VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #4 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're in WVRJ - western Virginia regional jail in Roanoke county.

correct me if I'm wrong BUT,
Those mugshots appear to have been taken at WVRJ not MontCo jail. I can tell by the backdrop, we have a crime times newspaper. They'll be in it. MontCo has the biggest section.

they had plenty of time to dump it during the hour+ ride home.

They kept it for a reason, that reason we don't know yet.

Maybe they planned to burn it?

Have they recovered DE and NL's cell phones yet?

Here is this regarding Lovell's phone:

Eisenhauer first denied his involvement after messages on Nicole's phone led police to him. Later, he admitted driving to her home and watching her climb out of her window the day she vanished. He said he greeted her with a side hug and then brought her to Keepers, Pettitt said.

http://www.usnews.com/news/us/artic...r-suspects-left-few-clues-to-possible-motives

Can't they see her messages thru cell records? Did they ever locate the physical phone? I remember reading they had NKs phone but not DE or NL.

I hate to ask.. Was NL found clothed?

Great question. Nobody has asked this yet. And we have no information on how she was found other than that she lay face down. They have no released any info about her body at all.

ETA: well color me embarrassed. Did not know this! (what post above says) Thank you InTheDetails!

I hate to ask.. Was NL found clothed?

No link, but I think it was reported she was clothed. Again, they also reported that her throat was cut and I think that description has since changed. She may not have had a shirt on at some point and was using the blanket to wrap around her. Purely speculation. I think LE is going by what Keepers is saying and obviously her story slants in her favor. Here is a snippet of the article from Feb 5th detailing the restaurant meeting to plot Nicole's murder:

Eisenhauer told Keepers how he would lure Nicole out of her home one night, take her to a remote location and use a knife to cut her throat, the prosecutor said.

After leaving Cook Out, they drove by Lovell's home, Pettitt said.

Police arrested Eisenhauer on January 30, three days after Nicole disappeared. Eisenhauer denied involvement in killing the girl.

Investigators said they believe Eisenhauer had an inappropriate relationship with Nicole, a law enforcement official said. The girl was planning to expose their relationship, the official said, and investigators think this was the motive for killing her.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/04/us/virginia-tech-girl-killed-keepers-bail-denied/

they had plenty of time to dump it during the hour+ ride home.

They kept it for a reason, that reason we don't know yet.

Maybe they planned to burn it?

Have they recovered DE and NL's cell phones yet?

Was Nicole found fully clothed? also, where are the bloody clothes that the perps were wearing? Did they take time to get rid of those, but not the minions blanket? Sounds like it was kept as a trophy, to me. JMO

Maybe each (DE and NK) were manipulating one another.

Speculation:

Maybe NK was turning up everywhere DE was because she was into him and he was not that into her beyond friends. He thought he was manipulating her and using her affection for him to get her to assist in permanently getting rid of some girl (NL) he described as a stalker or someone who was causing him troubles.

Maybe all the while NK considered herself to be the manipulator, now DE needs her for something exciting and dark and secretive. A secret they will share that will bind them intimately til they go to their graves. Leverage to move the relationship to where it hadn't gone yet.

Who knows.

Will be very interesting to see more info and evidence over time. Right now there is so little to go on many theories are possibles. This one is just one I am kicking around and I am not attached to it per se.

Great question. Nobody has asked this yet. And we have no information on how she was found other than that she lay face down. They have no released any info about her body at all.

ETA: well color me embarrassed. Did not know this! (what post above says) Thank you InTheDetails!

It's in the video of the reporter at the scene talking to the sheriff.

I think people are assuming Nicole was sexually assaulted that night (or previously by DE) but SO FAR we don't have any evidence of that at all. Of course, I realize we don't know everything yet.

JMO.

They PLANNED to slit her throat, but her death was caused by STABBING.....unless throat slitting is considered to be stabbing by the Medical Examiner. jMO

Exactly. And they didn't do that. I think it's very significant that a knife was used.

I do, too, but I was read the riot act a while back for suggesting that there may be a connection to NK's cutting habit. JMO

Something that was interesting to me: NK said she had a pact with her friend that if she didn't cut herself throughout 2015, they would both get a semi-colon tattoo. Apparently NK did get hers as there was a picture of it in one of the articles, behind her right ear.
So that means she got the tattoo to celebrate not cutting herself while she was home on winter break. And then within a week or so she became either the master mind or co-conspirator in the cruel sadistic cutting murder of a 13 year old?! The mind boggles.

Another thing: in her "Sanctuary" essay that she wrote for the Literary Magazine, she discussed how she had become overly dependent on the boys she dated in high school and how she had broken away from this by "going within her own mind". (paraphrased because I can't find the link now, should have bookmarked it)

In my mind, she is one disturbed and frightening individual. For now I choose "C", because I haven't formed an opinion about DE yet.

