VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #5 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually don't look too much into these things, but it almost looks like NK was trying to flirt with the bald man in the booking video. That's just my opinion, as a man.

As the video cuts in, she looks at him then swings her hair as she practically bounces up to the desk. Like she's trying to grab his attention.

She was looking behind herself in his general direction while scratching her itch, then when he comes into view she puts her left arm up - I think she was going to brush her hair aside and try to smile, but played it off like she was scratching her neck.

I can't quite read her expression, but it looks like a smile was playing on her lips even if it never fully manifested.

I agree!

What? What side are you on? I'm VERY glad when someone talks to the police. Who are the bad guys here? Nichole's body would probably not have been recovered quickly if someone hadn't talked. I get a little insulted at the term "the cops" too. I feel it's disrespectful.

By the way, VA does not have DA's. It's Commonwealth's Attorney.

I agree.....

I'm having trouble watching the booking video. The headline says "Video: Eisenhauer and Keepers Booked in Montgomery County" but when I click on it it only shows me a 52 sec clip of DE standing at the counter. I clicked on the picture of NK underneath but again the same DE video played. What am doing wrong? Or is this the wrong link?

http://wset.com/news/local/video-eisenhauer-and-keepers-booked-in-montgomery-county

I'm having trouble watching the booking video. The headline says "Video: Eisenhauer and Keepers Booked in Montgomery County" but when I click on it it only shows me a 52 sec clip of DE standing at the counter. I clicked on the picture of NK underneath but again the same DE video played. What am doing wrong? Or is this the wrong link?

http://wset.com/news/local/video-eisenhauer-and-keepers-booked-in-montgomery-county

Go to post #407. Someone posted the video on the thread.

Go to post #407. Someone posted the video on the thread.

Thank you BUF!

Yes I agree with what someone else posted above, she definitely tries to flirt and act 'cool' as if this is nothing to worry about. She also is obviously deeply insecure, trying to cover it up. I guess she's still in denial regarding what she has just done and the grave situation she is in now.

Thank you guys for posting the booking videos on YouTube. I agree with everything you all said about NK. From what I saw on the video, it looked like she was trying to charm the males in the room. Either that or she was still riding an emotional high or thrill from being so "excited to be part of something secretive and special" (her words to detectives).

She kept the blanket....for what?

IMO, she kept it to relive the crime and be able to extend the fantasy of the crime that she and DE planned together. By having the blanket she was able to keep whatever sick twisted fantasies she had that made her so "excited" to be a part of this gruesome murder alive in her head. Some killers also keep "trophies" from their victims as a sense of ownership and feel really good about what they did for whatever sick reason, NK could have thought of what her and DE did as an accomplishment. To me, it says a lot about NK's involvement and psychological investment into Nicole's murder that she kept Nicole's blanket.

Thanks the other one would lock up on me. This one played through.

She does seem rather casual. Probably didn't realize she wasn't leaving. Which she should have realized when you are part of a crime that serious.

These 2 kids that did the crime just floor me for the senselessness of it all.
And to think they could even get away with it.

Its really incredible.

So was this before or after the questioning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just did some research on this and it wasn't clear. IMO, it was after questioning but that's solely based on maybe detectives wanting to keep them comfortable during the initial questioning to try to get them to talk. Like, Jodi arias was in her clothes she was picked up in while the detective interrogated her, I could be wrong though.

Oh wow I haven't read through the comments, but that video says so much to me. I need a body language expert to weigh in. But DE appears to respect and clearly follow the instructions he is given and understands he is in deep doo doo. NK appears annoyed and bothered and defiant (her stance at the desk). Very shifty and nosy( looking around a lot) and does she actually smirk when she turns and scratches her leg?

The time stamps on the booking clips (lower right corner)--

DE Saturday 1/30 -- 9:04 am and 9:13 am

NK Sunday 1/31 -- 2:05 am and 2:17 am

Thank you BUF!

Yes I agree with what someone else posted above, she definitely tries to flirt and act 'cool' as if this is nothing to worry about. She also is obviously deeply insecure, trying to cover it up. I guess she's still in denial regarding what she has just done and the grave situation she is in now.

She told police she didn't want to go in jail, yet she confessed to her involvement in the conspiracy to committ murder. Sure sounds like she is in denial, or didn't understand the gravity of the situation. What did she think, police were going to just let her go home if she told them about the murder?

The time stamps on the booking clips (lower right corner)--

DE Saturday 1/30 -- 9:04 am and 9:13 am

NK Sunday 1/31 -- 2:05 am and 2:17 am

Arrest warrants came after booking. Do they book first & then do the arrest warrant, or arrest warrant & then book?

NK arrest warrant: 1/31/16, 12:39 AM
Video time stamp 1/31 -- 2:05 am and 2:17 am
http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/2701754/Charging-documents-Natalie-Keepers.pdf

DE arrest warrant: 1/30/16, 5:08 AM
Video time stamp 1/30 -- 9:04 am and 9:13 am
http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/2701727/Charging-documents-David-E-Eisenhauer.pdf

http://wsls.com/2016/02/12/new-video-shows-suspects-in-nicole-lovell-case-being-booked-into-jail/

Arrest warrants came after booking. Do they book first & then do the arrest warrant, or arrest warrant & then book?

NK arrest warrant: 1/31/16, 12:39 AM
Video time stamp 1/31 -- 2:05 am and 2:17 am
http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/2701754/Charging-documents-Natalie-Keepers.pdf

DE arrest warrant: 1/30/16, 5:08 AM
Video time stamp 1/30 -- 9:04 am and 9:13 am
http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/2701727/Charging-documents-David-E-Eisenhauer.pdf

http://wsls.com/2016/02/12/new-video-shows-suspects-in-nicole-lovell-case-being-booked-into-jail/

you can't be booked without an arrest warrant for a specific crime you are being charged with

Iirc, DE was picked up by LE early in the morning on 1/30 and at his dorm so the booking came after they spoke with him. I'm guessing the same process was done with NK, hopefully that makes sense. The videos were from after their interrogations based on that

Hey WS fam,

My mom and step father are in town visiting. My sfather is a sheriff in Fredrick co. Virginia.. Thought maybe if you all had any questions about charges, procedures. Or anything else LE would be able to answer you could post questions and I could try and get them answered since we all have been somewhat confused on some things. Hope everyone is having a good weekend. :)

Hey WS fam,

My mom and step father are in town visiting. My sfather is a sheriff in Fredrick co. Virginia.. Thought maybe if you all had any questions about charges, procedures. Or anything else LE would be able to answer you could post questions and I could try and get them answered since we all have been somewhat confused on some things. Hope everyone is having a good weekend. :)

Thank you Haayturtle! We are trying to figure out if those booking videos were before or after they were arrested. See the post a few back with the video time stamp & arrest warrant times. Can you please ask him the procedure when they bring someone in for questioning/arrest/booking, etc.

Thanks!

At this link you will see the booking process:
http://wset.com/news/local/video-eisenhauer-and-keepers-booked-in-montgomery-county#
Scroll Down on this page and look in the left margin. There is another longer video of Keepers. It appears that after they had her take off her boots and socks they actually patted her down, let her put her boots back on and she goes into the room on the left of the desk.
This longer video is titled:
BHDN_NA-49FR_VA_TEEN MURDERED-KEEPERS BOOKED (NEW VIDEO)_CNNA-ST1-1000000003285f62_174_0

Wow....thanks for the direction.

:websleuther:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members