VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #4 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So as is stands now the charges combine carry a minimum of 21 years- max of Life for DE?............ DP is off the table? Regardless of my thoughts on the DP I just want to make sure my information is correct. TIA!!

Thank you ykw. I'm going to bookmark the urbandictionary also.

Then why would this 19 yr old college coed plan a brutal murder to help her math tutor out of a sex charge? I don't believe anyone would plan out a kidnapping/throat cutting of a 13 yr old girl, just to help a friend avoid charges.

And why keep the minion blanket in her room? Nah, I think she was totally into it.

agree. sneaky little snake. keeping that blanket, alone, shows she's twisted. You could remove every aspect of this case out of the picture... the fact she kept the blanket of a deceased child is demented and disgusting.

That "friend" on NG is the same guy who said he was raising $ for bond me sleuthers discovered he was linked to some other serious killer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This tells me all I need to know about Nancy Grace. I cannot believe that Nancy Grace is so hungry for new details that they would allow that guy on TV. He was shown on a video a couple of days ago "raising money" to pay DE's bail. I (and probably many others here) googled him. He inserted himself by talking to reporters about a northern VA serial homicide suspect. He was friends with that guy too. There are posts on running and race car forums joking about him. One says he entered some race but didn't appear because he was in the custody of VA Corrections. He has a VA address. It would take any of us five minutes to look him up on the VA Supreme Court website. I've forgotten his last name and I know we aren't supposed to name him here.

The Commonwealth's Attorney, Mary Pettit has said there will be no more press conferences or comments before trial. The press is so frenzied they are just making crap up at this point.

@oceanblueeyes

...<modsnip> What does he mean when he says 'the truth can set me free?' Is there more to this story than just what Keepers has said? It makes me wonder if something happened that he didn't want to see happen. If he was all for this he wouldn't be the least bit upset and would be proud he had accomplished his goal. <modsnip>

IMO

I had to join to ask about this. (Hi ya'll) I've read everything about the Lovell case on this forum and most available social media. Can you please tell me where this story comes from? It is in stark contrast to what DE's roommate has said previously. Also there's no evidence that DE drinks. VA Tech will boot underage kids from the residence hall for possession.

Could very well be.

But I think NK is talking because her family is in shock and they pushed that bail hearing. Without the bail hearing, we wouldn't know as much as we know. I think she is banking on people assuming the girl in the duo wouldn't be behind such violence.

I think NE has the better lawyer and DE is silent on good advice.

Just my working hunch for the moment, and I'm willing to change my mind.

bbm: Yep. The more NK says, the easier for DE and his attorney to cover/refute. It's like some kind of "accomplice disclosure".

ETA: Just wanting to clarify: It may not be so much that DE has a better lawyer, but more that much of what NK said was without the guidance of a lawyer, as I believed she waived that right during early questioning. (Though she could have still decided to talk, even had she had a lawyer at that point.) She has a lawyer (or two) now, so it could be that she will not be talking as much.

I stand by what I have said multiple times, I think NK was using DE's name, pictures & info on a fake profile. And since we don't know if DE & NL ever actually spoke to each, like an actual phone call, it could've NK communicating with NL the entire time. Like another person said earlier, girls know what girls want to hear & be told, as much as we'd love for our boyfriends, husbands or just makes in general to say ALL the right things, be sweet & romantic & all that, they aren't! Most guys just aren't programmed that way.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

This really got me thinking. It would be quite unique if this was the case and DE actually didn't have much to do with this, although we know that can't really be the case, as I think he's admitted the side hug bit, right? So he clearly was at her place and possibly helped her out the window? Is that from DE or from NK? Please remind me!

I dont think he had little involvement, but it is really strange to think
about how something like that could happen in this day. If anyone wants to see the terrible lengths that people go through to lie online, def check out Catfish on MTV, if you can make it through whole episodes. Very scary.

ITA - there are big chunks of information missing.

I considered that a third person might be involved, but have since ruled it out because I think one or both of the suspects would be spilling the news to LE by now if there were another person involved.

We haven't heard DE's version of the events yet. Will his story match NK's? I have a feeling their stories will not match, especially when it comes to who was holding the weapon. I wonder if they both are right-handed? If one is left-handed, then it probably will be easy to determine who held the weapon. ??

