VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #4 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A. I've been saying this for days! With DE's friend's comments on NG, just solidified it for me.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

Was she more than happy to stab the competition? EERIE

I don't know why NK would be at VT during break, but DE could've been there for Indoor Track. That happens over the winter. Running has three seasons. Cross Country in the fall, Indoor Track in the winter (NCAA Championships are early March) and Outdoor Track in the spring. I think one article even talked about him having a meet three weeks before the murder. That would've been Indoor Track. Although he was also sick at one point, so maybe he was home and they were both home during break.

Sounds like wherever DE is/was NK was/is also there.
Imo her "POLICE" text to DE was deliberate, she wanted to be caught with him, to tie her & her name to him & his name. In her mind they'll forever be connected because of this horrific event.

Is this the same Alex that popped up attaching himself to other murder cases? If so, I find his credibility questionable.

whoops, seems so. I got behind on the thread so shouldn't have been posting.

Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this the same Alex that popped up attaching himself to other murder cases? If so, I find his credibility questionable.

whoops, seems so. I got behind on the thread so shouldn't have been posting.

Don't know if that's the same one because he is a lot older and he was a NASCAR driver and had been incarcerated for a while with a VA serial killer. Same name, maybe a young relative?

Good Grief, after looking at fb page, I am wrong and this is the same Alex! Sorry.

Inmate lookup tool
http://67.211.128.37:8081/IML

DE charges
01/27/2016 KID1010F5 KIDNAPPING-ABDUCT BY FORCE, DECEPTION, ETC. WITHOUT JUSTIFICATION A
01/30/2016 MUR0925F2 MURDER-NON CAPITAL FIRST DEGREE MURDER A

NK charges (BBM)
01/27/2016 ACC3202M1 ACCOMPLICE-ACCESSORY AFTER THE FACT - FELONY M
01/27/2016 DNG4800F6 DANGEROUS CONDUCT-CONCEAL ETC. DEAD BODY A 6
01/04/2016 MUR0925F2 MURDER-NON CAPITAL FIRST DEGREE MURDER A 2

The following is an example of how mail sent should be addressed:

Inmate's Name
c/o Western Virginia Regional Jail
5885 West River Road
Salem, Virginia 24153

1/4/2016 must be a typo? If she was charged with Murder it was 2/4/2016

Oh Dear Lord, you are right. Just saw his fb page, Blueberry Bird!

:welcome5: new members :)

@oceanblueeyes

I had to join to ask about this. (Hi ya'll) I've read everything about the Lovell case on this forum and most available social media. Can you please tell me where this story comes from? It is in stark contrast to what DE's roommate has said previously. Also there's no evidence that DE drinks. VA Tech will boot underage kids from the residence hall for possession.

I believe that bit is rumor, from Facebook, therefore it is not considered fact and should not have been brought into the discussion. You are right, it does not align with what we have heard of DE's demeanor from the media interviews with friends and acquaintances.

Hello all, long time lurker and a new member here.

I'm from the area and have read the discussions so I want to answer a few questions that were asked on this thread.

Snow & schools- it snowed on Jan 22 Friday & Jan 23 Saturday. VT was only closed for those days and were back to regular schedule on Monday 25th. I think Nicole's school was closed on Jan 22, Jan 25 and Jan 26th and would have opened with a 2 hr delay on the 27th.

Snow & roads - main roads were cleared by Jan 25th monday morning but many of the secondary roads and neighborhood roads were still quite bad at that time. Crews were working on those roads on Jan 25& 26. By Tuesday night/ Wednesday morning of Jan 27, I would say the secondary roads were passable but not in perfect condition. One major issue that everything would refreeze at night so it would be icy and slippery. On Jan 27th, there were definitely snow on the sides of the road. It took 1+ week for it to melt and still there is snow here and there. So they would have left footprints in the snow.

About VT dorms - You can only enter into the dorms with a ID card that only opens your dorm. Both DE and NK live in freshman dorms which means roommates and shared kitchen, living rooms and bathrooms. Plus there is good amount of cameras. So I think it's impossible for something happening in the dorms without someone seeing it.

About Nicole being to VT campus - You don't need to be a student or know someone working at campus to visit the campus. VT campus is right by the downtown, with buses going through it and offer a lot of events, locations for the locals to visit (such as restaurants, running, biking etc). So Nicole could have been on campus and it would be quite normal.

As for transportation - There is a very good public transportation system at Blacksburg. So it is really easy to go to the campus and leave campus. When school is in session - and it was in session - there will be a bus every 5 minutes.

