VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #5 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding blanket: DE probably told her to bring blanket so they could lay on it somewhere or maybe just so "we can stay warm in car." But I wonder what his real intent was for asking her to bring it, because I bet you he did. Maybe to hide/cover her dead body or place under body in trunk?

I know I'm repeating information we have already covered, so last question, promise!

We don't know if the grooming of Nicole coincided with the 1/4/16 date in Keepers' arrest warrant do we?

No, we don't know. He could have met her anytime. I'm guessing the Jan 4 date might be when DE told NK about Nicole and the planning (at least in her mind) started. At bond hearing they said she, NK has been involved back as far as Jan 4. Some info I read earlier suggested they actually met back in November. DE and NK were probably both back home or away from VA on vacation for holiday break most of Dec and returned back around Jan 4. Maybe he thought about it over break, stressed out over it, and then confided in NK as soon as they returned back for winter semester.

New article says: Both of the prelim hearings are on March 28, unless delayed. And the prosecutor is waiting for medical examiner's report and search warrant info to make final decision on Capital Murder charge. Article also says that "search warrants will remain sealed for duration of case." I guess warrants will also include data mined from electronic devices confiscated as part of search warrant, phones, computers, gaming systems, tablets, etc. as well as info from phone company ie deleted texts, calls, photos, VMs, etc.

Can phone company provide deleted texts?

Regarding blanket: DE probably told her to bring blanket so they could lay on it somewhere or maybe just so "we can stay warm in car." But I wonder what his real intent was for asking her to bring it, because I bet you he did. Maybe to hide/cover her dead body or place under body in trunk?

I personally think it was Nicole's decision to bring it. Sort of like someone on WS said before (I'm just paraphrasing), she was trying so hard to be grown up, but she was still a child.

Can phone company provide deleted texts?

I believe so. Not sure if they get them from device itself or phone company, but they can get them. Perps always delete them thinking they're gone for good. Wrong. :gaah:

I personally think it was Nicole's decision to bring it. Sort of like someone on WS said before (I'm just paraphrasing), she was trying so hard to be grown up, but she was still a child.

Yeah maybe she brought it to stay warm, or as a sort of security blanket because she was scared for some reason. Maybe she suspected something was up.

Marks on Eisenhauer's face in booking photo.

What do you guys make of the marks on DEs face in book in photos? Little circles/cuts/bruises all over his nose and one on forehead. He doesn't have those on any other photos taken prior to arrest. He had very clear skin in all other photos.

Marks on Eisenhauer's face in booking photo.

What do you guys make of the marks on DEs face in book in photos? Little circles/cuts all over his nose and one on forehead. He doesn't have those on any other photos taken prior to arrest. He had very clear skin in all other photos.

Don't know what those are -- it's been discussed briefly here earlier, I believe.

I believe so. Not sure if they get them from device itself or phone company, but they can get them. Perps always delete them thinking they're gone for good. Wrong. :gaah:

I was thinking that the phone company can't retrieve them, or if they can, only for a very limited period of time. But I'm not totally up to knowledge on all that...

Eisenhauer Booking Photo: What's your take on it?

I see a guy resigned, looking surprised he got caught. Not someone angry for being framed or wrongly accused, not someone ready to fight for justice, but someone who is a bit ashamed, but mostly shocked he was caught. He looks like he's given up, surrendered mentally. The bowed head, the dead, tired eyes.

Another thing that might explain how someone like him with so much to lose might kill is.... Steroids. Not an excuse, but a definite possibility, especially if he was so much faster than everyone else. Steroids are repeatedly linked to violence and paranoia in medical literature. I still really wonder if NL didn't try make him think she was pregnant. That would be a much bigger reason to want her dead.

Another thing that might explain how someone like him with so much to lose might kill is.... Steroids. Not an excuse, but a definite possibility, especially if he was so much faster than everyone else. Steroids are repeatedly linked to violence and paranoia in medical literature. I still really wonder if NL didn't try make him think she was pregnant. That would be a much bigger reason to want her dead.

I was just looking at articles of steroids and the acne symtoms

http://www.ironmanmagazine.com/anabolic-steroids-and-the-skin/

Search warrants sealed as Nicole Lovell death investigation continues

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/b...cle_6decc6eb-083b-5084-9b93-4254d436aa2a.html

Pettitt says she’s not ready to comment on the possibility of future capital murder charges just yet. "I am still awaiting returns from things like the search warrants and the medical examiner’s report that could provide facts that would be relevant to answering that question,” Pettitt wrote in an email.

Eisenhauer Booking Photo: What's your take on it?

I see a guy resigned, looking surprised he got caught. Not someone angry for being framed or wrongly accused, not someone ready to fight for justice, but someone who is a bit ashamed, but mostly shocked he was caught. He looks like he's given up, surrendered mentally. The bowed head, the dead, tired eyes.

hmmm...I don't know that I see ashamed or shock. He looks to me somewhat confident. He's got that "sanpaku" look for sure where you can see the bottom whites under the iris, which is interesting (if you're into that kind of thing).

The ID Chanel show that was mentioned upthread was "Web Of Lies" The episode was called "Fatal Friendship." It was about a 15 year old named Nichole who was catfished by an older boy she dated a couple of times. He set up a new Facebook identity and lured her out with the intent of raping her. She fought and he strangled and buried her. He was sloppy with his SM footprint. He did not premeditate her murder. He was sentenced to 60 years but I did not catch what locality this happened in. If you have "On Demand" I think you can catch it. I think it was season 3, episode 5.

Wow. There are similarities, with the major difference being the case televised was not premeditated while "our" Nicole's murder was premeditated.

I wonder if DE and NK were into reenactments?!?

Just pondering.

Since they seemed to frequent Walmart often ya know they sell knives there. But heck it could've been a box cutter, an ice pick or a screwdriver for all we know

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.
The videos from each Walmart might be very telling. Especially the last purchase and whether both went inside or just one of them.

LE must have proof of something due to the charges. This could be due to video recordings, text messages, phone pings, and alibis. It's not just due to what DE and NK have said or not said.
What we know for sure is DE is the one charged with murder and abduction. I do wonder though if they have proof that DE did have sex with NL would there be a charge for that? Does the absence of a charge for that answer the question of inappropriate relationship vs sexual relationship?

What does this have to do with Christianity?

Furthermore, his actions, as we know don't seem to point to someone who's very religious or has high morals. He was talking to a 13 year old girl.

In my experience being raised in private (Catholic) schools, going to a Christian school doesn't make someone religious.

I agree. That is why "good Christian" was in quotes.....however, whether it was the press or the respective families, "Christian upbringing" was immediately brought up and in fact, discussed here, because the crime is so shocking. Other than the sarcasm, my point was that he probably was prudent in putting jeans on over his PJ"s, because he probably had no underwear on......and was most likely in the presence of LE. Too bad he didn't practice prudence in other situations.....JMO

LE must have proof of something due to the charges. This could be due to video recordings, text messages, phone pings, and alibis. It's not just due to what DE and NK have said or not said.
What we know for sure is DE is the one charged with murder and abduction. I do wonder though if they have proof that DE did have sex with NL would there be a charge for that? Does the absence of a charge for that answer the question of inappropriate relationship vs sexual relationship?

I have been wondering about video and if the two perps video'ed the encounter. On one hand I hope not as it adds more humiliation to Nicole, but on the other hand, would be dam*ing evidence.

Just pondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members