VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #4 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what the running friend said on NG is very interesting, EVERYWHERE the 2 of them went NK would show up, to the point he asked DE "Are you telling her where we are going?" And DE answered "No." To me that seems quite obsessed.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

Two things I don´t know (being a foreigner) about their academic lives:

- For how long were DE and NK in VT? (I am confused about the terms 'sophomore' and 'freshman/freshwoman' year)

- When did the academic year began at VT?

Thank you.

Completely off topic and of no important value, but it is in my mind since seeing their faces - DE and NK are so unatractive and boring in appearence! He as a boy wouldn´t have many second views from the girls being him a runner or not. She, NK, has too nothing to appeal about her...IMO.

They were both college Freshman at VA Tech. The Fall Semester started last August and ended in December. Spring Semester began on or about January 18th.
Freshman = 1st Year
Sophmore = 2nd Year
Junior = 3rd Year
Senior = 4th Year

Hope that helps.

Let's do a check-in at this stage of the investigation, knowing that our opinions could change once we learn more.

At this point, who thinks:
A. NK was the mastermind and brought DE into her plans
B. DE was the mastermind and brought NK into his plans
C. NK and DE together came up with the plan

A. I've been saying this for days! With DE's friend's comments on NG, just solidified it for me.

vigil near campass now
footage of dad now
dad says NL would fight like a wild cat
(IMO if she had a chance)
DNA under fingernails will tell a ale
passion, 2 teen girls fighting over a boy or a sexual ped going t be exposed
IMO.......no one knows anymore than we do........
discussed scar on face.............(we just learned it is hair)

That "friend" on NG is the same guy who said he was raising $ for bond me sleuthers discovered he was linked to some other serious killer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If NK stalked DE, then she also would know about NL on social media. NK might of snooped on DE computer or phone also.

That "friend" on NG is the same guy who said he was raising $ for bond me sleuthers discovered he was linked to some other serious killer

WHAT???!!!! I missed something!

I think that DE met NL on one of those groups Nicole was a part of on FB. Nicole seemed to like to take screen shots of conversations, post that she was in a relationship and in love even if she hadn't met the boy, and seemed to have no fear of what her family or parents knew about it. I wonder if she was posting stuff like this about David and that is why DE and NL were always arguing. He told her to take it down and NL would say it's fine my parents won't care. Then NL was grounded from her phone and social media and DE realized that tthe parents were aware and did care and he panicked. NK was obviously obsessed with DE and he knew that and that she would do anything for him. This is maybe how the plan got started.

Excellent point. She went MIA for a while and he thought something was up? He got paranoid? And she came back around and he wasn't convinced she hadn't told someone, whether it be parents or police.

Did he trust NK to go to her with details of his "problem"? Was she with him and saw a message from NL come across his phone and question him about it? Did he ask NK to go with him to "meet her"? Had NK met NL before?

Questions that will likely be answered.

why did DE say 'truth will set me free'?

He actually said: "I believe the truth can set me free". It's on his arrest warrant. I think in some cases details matter. This might be one of them. Not singling you out, PF, almost everyone keeps quoting it incorrectly. Your post was just easy to quote for me. :D

ETA my guess is he thinks he has info that might point to someone else being involved/the perp (NK). This may or may not be him trying to deflect.

WHAT???!!!! I missed something!

Yeah I was thinking what VT runner is giving this info and I googled the name she said. It's back through these threads somewhere he seems to be an attention junkie

Thanks for that piece of info. Now I'm not only going to use my industrial sized salt shaker for NG, but also her guest. JMOO.

There was a highly publicized murder by a young woman, grisly, in early 2015.
Same are.
Montgomery County.
Same prosecutor.
Christainsburg / Ellett / Blacksburg area.

You look for it, you'll find it.
Read up on it..

I wonder if they were fascinated with it.

If NK stalked DE, then she also would know about NL on social media. NK might of snooped on DE computer or phone also.

I stand by what I have said multiple times, I think NK was using DE's name, pictures & info on a fake profile. And since we don't know if DE & NL ever actually spoke to each, like an actual phone call, it could've NK communicating with NL the entire time. Like another person said earlier, girls know what girls want to hear & be told, as much as we'd love for our boyfriends, husbands or just makes in general to say ALL the right things, be sweet & romantic & all that, they aren't! Most guys just aren't programmed that way.

What you see in her mug shot according to Commonwealth’s Attorney Mary Pettitt, is not a scar, but a strand of hair. Pettitt said, after their arrest, both Natalie Keepers and David Eisenhauer “were subjected to a forensic exam to document any injuries, bruises or scratches.”
“Any relevant results of those exams will be presented in court,” Pettitt continued.

http://wsls.com/2016/02/08/nicole-l...phil-talk-show-host-offers-advice-to-parents/

Finally, we can put the scar/cut/scratch/hair debate to bed.

Well that's not good! :notgood: Please tell me he doesn't have a somewhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214