(edited for clarity)

If she admitted being the type who becomes emotionally dependent on boys she dates, that trait may have made her a vulnerable accomplice for DE to recruit. Sociopaths like DE look for insecure, emotionally unstable people they can manipulate easily. It sounds like he found the right person in NK.

This reminds me of another horrible murder. Does anyone remember the murder of Elizabeth Olten by Alyssa Bustamante in in Missouri ? In this case the murder by an older teen of a younger neighbor was also premeditated, if I recall. AB said she killed because she wanted to know what it felt like to kill someone. She was also a cutter, had depression and anxiety and suicidal thoughts. She beat her victim and slit her victim's throat before putting her body in a shallow grave.

It does raise a question in my mind if the self hurt that NK was apparently refraining from became more of an obsession than ever and the idea of using a knife to kill another became enticing to her, whether by her own hand or someone else's. Maybe the idea and thought of it was the thrill for her but when it came to the actual act she needed to find someone to actually physically commit the murder itself.

Strangulation is bloodless and cost free and less evidence. JMO

The danger with strangulation is the victim scratching the assailant. It leaves scratches on him and DNA under fingernails. In this case, we've been told it was a stabbing and there had been a plan to slit her throat.

Okay, I hope I'm not driving everyone crazy...but something else:

Nicole doesn't come across to me as prey for a pedophile, but she does come across as prey for a mean girl. One very obvious reason is she is a blabber mouth. Pedophiles like to keep their victims silent - yet Nicole was showing pictures IRL, sharing pictures online to whomever, talking to friends about her online friends. If she were groomed to be a sexual-assault victim, she would be groomed to be quiet about it. (I'm not buying that DE was afraid of her talking. For one thing, if that were the case, he wouldn't have planned for weeks, but have acted swiftly.) Mean-girls, however, just have more fodder for ridicule with someone who is so open about their lives.

I'm beginning to wonder of all the "older guys" Nicole was chatting with were really NK?! I know that's crazy and I'm not tied to it, but I really think Nicole was played, taunted, and set up for humiliation and murder....but I don't see her set up for sexual assault. And, I think the desire for humiliation and murder stems from NK. (Perhaps it has some dark sexual component too, idk?)

Okay, thanks for indulging me with multiple posts on my theory. At this point, I can't make the story fit with DE as mastermind. But I'm totally willing to admit I'm wrong once we know more. But for now, it all fits with a troubled NK in charge.

JMOpinion, subject to change.

Maybe each (DE and NK) were manipulating one another.

Speculation:

Maybe NK was turning up everywhere DE was because she was into him and he was not that into her beyond friends. He thought he was manipulating her and using her affection for him to get her to assist in permanently getting rid of some girl (NL) he described as a stalker or someone who was causing him troubles.

Maybe all the while NK considered herself to be the manipulator, now DE needs her for something exciting and dark and secretive. A secret they will share that will bind them intimately til they go to their graves. Leverage to move the relationship to where it hadn't gone yet.

Who knows.

Will be very interesting to see more info and evidence over time. Right now there is so little to go on many theories are possibles. This one is just one I am kicking around and I am not attached to it per se.

I have kicked that thought around too. I even wondered if the victim in her desperation to attach herself to DE may have claimed to be pregnant. Even if she wasn't (and this assumption makes a leap and an assumption that there had been a prior physical relationship) that might have been enough to send DE to his friend NK seeking a solution. She could have offered the plan as a way to get him out of the situation while satisfying her own need for a release far beyond self mutilation.

If there had been a previous sexual relationship between DE and NL, did it take place on Craig Creek Road, too? He couldn't have taken her to his dorm so they had to go somewhere. If they had been to Craig Creek before, the final trip may not have raised any alarms for Nicole. Otherwise, she might have been getting rather nervous once they drove out of town and then up that road. It's not like a town street with lighting and traffic. I still won't be surprised if it turns out NK was present, though.

Can't they see her messages thru cell records? Did they ever locate the physical phone? I remember reading they had NKs phone but not DE or NL.

From what I understand that Kik app does not keep track of OR store a data-log of messages they disappear kinda like the photos on snapchat. I am not positive how these apps work. Seems if there isnt a screen shot taken information is lost. If Kik was the main communication base between DE and NL then there is a chance not much if any messages exist.

THIS MAY HELP SOME UNDERSTAND.

"The service has developed a reputation as a tool for sexting, because of its privacy controls and its anonymity -- users can communicate without revealing their real names or phone numbers. Kik has released guides for parents and law enforcement that encourage responsible use of the application, but accountability is difficult. Kik does not track the content of messages or the phone numbers of users, making it difficult for police to find identifying information in child *advertiser censored* cases."
http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2015/06/westfield_police_warn_against.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214