VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #4 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE has stated I think that DE had met NL online. Would they have ensured this via ipa address? Or just word of mouth? I'm sure they confirmed all of this. So that would make me think it was DE talking with NL and not NK. I don't think he would let her have his computer and such. Sorry I don't know if this even makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're saying if LE found evidence via IP address on DE computer that you don't see DE allowing NK to have it so he must have did the communication with NL. Is that correct?

He attended a Christian school for many years. The side hug thing is probably related to that. It's a cultural thing; full hugs aren't considered appropriate. I wouldn't read anything else into it other than an attempt to make his interactions with Nicole seem normal and aboveboard.

Or, he really did give her a "side hug" because his interest in her wasn't sexual but murderous. Nicole hugged him because she was excited to be on her date with him, but he was just interested in getting her into the car and on their way. I am thinking the side hug was in fact a side hug.

JMOpinion at the moment.

If you go to the website look who got busted you can see both of their booking photos and booking charges. No charges are appearing in MontCo circuit court yet. Do these charges need to be certified by a grand jury first? Or is it because they haven't been arraigned? Just bond hearing?
Apparently they are in juvenile court now, since the victim was a minor. Those records aren't open online. I believe after prelim or grand jury they get transferred to regular district/circuit court.

Legal definition of sexual contact

SEXUAL CONTACT

"The intentional touching, either directly or through the clothing, of the genitalia, anus, groin, breast, inner thigh, or buttocks of any person with an intent to abuse, humiliate, harass, degrade, or arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person. 18 USC"

http://www.lectlaw.com/def2/s039.htm

If LE is using the legal definition, it means the sexual contact was in person.

Nancy Grace going off on Gluten Free NL and Tot Mom AND affluenza

Legal definition of sexual contact

SEXUAL CONTACT

"The intentional touching, either directly or through the clothing, of the genitalia, anus, groin, breast, inner thigh, or buttocks of any person with an intent to abuse, humiliate, harass, degrade, or arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person. 18 USC"

http://www.lectlaw.com/def2/s039.htm

If LE is using the legal definition, it means the sexual contact was in person.

But did LE use that term, or are the reporters assuming it? I honestly don't know, but have been thinking that LE said "inappopriate and prior contact" but have not said "sexual contact."

I thought the reporters have mis-reported the LE statement....but I could have have mixed up.

ITA - there are big chunks of information missing.

I considered that a third person might be involved, but have since ruled it out because I think one or both of the suspects would be spilling the news to LE by now if there were another person involved.

We haven't heard DE's version of the events yet. Will his story match NK's? I have a feeling their stories will not match, especially when it comes to who was holding the weapon. I wonder if they both are right-handed? If one is left-handed, then it probably will be easy to determine who held the weapon. ??

Time will tell.

JMO.

NK appears to be left handed... Don´t know about DE.

sem nome.png

But did LE use that term, or are the reporters assuming it? I honestly don't know, but have been thinking that LE said "inappopriate and prior contact" but have not said "sexual contact."

I thought the reporters have mis-reported the LE statement....but I could have have mixed up.
This is how I remember it, too. I'm going to wait to hear from LE before I believe they had met in person before.

From the most recent WAPO article:

Nicole — a friend and classmate — told her and other friends that she and Eisenhauer were dating. She said the two initially made contact on Facebook and corresponded online. Natasha said she was unaware of Eisenhauer’s age at the time, but she and other friends shared concerns about Nicole’s online activities.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...way-with-alleged-killer/ar-BBpg4MH?li=BBnb7Kz

Were they "virtual" dating? It's almost like all 3 involved are in some kind of fantasy world. I haven't read anywhere that says they met in person and had sex. Sexual contact, to me, could just be sexting. LE is not coming right out and saying yet, I don't think, that they met in person before the 27th.

You know, early on I talked about Yik Yak and it didn't occur to me to peek into VT's Yik Yaks. I peeked in today. One Yak was about "Eisenhauer" really being something else (some kind of inside VT joke). Another Yak, well liked was about NL's vigil tonight near campus.

Two things I don´t know (being a foreigner) about their academic lives:

- For how long were DE and NK in VT? (I am confused about the terms 'sophomore' and 'freshman/freshwoman' year)

- When did the academic year began at VT?

Thank you.

Completely off topic and of no important value, but it is in my mind since seeing their faces - DE and NK are so unatractive and boring in appearence! He as a boy wouldn´t have many second views from the girls being him a runner or not. She, NK, has too nothing to appeal about her...IMO.

Thank you a million times for this post!

It makes my heart hurt when I read posts slamming her mom's parenting. It's the equivalent of saying, Well you could have prevented this if you were a better parent", and we can't know that. I am sure Coley's mom is going over everything she has done, or not done, in her own mind, and will likely revisit that the rest of her life. No need for a Pile-On.

Such posts are usually thinly disguised as a "cautionary tale" for others, in order to make them seem relevant, but they are really cruelty dished out by judgmental know-it-alls imo.