Time will tell.

JMO.

NK is left handed, based on the photo of her directing Suessical.

This really got me thinking. It would be quite unique if this was the case and DE actually didn't have much to do with this, although we know that can't really be the case, as I think he's admitted the side hug bit, right? So he clearly was at her place and possibly helped her out the window? Is that from DE or from NK? Please remind me!

about how something like that could happen in this day. If anyone wants to see the terrible lengths that people go through to lie online, def check out Catfish on MTV, if you can make it through whole episodes. Very scary.

Per the prosecutor, he admitted he watched Nicole climb out the window and to giving Nicole a side hug. The article also says police found HIS messages on Nicole's cell phone. I think it's pretty clear this wasn't a catfish situation and he was the one communicating with Nicole.

"The prosecutor said Eisenhauer initially denied his involvement when police found his messages on Nicole's phone, but eventually, he said he drove to the girl's home, watched her climb out of her window and greeted her with a "side hug" before they drove off to pick up Keepers."
http://www.wbaltv.com/news/-va-tech-murder-suspects-left-few-clues-to-possible-motives/37815296

Hello all, long time lurker and a new member here.

I'm from the area and have read the discussions so I want to answer a few questions that were asked on this thread.

Snow & schools- it snowed on Jan 22 Friday & Jan 23 Saturday. VT was only closed for those days and were back to regular schedule on Monday 25th. I think Nicole's school was closed on Jan 22, Jan 25 and Jan 26th and would have opened with a 2 hr delay on the 27th.

Snow & roads - main roads were cleared by Jan 25th monday morning but many of the secondary roads and neighborhood roads were still quite bad at that time. Crews were working on those roads on Jan 25& 26. By Tuesday night/ Wednesday morning of Jan 27, I would say the secondary roads were passable but not in perfect condition. One major issue that everything would refreeze at night so it would be icy and slippery. On Jan 27th, there were definitely snow on the sides of the road. It took 1+ week for it to melt and still there is snow here and there. So they would have left footprints in the snow.

About VT dorms - You can only enter into the dorms with a ID card that only opens your dorm. Both DE and NK live in freshman dorms which means roommates and shared kitchen, living rooms and bathrooms. Plus there is good amount of cameras. So I think it's impossible for something happening in the dorms without someone seeing it.

About Nicole being to VT campus - You don't need to be a student or know someone working at campus to visit the campus. VT campus is right by the downtown, with buses going through it and offer a lot of events, locations for the locals to visit (such as restaurants, running, biking etc). So Nicole could have been on campus and it would be quite normal.

As for transportation - There is a very good public transportation system at Blacksburg. So it is really easy to go to the campus and leave campus. When school is in session - and it was in session - there will be a bus every 5 minutes.

As for winter session - VT offers a winter session. Campus classes were between Jan 4 - Jan 16. Fall semester had ended on December 18th. So if DE and NK were enrolled in a winter session class, they could have been on back on campus as early as Jan 4th.

Were they co-dependent? Would Nicole's murder have even happened if Natalie and David never met?

I think this is my biggest question. Right now, I'm inclined to think that it took both of them--a match made in hell.

(I never meant to imply in my earlier posts that people here were being harsh or cruel re: Nicoke's parents. I never quoted anybody in that regard. I have seen unfair speculation elsewhere and was responding to that. I think posters on WS are almost always sensitive and compassionate.)

Hello all, long time lurker and a new member here.

I'm from the area and have read the discussions so I want to answer a few questions that were asked on this thread.

Snow & schools- it snowed on Jan 22 Friday & Jan 23 Saturday. VT was only closed for those days and were back to regular schedule on Monday 25th. I think Nicole's school was closed on Jan 22, Jan 25 and Jan 26th and would have opened with a 2 hr delay on the 27th.

Snow & roads - main roads were cleared by Jan 25th monday morning but many of the secondary roads and neighborhood roads were still quite bad at that time. Crews were working on those roads on Jan 25& 26. By Tuesday night/ Wednesday morning of Jan 27, I would say the secondary roads were passable but not in perfect condition. One major issue that everything would refreeze at night so it would be icy and slippery. On Jan 27th, there were definitely snow on the sides of the road. It took 1+ week for it to melt and still there is snow here and there. So they would have left footprints in the snow.

