VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #3 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Annie Andersen was in court today and reports that Keepers admitted to be a cutter in high school.

She was in and out of counseling through high school.

Keepers also admitted that she had trouble adjusting to college.

Keepers said her counselor in college then sent her to a psychiatrist who prescribed Prozac and other anti-anxiety medication.

Her father said that "When he found out, it was like a punch to a stomach."

The Commonwealth attorney said that Keeper told police that Keepers and Eisenhauer sat down and bounced ideas off of each other on how to kill Lovell.

According to the Commonwealth attorney, they agree at the time that they should cut Lovell's throat.

We will have the latest information for you.

http://wset.com/news/local/suspect-in-13-year-olds-murder-in-court-today

Like I thought. Leopold and Loeb, almost a century later.

Eisenhauer told police he had communicated to Lovell in he days before her disappearance and he greeted the teen outside of her bedroom window at the Lantern Ridge apartment complex in Blacksburg.

Eisenhauer said he left and returned to Virginia Tech’s campus. Keepers has also maintained she was not present at the time of the murder.

Police said she helped Eisenhauer load the body into the trunk of his Mercedes and load it into the location where she was dumped.

http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/c...cle_45b88b64-cb64-11e5-8ecc-ef9968808c71.html

If she was in and out of therapy in hs why would prescribing meds be like a punch in the stomach to dad? Maybe it should have happened a long time ago. Just watch....they'll blame the meds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did I see nl post about being nervous for a date? It was ig or fb . Her one fb seems to be gone. Poor child

If she was in and out of therapy in hs why would prescribing meds be like a punch in the stomach to dad? Maybe it should have happened a long time ago. Just watch....they'll blame the meds

I think her actions are the punch in the stomach, not the meds. I see the "blame the meds" defense on the horizon. But, interestingly enough she was just home for the holidays and didn't kill her family in a haze. She created a plan to kill someone else. Not much hope that she will be able to plead incompetence and get away with it.

A premeditated, deliberate killing for the thrill of it.

Pure evil. Incomprehensible, but people like this exist.

Bet her roommate is breathing a sigh of relief...............eek JMO

I was going with "thrill-kill" at the beginning. Now I think it's some weird hybrid of "eliminate the threat" and "thrill-kill" all at the same time. In any event, Nicole was marginalized in life and death - and that is extremely sad.

Yes, perhaps a hybrid of the two. The fact that Keepers admitted she was actually happy to be part of something exciting with David just speaks volumes. Omg a murder. Depressed people do self-destructive things, but this takes it to a whole other disturbed level. I would love to know what Christmas break was like for the Keepers family, and if she had any connection with any friends over the break that noticed a change in her. I'm just floored.

Eisenhauer told police he had communicated to Lovell in he days before her disappearance and he greeted the teen outside of her bedroom window at the Lantern Ridge apartment complex in Blacksburg.

Eisenhauer said he left and returned to Virginia Tech’s campus. Keepers has also maintained she was not present at the time of the murder.

Police said she helped Eisenhauer load the body into the trunk of his Mercedes and load it into the location where she was dumped.

http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/c...cle_45b88b64-cb64-11e5-8ecc-ef9968808c71.html

Do I understand this correctly, they both deny murdering her? (Although DE seems to be talking now too, at least somewhat or through his attorney.)

Before Lovell disappeared, Pettitt said Eisenhauer and Keepers planned the murder and went to the Walmart in Christiansburg and bought a shovel...

According to Pettitt, the murder happened on Craig Creek Road in Blacksburg. After the murder, Keepers helped load Lovell’s body into Eisenhauer’s Lexus. They drove to the Walmart in Wytheville and bought cleaning supplies, and then dumped Lovell’s body in Surry County, North Carolina.

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/new...rs-bond-hearing-is-at-11-am-thursday/37815112

Both shopped at Walmart before & after ^^

Maybe because the school has a policy that she's an adult and can see a dr/get drugs for conditions that the family does not have to be told about. Maybe they had absolutely no idea she was depressed.

Do I understand this correctly, they both deny murdering her? (Although DE seems to be talking now too, at least somewhat or through his attorney.)

It's just like this type of losers to tell the story to the end, then both deny the murder. In this case, surely, the hand of one is the hand of all. They plotted together, they both disposed the body. A jury probably wouldn't care who held the knife. I know I wouldn't.

Did they honestly think that her social media wouldn't be scoured? It doesn't seem that they tried very hard to plan for not being caught, rather, that they expected it. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megsleuths97