When my son was 10, he got hit by a car, he was crossing at a cross walk with a friend. There was a van parked curbside, and he neglected to peek out around it, stepped off the curb and got hit. He almost died. Couple weeks later, I was pushing him, in his wheelchair, into a little corner store, and there was a group of people gathered around the counter, with a news account of his accident open in front of them, and I heard one woman say, "what kind of a mother let's a little kid run the street like that?! ya that made me feel real good. NOT. I quietly wheeled him over, and introduced myself and my "little kid"... you could have heard a pin drop. People need to learn to stop being cruel and judgmental.

A little kindness and support is what is needed when people are suffering.

I'm playing catch-up and by now this ^^^ post is way back, but THANK YOU for this post. Just clicking the Thanks button wasn't enough. I've been trying to word a similar post but couldn't without sounding stupid. Yours is right on the money. Thank you.

I am just not thinking the same. Just feels like DE was engaging in pedo behavior but when this child wouldnt let loose and was starting to tell her friends, DE had to make sure nobody found out about his perversion. May have not even told NK her age...just that she has become a nuisance and he needed to get rid of her.

I imagine the so-called fights might have been about her telling no one, which of course most 'children' can't do. No, I think DE was doing all the online evil with NL. As NK said, she was excited to be a part of something....NK got her own sadistic pleasure from planning out the secretive deed ...and all the grisly horrific details.
This not only makes perfect sense, but it also meets the "Ocam's razor" test for being the simplest plausible explanation.
- For how long were DE and NK in VT? (I am confused about the terms 'sophomore' and 'freshman/freshwoman' year)

Thank you.
I believe DE and NK had been at Virginia Tech since late August, 2015. The academic year in the USA starts in late August, or very early September. I think most start in the last week of August. There are two semesters to a year: "Fall" and "Spring".

A Freshmen is a first year student. A sophomore is a second year, junior is a third and a senior is a fourth. I don't know where the names come from, but they have been used unofficially and officially for generations.

Regarding Nicole's memorial service tonight:

Some of those friends are expected to attend a vigil planned for Monday night to celebrate Nicole’s life. Nearly 900 people had said they would attend in response to a Facebook invitation; Blacksburg Police Chief Anthony Wilson wrote in a statement that the family welcomes the event.

“I have spoken to the family of Nicole Lovell, and while they are devastated by the loss of their precious daughter, they hold no ill feelings towards anyone other than the individuals who are responsible for her death,” the statement read. “They would like nothing better than to have Nicole’s memory be associated with building a greater sense of community.”

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...way-with-alleged-killer/ar-BBpg4MH?li=BBnb7Kz

:drink:
I am just not thinking the same. Just feels like DE was engaging in pedo behavior but when this child wouldnt let loose and was starting to tell her friends, DE had to make sure nobody found out about his perversion. May have not even told NK her age...just that she has become a nuisance and he needed to get rid of her.

I imagine the so-called fights might have been about her telling no one, which of course most 'children' can't do. No, I think DE was doing all the online evil with NL. As NK said, she was excited to be a part of something....NK got her own sadistic pleasure from planning out the secretive deed ...and all the grisly horrific details. DK about the actual murder. IMO but of course.

And of course DE was a loner with few friends. He was a pedo for crying out loud. A college freshman doing this....during his very first semester in college. wow.

No, from what has been released as fact by LE....you are ....moo....exactly right on this....NK .....owed him one....again...moo...maybe he spotted her soulless eyes and knew who to turn too for this evil. Seriously......he "hooked" up with a 13 yr old ffs. A child unless you are Jerry lee Lewis ....moo......she wanted to tell people.....they were planning to run away that suave bsrd.....this is so sad.

Natasha Bryant, 13, said Nicole - a friend and classmate - told her and other friends that she and Eisenhauer were dating. She said the two initially made contact on Facebook and corresponded online. Natasha said she was unaware of Eisenhauer’s age at the time, but she and other friends shared concerns about Nicole’s online activities.

“She told people she was talking to him,” said Natasha, whose father agreed to let her be interviewed. “We didn’t think it was that big of a deal because she didn’t make that much of it. She always talked of running away with him. She used to talk to a lot of older guys. A lot of people told her not to. I told her it’s not safe. I told her she was going to be hurt or kidnapped or something.”

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/nicole-703289-eisenhauer-told.html

Two things I don´t know (being a foreigner) about their academic lives:

Thank you.

Completely off topic and of no important value, but it is in my mind since seeing their faces - DE and NK are so unatractive and boring in appearence! He as a boy wouldn´t have many second views from the girls being him a runner or not. She, NK, has too nothing to appeal about her...IMO.

I believe DE and NK were freshmen at VT (freshman means first year at a high school or college, sophomore means second year, junior means third, and senior means fourth).

Here's VT's Academic Calendar: 2015-2016. It appears that classes began Monday, August 24th for NK and DE's freshman year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills