VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #4 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that I don't get is DE is a smart guy and knows that murder will land him in jail. If there was no sexual contact, why not take your chances that this will go away or pay the consequences of talking to an underage girl if NL's parents turn it over to the police. Any thing would be better than being convicted of murder.

That was very interesting. Like she kept popping up! So weird.

So of course I started thinking. Maybe DE had a fling with her and to him it was just a one nighter, but to Keepers it was much more and she couldn't let it go.

Yea maybe the one nighter was when she needed a ride to the ER/hospital for her appendectomy, I think she may have needed a ride, he'd been tutoring her, she had formed a crush on him & she knew he had a car, so she called him. Maybe she thought seeing her hurting & in pain he'd feel for her & "take care" of her or maybe that's when her crush/obsession started. When he simply showed up to give her a ride & just make sure she was taken care of, like a friend would, NK could've become enraged that he wasn't showing her the attention or affection she wanted. I think to him NK was just some girl he was helping with math. I think a guy was paying attention to her & she started having romantic feelings for him. Then fatal attraction began......

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

If NK was following DE around, then she would be the one with the crush. I don't think she masterminded anything. Sounds to me like she had a crush on him and would do as he wanted in order to please him.

I've noticed on social media kids and tweens are posting things like: He's my boyfriend. He's taken so back off.

It's a trend and very clear many haven't even met those they declare to be their boyfriends and girlfriends. Creepy guy in front of camo shower on Nicole's Instagram does it all the time on his FB page. Although he's a bit older. I've noticed it with several kids, tweens, and teens. I think it gives the a sense of being an adult, belonging, and wanted.

That was very interesting. Like she kept popping up! So weird.

So of course I started thinking. Maybe DE had a fling with her and to him it was just a one nighter, but to Keepers it was much more and she couldn't let it go.

And Idk how credible the friend is or isn't but I find it strange this is the 1st & only person, other than NK's dad briefly mentioning he took NK to hospital, no one, none of either of their friends have even mentioned NK when talking about DE or vice versa. If they were always together plotting & planning, at least for the past 3 weeks, why hasn't anyone mentioned their relationship? Or seeing them together out & about? Who saw them at The Cook Out or was that info given by NK?

Where is NK's boyfriend in all this? Poor dude must feel beyond hoodwinked.

He has to be laying low and not saying a word.

Although I do think he has talked with LE and may have told them her demeanor when she was around him after the murder. She probably was exactly the same for I don't think she has one bit of remorse about what she partook in.

He has to be laying low and not saying a word.

Although I do think he has talked with LE and may have told them her demeanor when she was around him after the murder. She probably was exactly the same for I don't think she has one bit of remorse about what she partook in.

Do we know for sure there is a boyfriend?

The thing that I don't get is DE is a smart guy and knows that murder will land him in jail. If there was no sexual contact, why not take your chances that this will go away or pay the consequences of talking to an underage girl if NL's parents turn it over to the police. Any thing would be better than being convicted of murder.

Book smarts doesn't immune someone from being stupid when it comes to logic and common sense.

We know that since doctors, lawyers, Nasa Rocket Scientist and all other professions in between left a trail when they murdered someone.

Did NK actually have a boyfriend? Where did this information come from?

I don't think there is or ever was a boyfriend. Maybe she pretended to have one to try to make DE jealous. Kinda how NL was trying to do when she posted the pic of some guy to make someone else jealous.

Very true. I feel if they had been together a lot and planning, someone would have seen them. Dorm mate would have seen her over, etc.

Maybe VT has a mid term. We had that in college. Part of January not everyone was back on campus. Some were doing off campus work and interning and normal schedule didn't resume until end of January. I was only on campus during January to prep to study abroad, but a handful of other students were there to do research, etc. However, it wasn't normal class schedule. Perhaps it was this time they were together more from early Jan-Jan 27th and that's why not as many people saw them.

But I don't know if VT has that sort of January schedule.

And Idk how credible the friend is or isn't but I find it strange this is the 1st & only person, other than NK's dad briefly mentioning he took NK to hospital, no one, none of either of their friends have even mentioned NK when talking about DE or vice versa. If they were always together plotting & planning, at least for the past 3 weeks, why hasn't anyone mentioned their relationship? Or seeing them together out & about? Who saw them at The Cook Out or was that info given by NK?

Do we know for sure there is a boyfriend?

I have read in several articles that LE found her in her boyfriend's room when they came to talk to her. I don't see why she wouldn't have a boyfriend.

She was in that room when she texted DE a text that said 'POLICE.' She didn't know at the time when she sent him the text that they already had him in custody by that time..

The way I imagine this plot went down is DE confided in NK. NK with her dark visions, having been bullied in school, and having been in drama in high school let her inner dark self take over.

She wrote and directed this play, however, it was a real live action drama. I believe she had to do a lot of hard selling to get DE to buy into it. For NK it was the thrill of a life time.

DE knew the plan was wrong, knew he had messed up royally by contacting NL, but did not know what to do or who to turn to. NK was so convincing that in time he bought her plan, it was a solution to his problem.

In no way am I defending DE. His comment on his arrest warrant is the only word we have heard from him. On the other hand, NK has been talking constantly. Too much in my opinion which makes me suspicious of her.

My thoughts and theories.

I have read in several articles that LE found her in her boyfriend's room when they came to talk to her. I don't see why she wouldn't have a boyfriend.

She was in that room when she texted DE a text that said 'POLICE.' She didn't know at the time when she sent him the text that they already had him in custody by that time..

Right, but I think there were conflicting reports about that. I could be wrong and he's been successful about keeping out of the public eye and away from reporters, but I'm thinking she didn't have a boyfriend and they found her in her own dorm room where she led them to the suitcase with blanket and cleaning supplies.

But if she does indeed have a boyfriend, I'm sure he is both horrified and relieved he wasn't part of the plot. But, I kinda think he doesn't exist.

JMO.

I know I said I wasn't going to comment earlier, however I just seen this. Dawn Jefferies WSLS stated today :

In an interview set to air on the Dr. Phil Show Wednesday, the topic of what looks like a scar on suspect Natalie Keepers' face in her mug shot comes up.
New today, Commonwealth’s Attorney Mary Pettitt said, “It’s a strand of hair. After their arrest, both defendants were subjected to a forensic exam to document any injuries, bruises, scratches, etc. Any relevant results of those exams will be presented in court,” she said.

This I do know where it came from so I wanted to add this to your conversation. Thought it might help settle the hair/scratch comment. Thanks

The fact that NK is talking and DE isn't talking doesn't really suggest that NK is the mastermind. I would think a mastermind would be able to keep mouth shut.

School wasn't in session so have we determined why both students were on campus Jan 4?????

It's been stated that the planning of Nicole's murder started around January 4th, but that does not necessarily mean that DE and NK were on campus at that time. Remember, back in Maryland they live relatively close to each other. Perhaps they were communicating via texts or may also have gotten together in person over the break. We don't know yet.

I wonder if DE & NL ever actually spoke to each other on the phone or via Skype? If not & all communication was via texts & direct messages, how can we be 100% certain it was in fact DE that NL was communicating with?

IP address

The fact that NK is talking and DE isn't talking doesn't really suggest that NK is the mastermind. I would think a mastermind would be able to keep mouth shut.

Could very well be.

But I think NK is talking because her family is in shock and they pushed that bail hearing. Without the bail hearing, we wouldn't know as much as we know. I think she is banking on people assuming the girl in the duo wouldn't be behind such violence.

I think NE has the better lawyer and DE is silent on good advice.

Just my working hunch for the moment, and I'm willing to change my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214