As for winter session - VT offers a winter session. Campus classes were between Jan 4 - Jan 16. Fall semester had ended on December 18th. So if DE and NK were enrolled in a winter session class, they could have been on back on campus as early as Jan 4th.

Always good to have a local perspective, thanks for yours :)

I believe DE and NK were freshmen at VT (freshman means first year at a high school or college, sophomore means second year, junior means third, and senior means fourth).

Here's VT's Academic Calendar: 2015-2016. It appears that classes began Monday, August 24th for NK and DE's freshman year.

By the way, these terms also apply to high school students in their last four years. The word "sophomore" means "wise fool" and is often a good description for second year students!

Yes he did admit to the side hug per CW prosecutor, but giving someone a side hug is somewhat just being friendly. LE has said they found his messages, but just because the messages have his name attached to them it doesn't necessarily mean the message actually came from the real DE. And yes I watch catfish regularly & I have personally seen other's lives ruined by people creating fake profiles of them then contacting various people to bully them, sending *advertiser censored* photos, or anything else that could possibly ruin someone else's life.
A friend of mines daughter found at least 20 fake profiles using her name pictures & some pretty racy photoshopped pictures of her. At one point FBI's cyber crimes was involved to obtain ip addresses but as soon as one profile was taken down 3 more would pop up. This girl who is a young adult was denied jobs after the interviewer did a simple google search of her name & seeing ALL the very inappropriate pictures that were supposedly her. And when it was found who did a few of the fake profiles the girl stated "she did it because she didn't like her because she was too pretty". Obsession, jealousy & envy can ruin someone's life. And I personally think that is exactly what NK is trying to do, ruin DE for rejecting her love.

He admitted to watching her climbing out window. In the middle of the night. She is 13 years old. He is in college. She is in middle school. There isn't anything "friendly" about this situation. Seems pretty obvious he is the one who lured the 13 year old, not NK.
And police know whose cell phone these messages come from. Since it's "HIS" messages, there seem to be no doubt he was sending the messages himself.

Guys, I know you are going to read all sorts of places to glean any information possible about this case. That is your prerogative. But info gleaned from Facebook, former reporters, realtors, and the like, is not welcome here. Read it all you want. But do not bring it to this discussion. I have spent a good deal of time on rumor patrol this morning. If your post is missing or has been edited there is a good chance you allowed a rumor to grow legs in your speculations.

Please remember that when you spend a good deal of time following a case it is easy to forget where you read this or that item. As a result, you could end up giving rumors as much weight as facts.

He actually said: "I believe the truth can set me free". It's on his arrest warrant. I think in some cases details matter. This might be one of them. Not singling you out, PF, almost everyone keeps quoting it incorrectly. Your post was just easy to quote for me. :D

ETA my guess is he thinks he has info that might point to someone else being involved/the perp (NK). This may or may not be him trying to deflect.

Sorry for the late reply, just catching up! Believing something is not the same as KNOWING something.

Thanks for pointing this out!

Good find! Was her charge upgraded from accessory before the fact to straight 1st degree murder? Although I am curious about the letters and numbers after the charges. Anyone know what they mean (A, 6, etc.)?

ETA: I looked it up, and the date listed is considered "offense date." So that could explain why the first degree murder charge is listed as 1/4/16. The letters and numbers after the charge relate to the "grade" and "degree."

That's the date of the offense. Supposedly on this date NK and DE formed a plan. I think this is accessory before the fact charge.

Taking what the "friend" stated, NK showed up everywhere DE went, is it possible that the IP addresses would be the same? I am so not tech savvy do Idk. Or if computers were used at the school library then it could've been either of them since they both have access to it.

Phone records, browser history, hard drive data, and an email address associated with a SM account.

I do think (at the moment) that NK was the mastermind, but I don't think she killed Nicole out of jealousy. I think she killed as a violent expression of her own self-hatred. I think she put all her emotions into baiting and taunting Nicole online and then it all built up to the murder.

I don't see DE as having the charisma to lure NK into a plot. I do see HER as having the qualities and experience to lure him. By experience, I mean her stage and stage management experience - she knows how to "put on a show" to put it one way. She knows how to manipulate false identities, as that is part of performing, and she knows how to organize a plot, as that is part of stage management and directing. She also knows about being a young teenager who cut herself, was bullied, felt alienated from peers....she knew exactly how to appeal to Nicole online and lure her in more than DE did.

I honestly don't think DE was a pedophile interested in Nicole. I think that was a ruse conjured up by NK. I'm not sure of his involvement just yet - and I am certainly NOT defending him in the slightest - but I see NK as the leader of this duo, and I think she enjoyed every minute of it. I think DE was in it for different reasons, though I don't know what they were yet.