About VT dorms - You can only enter into the dorms with a ID card that only opens your dorm. Both DE and NK live in freshman dorms which means roommates and shared kitchen, living rooms and bathrooms. Plus there is good amount of cameras. So I think it's impossible for something happening in the dorms without someone seeing it.

About Nicole being to VT campus - You don't need to be a student or know someone working at campus to visit the campus. VT campus is right by the downtown, with buses going through it and offer a lot of events, locations for the locals to visit (such as restaurants, running, biking etc). So Nicole could have been on campus and it would be quite normal.

As for transportation - There is a very good public transportation system at Blacksburg. So it is really easy to go to the campus and leave campus. When school is in session - and it was in session - there will be a bus every 5 minutes.

As for winter session - VT offers a winter session. Campus classes were between Jan 4 - Jan 16. Fall semester had ended on December 18th. So if DE and NK were enrolled in a winter session class, they could have been on back on campus as early as Jan 4th.

:wagon:

Welcome, justavisitor!

The statement about the side hug is from DE ... one of the few things we have "from him".

NG show........Alex had joked..........'maybe you should get a restraining order' to DE about NK.

Is this the same Alex that popped up attaching himself to other murder cases? If so, I find his credibility questionable.

whoops, seems so. I got behind on the thread so shouldn't have been posting.

I don't know why NK would be at VT during break, but DE could've been there for Indoor Track. That happens over the winter. Running has three seasons. Cross Country in the fall, Indoor Track in the winter (NCAA Championships are early March) and Outdoor Track in the spring. I think one article even talked about him having a meet three weeks before the murder. That would've been Indoor Track. Although he was also sick at one point, so maybe he was home and they were both home during break.

My theory. . ( always subject to change)
Granted we've not heard much from DE, but I'm thinking NK had a crush on and was obsessed with DE. DE may have not been interested, especially if it turns out he is indeed a pedophile. At any rate, I'm leaning toward the idea that NL and DE chatted online, and he probably bugged her into sending "sexy" photos. Maybe just topless, maybe just in her undies.. but enough to be considered inappropriate behavior with a minor.
NK may have been so jealous of any female getting DE'S attention, she started putting ideas in his head, I could see her posing as NL online, threatening DE to expose his behavior. .. just in an attempt to make DE hate NL.
NL seems to have been a sweet girl, who desperately wanted to be liked, accepted. I can't see her threatening to expose DE.... I think she would have been more depressed and self destructive, rather than threatening or vengeful.
It's very hard for me to believe that this was just 2 thrill killing psychos that found one another among the large tech student body. And I can't wrap my head around NK just "helping" DE. Given what little is known now, it makes me think NK was the one that really wanted "her competition" dead. ..and connived, posed, lied, etc. , so DE would get furious and/or think NL was going to destroy him. But it's all just speculation on my part right now. I guess we will find out.

Wait. Let's think about this. There are 3 people here and 2 of them have some serious emotional problems. Who is the manipulator? The one who preyed on their weaknesses. Seriously, could some nut job you hardly knew talk you into assisting in a murder? No, because you aren't mentally fragile. Could a handsome, evil person talk a mentally unstable person into doing something horrible? Maybe so.

Yes he did admit to the side hug per CW prosecutor, but giving someone a side hug is somewhat just being friendly. LE has said they found his messages, but just because the messages have his name attached to them it doesn't necessarily mean the message actually came from the real DE. And yes I watch catfish regularly & I have personally seen other's lives ruined by people creating fake profiles of them then contacting various people to bully them, sending *advertiser censored* photos, or anything else that could possibly ruin someone else's life.
A friend of mines daughter found at least 20 fake profiles using her name pictures & some pretty racy photoshopped pictures of her. At one point FBI's cyber crimes was involved to obtain ip addresses but as soon as one profile was taken down 3 more would pop up. This girl who is a young adult was denied jobs after the interviewer did a simple google search of her name & seeing ALL the very inappropriate pictures that were supposedly her. And when it was found who did a few of the fake profiles the girl stated "she did it because she didn't like her because she was too pretty". Obsession, jealousy & envy can ruin someone's life. And I personally think that is exactly what NK is trying to do, ruin DE for rejecting her love.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties