VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #4 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent point. She went MIA for a while and he thought something was up? He got paranoid? And she came back around and he wasn't convinced she hadn't told someone, whether it be parents or police.

Did he trust NK to go to her with details of his "problem"? Was she with him and saw a message from NL come across his phone and question him about it? Did he ask NK to go with him to "meet her"? Had NK met NL before?

Questions that will likely be answered.

Can somebody with a better memory than I have place the January 4 "beginning to plot the murder" date within the context of Nicole being grounded from social media? I am not buying that DE was afraid Nicole was about to expose their relationship, but perhaps NK was getting antsy in Nicole's absence online and had to take things up a notch?

?

JMOpinion at the moment.

I wonder if NK's stalking began before or after he “dropped everything to rush her to the hospital” when she needed an appendectomy. Her father first heard DE's name in October or November.

I stand by what I have said multiple times, I think NK was using DE's name, pictures & info on a fake profile. And since we don't know if DE & NL ever actually spoke to each, like an actual phone call, it could've NK communicating with NL the entire time. Like another person said earlier, girls know what girls want to hear & be told, as much as we'd love for our boyfriends, husbands or just makes in general to say ALL the right things, be sweet & romantic & all that, they aren't! Most guys just aren't programmed that way.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

For what purpose would NK be communicating with NL?

I stand by what I have said multiple times, I think NK was using DE's name, pictures & info on a fake profile. And since we don't know if DE & NL ever actually spoke to each, like an actual phone call, it could've NK communicating with NL the entire time. Like another person said earlier, girls know what girls want to hear & be told, as much as we'd love for our boyfriends, husbands or just makes in general to say ALL the right things, be sweet & romantic & all that, they aren't! Most guys just aren't programmed that way.

Or... something that just popped in my head after reading what you said... maybe the start was a bit different - maybe DE is the one who started out talking with NL on an actual profile of his, but he ditched the conversation at some point because he really wasn't that interested, and NK 'took over' his SM without DE knowing and kept communicating with girls (or just Nicole), possibly out of jealousy trying to figure out if he'd been flirting with anyone. And she got madder and madder the more Nicole professed her love for 'DE'.

Or a slight variation - DE could have been talking with another girl more his age, and NK was jealous and got on his SM to troll that girl, and more or less accidentally hooked Nicole that way and saw an opportunity to mess with an infatuated little girl, whom NK no doubt looked down upon.

Seems possible... Idk how it would tie in with the crime, though.

Excellent point. She went MIA for a while and he thought something was up? He got paranoid? And she came back around and he wasn't convinced she hadn't told someone, whether it be parents or police.

Did he trust NK to go to her with details of his "problem"? Was she with him and saw a message from NL come across his phone and question him about it? Did he ask NK to go with him to "meet her"? Had NK met NL before?

Questions that will likely be answered.

We already know NL was telling her friends. Then if her parents found out NL was communicating with adult men on-line, that could have really spooked DE because now adults knew as well.

What you see in her mug shot according to Commonwealth’s Attorney Mary Pettitt, is not a scar, but a strand of hair. Pettitt said, after their arrest, both Natalie Keepers and David Eisenhauer “were subjected to a forensic exam to document any injuries, bruises or scratches.”
“Any relevant results of those exams will be presented in court,” Pettitt continued.

http://wsls.com/2016/02/08/nicole-l...phil-talk-show-host-offers-advice-to-parents/

Finally, we can put the scar/cut/scratch/hair debate to bed.

......and on that note.....:badmood::takeoff::deepbreaths::countsheep::eek:fftobed:

See you all manana......

Are we positive the "friend" was talking about Natalie Keepers? Natalie was stalking David? Bizarre!

For what purpose would NK be communicating with NL?

I'm not QueenBea13, to whom you directed your question, but I am thinking that NK communicated with Nicole as part of some dark fantasy of hers - as a way to be the mean girl and taunt a young kid by making her think she had older male admirers.

That's my hunch for now.

School wasn't in session so have we determined why both students were on campus Jan 4?????

Let's do a check-in at this stage of the investigation, knowing that our opinions could change once we learn more.

At this point, who thinks:
A. NK was the mastermind and brought DE into her plans
B. DE was the mastermind and brought NK into his plans
C. NK and DE together came up with the plan

still :fence: but right now from most to least likely in my mind:

B, then C, last A

Has this article from April 2015 already been posted? I don't recall seeing it (which means nothing, really :blushing:).

Wilde Lake's David Eisenhauer distances himself as Howard County boys indoor track Athlete of Year

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...oys-track-eisenhauer-0407-20150408-story.html

Howard County?? Isn't that the name of the high school or where the high school is that NK went to school????

I am leaning towards them both being equally involved from start to finish.

NK strikes me as the instigator because she reads as the more disturbed of the two, due to what we know of her history of being...well...disturbed. I could easily see her being a highly skilled manipulator. (ala Pam Smart). I could see her possibly evoking some sort of "proof of eternal devotion" pact killing here. (Merely speculation on my part, of course).

I do think DE hooked up with NL in person, at least once. She is calling him her "boyfriend". Kids don't usually put it like that unless there is some type of mutual agreement made.

I remember in seventh grade, a girl who was totally boy-crazy, looked sad one day so I asked her why and she said; "I'm not sure my "boyfriend" really loves me. The only time we spend together, all he wants is (oral sex), and that's it. No kissing or anything, he says he's my boyfriend, but not to tell anyone because he's older."

