VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #4 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's do a check-in at this stage of the investigation, knowing that our opinions could change once we learn more.

At this point, who thinks:
A. NK was the mastermind and brought DE into her plans
B. DE was the mastermind and brought NK into his plans
C. NK and DE together came up with the plan

B.....

Eisenhauer’s roommate at Virginia Tech said that the engineering student and athlete seemed in many ways an average freshman. He was a diligent student who spent hours completing homework assignments while also dedicating time outside of the classroom to the university’s cross country team.

“He seemed very excited to be at Tech,” said the roommate, who agreed to an interview on the condition of anonymity to speak candidly. “He was very excited about running cross country for the school.”

The roommate said that Eisenhauer never mentioned having a girlfriend, and he said he had never once mentioned Nicole. The roommate said that although they were not friends socially, he considered Eisenhauer to be a mostly typical dorm room companion. “Nothing extraordinary about him, nothing horrible about him,” he said.

But he also described Eisenhauer as a loner and a difficult person to understand. He said that Eisenhauer did not appear to have many friends on campus and kept mostly to himself, dividing his time between classes, studying and running practices twice a day.

He said that Eisenhauer occasionally stayed up until 2 a.m. finishing homework only to have to wake at 7 a.m. for cross country commitments.

The roommate said that nothing about Eisenhauer’s behavior stood out to him during the week Nicole went missing. “Nothing David said during the week was cause for suspect,” the roommate said. “However, much of what he said did seem strange after I found out he was arrested.”

Asked to explain further, the roommate said that Eisenhauer “was just out late at night and that wasn’t usual for him.”

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/nicole-703289-eisenhauer-told.html

DE is right-handed. Scroll up a bit and you'll see photos of both of them writing.

I'm confident forensics will be able to show who was holding the murder weapon.

JMO

I was thinking the same thing about forensics. But then...what if they watch a lot of 'crime' shows or something and whoever it was used their non-dominant hand. (I don't really see either of them doing that though.)

After reading through this discussion, discussions elsewhere, and MSM coverage of the case, I don't think that NK was the "mastermind" and that DE was dragged along for the ride. JMO of course, I think they were equal parties in planning the murder. Their motivations are unclear to me, the "whys" are unclear to me, but I certainly don't think that DE got dragged into anything. He was a willing party in a mutual plan between two evil people.

Two things I don´t know (being a foreigner) about their academic lives:

- For how long were DE and NK in VT? (I am confused about the terms 'sophomore' and 'freshman/freshwoman' year)

- When did the academic year began at VT?

Thank you.

Completely off topic and of no important value, but it is in my mind since seeing their faces - DE and NK are so unatractive and boring in appearence! He as a boy wouldn´t have many second views from the girls being him a runner or not. She, NK, has too nothing to appeal about her...IMO.

Welcome to the discussion....you are correct in my opinion as well...not attractive to me....boring....to look at...yes.

Freshman is the first year of university in the USA . Just out of secondary school here is 18/19 years of age.

Alex (runner) says NK appeared to watch DE run track.......he thought it was very strange........like stalking.....Alex thought it was creepy...........he didn't even stay all night...he went back home.....on NG show

NG show........Alex had joked..........'maybe you should get a restraining order' to DE about NK.

YES Except that DE was apparently communicating with NL before NK was. JMO....Maybe NK was his "coach".

I wonder if DE & NL ever actually spoke to each other on the phone or via Skype? If not & all communication was via texts & direct messages, how can we be 100% certain it was in fact DE that NL was communicating with?

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

I wonder if DE & NL ever actually spoke to each other on the phone or via Skype? If not & all communication was via texts & direct messages, how can we be 100% certain it was in fact DE that NL was communicating with?

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

Exactly!

I was thinking the same thing about forensics. But then...what if they watch a lot of 'crime' shows or something and whoever it was used their non-dominant hand. (I don't really see either of them doing that though.)

JMO, but I honestly don't think they watched a lot of crime shows... I think they were shocked when the cops turned up at DE's dorm room.

I think that DE met NL on one of those groups Nicole was a part of on FB. Nicole seemed to like to take screen shots of conversations, post that she was in a relationship and in love even if she hadn't met the boy, and seemed to have no fear of what her family or parents knew about it. I wonder if she was posting stuff like this about David and that is why DE and NL were always arguing. He told her to take it down and NL would say it's fine my parents won't care. Then NL was grounded from her phone and social media and DE realized that tthe parents were aware and did care and he panicked. NK was obviously obsessed with DE and he knew that and that she would do anything for him. This is maybe how the plan got started.

Dr Drew and Lisa Bloom says do not assume NK isn't the murderer
David Swanson NL needed protected
cheryl Hunter says at 13 all girls infatuated with boyfriends
dad took phone away, but NL got it back
DE court ordered atty.........not the family's income..........just DE
even if NL wanted suicide.......DE & NK still are murderers if involved

He attended a Christian school for many years. The side hug thing is probably related to that. It's a cultural thing; full hugs aren't considered appropriate. I wouldn't read anything else into it other than an attempt to make his interactions with Nicole seem normal and aboveboard.

I agree with you. I think he learned the "side hug" thing while attending the small Christian school in Yakima, WA.

Let's do a check-in at this stage of the investigation, knowing that our opinions could change once we learn more.

At this point, who thinks:
A. NK was the mastermind and brought DE into her plans
B. DE was the mastermind and brought NK into his plans
C. NK and DE together came up with the plan

Poster GutInstict has convinced me that it is 'B'. DE as the dominate partner is also the simplest plausible answer.

As to whether the crime would have happened had not DE and NK met each other, I don't think it would have. DE seems to have needed NK's equally dark nature for affirmation of the murder as a concept, as a sounding board for ideas and for "moral" support.

Had DE not been able to "vibe" out another evil person, or had he misjudged NK and she told him what most violent criminals would have: "A kid?- hell no. Now, get the F- away from me", DE may well have permanently shelved the plan and just gotten a good lawyer if needed one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214