Of course, my theory could be way off base. But from what we know now, I see NK as the person who came up with the plot and put everything in place to make it happen. I think she is deeply, deeply troubled and this plot was full of rage at herself, her peers, and her family.

JMOpinion at the moment. I'll readily change my mind if the evidence proves contrary to my hunches.

Nicole Lovell vigil draws more than 100 in Blacksburg

BLACKSBURG — Blue ribbons pinned to winter coats fluttered in the brisk February breeze as the Blacksburg community came together to remember the life of Nicole Madison Lovell.
Lovell’s mother, Tammy Weeks, addressed the larger community for the first time, which she did through a statement she had difficulty finishing as she choked back tears.

“My family and I are broken,” Weeks said"
At the somber vigil, the focus was on the brightness Nicole Lovell brought to the lives around her. Her mother said that she was still unable to fathom her daughter’s death and missed physical contact with the girl.
The important thing students, faculty and staff are working toward is remembering Lovell as a person instead of a crime victim, Weidner said.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/local/b...f4d-ed10-53f7-a9e4-c235d7fbd244.html?mode=jqm

Police know who send the messages. They have Nicole's cell phone. They know which cell phone was used to send messages. So far I haven't seen anyone suggesting NK was the one actually communicating with Nicole. DE admitted he watched Nicole come out the window on the night Nicole was killed. I think it's obvious he was communicating with Nicole himself. For what purpose would an 18 year old college student be communicating with a 13 year old middle school student other than to have an "inappropriate" relationship?

Police know who send the messages. They have Nicole's cell phone. They know which cell phone was used to send messages. So far I haven't seen anyone suggesting NK was the one actually communicating with Nicole. DE admitted he watched Nicole come out the window on the night Nicole was killed. I think it's obvious he was communicating with Nicole himself. For what purpose would an 18 year old college student be communicating with a 13 year old middle school student other than to have an "inappropriate" relationship?

Maybe he sent the messages as part of the plot to taunt her, not because he was interested in Nicole sexually. IDK. But, maybe he was into Nicole and I'm just not seeing it yet.

JMOpinion at the moment.

I do think (at the moment) that NK was the mastermind, but I don't think she killed Nicole out of jealousy. I think she killed as a violent expression of her own self-hatred. I think she put all her emotions into baiting and taunting Nicole online and then it all built up to the murder.

I don't see DE as having the charisma to lure NK into a plot. I do see HER as having the qualities and experience to lure him. By experience, I mean her stage and stage management experience - she knows how to "put on a show" to put it one way. She knows how to manipulate false identities, as that is part of performing, and she knows how to organize a plot, as that is part of stage management and directing. She also knows about being a young teenager who cut herself, was bullied, felt alienated from peers....she knew exactly how to appeal to Nicole online and lure her in more than DE did.

I honestly don't think DE was a pedophile interested in Nicole. I think that was a ruse conjured up by NK. I'm not sure of his involvement just yet - and I am certainly NOT defending him in the slightest - but I see NK as the leader of this duo, and I think she enjoyed every minute of it. I think DE was in it for different reasons, though I don't know what they were yet.

Of course, my theory could be way off base. But from what we know now, I see NK as the person who came up with the plot and put everything in place to make it happen. I think she is deeply, deeply troubled and this plot was full of rage at herself, her peers, and her family.

JMOpinion at the moment. I'll readily change my mind if the evidence proves contrary to my hunches.

We know Keepers also has a younger sister. To most of us that makes it harder to imagine she'd be involved in the murder of a young girl but perhaps for her there's a jealousy issue. Or she simply used her knowledge of how her own sister views the world to manipulate another young girl. And, of course, she describes herself as having issues around the same age so she could have drawn on her own past to direct Eisenhauer in his manipulation of Nicole.

Nicole Lovell vigil draws more than 100 in Blacksburg

BLACKSBURG — Blue ribbons pinned to winter coats fluttered in the brisk February breeze as the Blacksburg community came together to remember the life of Nicole Madison Lovell.
Lovell’s mother, Tammy Weeks, addressed the larger community for the first time, which she did through a statement she had difficulty finishing as she choked back tears.

“My family and I are broken,” Weeks said"
At the somber vigil, the focus was on the brightness Nicole Lovell brought to the lives around her. Her mother said that she was still unable to fathom her daughter’s death and missed physical contact with the girl.
The important thing students, faculty and staff are working toward is remembering Lovell as a person instead of a crime victim, Weidner said.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/local/b...f4d-ed10-53f7-a9e4-c235d7fbd244.html?mode=jqm

Obviously not many VT students attended. Just one percent of the 30,000 would have been 300. That may have been for the best, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214