So he was telling her she was his girlfriend to get what he wanted. Gut feeling is the same thing happened to NL on at least one occasion. You wouldn't be as comfortable crawling out your window at midnight, to a first meeting with a stranger you met on line, as you would be doing that to meet your, "boyfriend".

That was very interesting. Like she kept popping up! So weird.

So of course I started thinking. Maybe DE had a fling with her and to him it was just a one nighter, but to Keepers it was much more and she couldn't let it go.

I think what the running friend said on NG is very interesting, EVERYWHERE the 2 of them went NK would show up, to the point he asked DE "Are you telling her where we are going?" And DE answered "No." To me that seems quite obsessed.

Where is NK's boyfriend in all this? Poor dude must feel beyond hoodwinked.

I am just not thinking the same. Just feels like DE was engaging in pedo behavior but when this child wouldnt let loose and was starting to tell her friends, DE had to make sure nobody found out about his perversion. May have not even told NK her age...just that she has become a nuisance and he needed to get rid of her.

I imagine the so-called fights might have been about her telling no one, which of course most 'children' can't do. No, I think DE was doing all the online evil with NL. As NK said, she was excited to be a part of something....NK got her own sadistic pleasure from planning out the secretive deed ...and all the grisly horrific details. DK about the actual murder. IMO but of course.

And of course DE was a loner with few friends. He was a pedo for crying out loud. A college freshman doing this....during his very first semester in college. wow.

Yes, by definition he would be a pedohile.

Yes, DE was a loner and that would mean any friendship he had made at college would be more meaningful to him.I wonder if he had any good guy friends he hung around with or was Keepers the only one? He didn't seem to have the ability to make many friends. That is why his relationship with Keepers was tight and I feel he would do anything to keep that friendship. Without Keepers he would have been more of a loner.

I know its hard to believe that a woman can have enough power over a man and that man will carryout what the female wanted to happen even carrying out a viscous murder but it has happened several times in other cases where the female was the dominate one over the other. And strangely these tag team criminals are often around the age of these two defendants. Even those who had power and control over more than one close male friend. . And the actual female mastermind behind the plot usually gets one or more of her male best friends to carry it out for her. I think DE and Keepers had a strange bond that had nothing to do with being sexually attracted to each other. They were attracted to each other because both had strange dark minded thoughts and I am sure their thoughts on other issues were also strange.

The affidavit stated NKs part of the plot began on January 4th. That's a long time and I think at times she was pretending to be David, maybe even with his permission. He doesn't look like someone who would know how to be romantic and alluring but most females do know how and knows what another female wants to hear better than a male. DE is strange looking making him look more like a serial killer. His mugshot photo looks like it came out of a horror film but Keepers mugshot isn't any better. Both have the same evil cold dark look. I do believe one sociopath can find another sociopath. Maybe they know how to pick up the vibes of the other sociopath. We have seen these type of sociopaths who do team up to do hideous crimes together.

Nicole's friends were 12-13 or younger so who would they tell? If they told anyone it would just be someone in their inner circle that DE didn't even know. Honestly I don't think most of the college students would have even cared what age Nicole was or that he had been chatting online with a teenybopper. Nicole certainly wasn't going to call the school. She was thrilled and happy about it. Young adults nowadays just look the other way and really don't care what someone else is doing even if its morally wrong. So I don't think this has anything to do with him thinking he was going to be exposed. That doesn't even make sense to me when he knew murdering would be much worse.

Usually when someone is a pedophile they do not miss any opportunity to be with the victim. Yet, I am not even sure he ever met her face to face before the fateful night.

I know some of the media is now saying they had sexual contact but I am not sure that had happened before she went out the window that night. And that was reported first by CNN and then other news sites used that to repeat that information. I don't find CNN trustworthy at all. In the past on other cases I have seen them say 'inside sources' told them this or that and it turned out to be false. I think she would have told her neighbor friends about it if she had met him before now. I think that is why she was so excited and happy to finally go on a date with David.

I find it very strange and certainly not a coincidence that Nicole also mentioned wanting to cut herself. It seems she would have been targeted by Keepers rather than DE. Now at first DE could have just been talking jack to Nicole online like a lot do. But maybe he mentions to Keepers about this girl online saying she has cutting ideations too like her.

These two are some very twisted individuals but I do think it was all Keepers who put the plot into play. Often sociopaths believe they are much more superior in worth/value than the victims they murder. I think they did this simply because they knew she was an easy target and wanting to know what it felt like to murder someone.

<modsnip>

It makes me wonder if she was really the one who was waiting in the dark of night for DE to bring Nicole to the chosen location and she is the one who stabbed Nicole to death.

I just have had such a eerie feeling when it comes to Keepers and her true involvement. She totally unnerves me and it takes a lot to unnerve me. I truly believe when I see her photo I am looking into the eyes of pure evil. I continue to firmly believe she was the mastermind behind the entire thing. She lusted for something that would be exciting for her and this is what she decided so she could live out her fantasies about murder and death.

They both felt entitled to kill at will so they could feel the adrenaline rush knowing they murdered someone who was defenseless and couldn't fight back. I think Keepers felt Nicole had no worth and deserved what she got. It was all about knowing they had power and control over another person's life/fate.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member