: I cannot even begin to imagine how Nicole's family is feeling after hearing/seeing/reading all of this...........

And on the day of her funeral as well. Really bad timing.

After reading these comments about the mattress and the allergies, etc., from Nk and her father, I get the feeling that they're out of touch with reality. Do they understand the gravity of the situation?? It's just crazy to me that they're complaining about GLUTEN! Hey, you just murdered a child! No one cares how you prefer to eat!

Sorry, this is just awful.

Whilst I get what you're saying I think it's important to remember that NK's father is probably in a state of shock and stuggling to process what his daughter has done. I think even people who's child has a long history of violence would struggle to comprehend their child has killed another person on purpose.

In his situation I think it's natural to still want to look after your child, because you're unable to take in the enormity of what is happening. If serious, gluten allergies make people very ill very quickly, so he's just doing what he can for his daughter. He is most likely focusing on the small things he can fix in this situation because he's otherwise powerless.

It does seem insulting though and I hope he isn't going to be one of those parents who make excuses for their child's terrible behaviour. I mean, nothing could possibly excuse or make this any less awful.

I tell you what, I'm watching Nancy Grace tonight just to hear her scream about the gluten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse