VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a side note:

Terri Lovell was granted a $2,500 secured bond during a bond hearing Tuesday.

As part of her bond, Terri Lovell will be required to be in custody of pre-trial services, she can’t leave Virginia, she must submit to drug and alcohol screenings, she must submit to drug and alcohol testing, must comply with a 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. curfew, except when at work. She must also refrain from possessing a firearm, destructive device or dangerous weapon. Terri Lovell must refrain from use of alcohol, must refrain from use of illegal drugs and controlled substances not provided by a health care provider.

The judge ordered she must also maintain or seek employment. Terri Lovell must also avoid all contact with David Lovell. If she returns to work at Pizza Hut, she shall not work the same shift as David Lovell, nor shall be both be on the property at the same time.

At the time of reporting, both Terri and David Lovell still being held at the New River Valley Regional Jail.

David Lovell appeared in Wythe County Juvenile and Domestic Relations Court April 28 for a bond hearing. He was granted a $10,000 secured bond.

Preliminary hearings are scheduled for both on June 28 at 9:30 a.m.

http://wsls.com/2016/05/03/wytheville-judge-grants-bond-for-terri-lovell/

From The Roanoke Times:

PULASKI – David Eisenhauer was texting a man about finding a place to hide a body before 13-year-old Nicole Lovell's death, according to a new search warrant filed last week.
The text message conversations included discussion of “needing ‘a place to hide a body near you’ and ‘original plan failed,’” according to the warrant.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/b...cle_f95a880e-14e9-5888-9e98-7af54f78d881.html

So what was the original plan?
Glad they got the phone!

From The Roanoke Times:

PULASKI – David Eisenhauer was texting a man about finding a place to hide a body before 13-year-old Nicole Lovell's death, according to a new search warrant filed last week.
The text message conversations included discussion of “needing ‘a place to hide a body near you’ and ‘original plan failed,’” according to the warrant.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/b...cle_f95a880e-14e9-5888-9e98-7af54f78d881.html

Sounds like this other person was involved.

Maybe he will be arrested too? Maybe even his girlfriend too? I'd like to know what the original plan was too. I will never understand what compelled them to plot Nicole's death.

From The Roanoke Times:

Wow. Makes me feel sick. He's got no chance of escaping a guilty conviction surely?

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

From The Roanoke Times:

Wow. That is big news!

My initial guess is that the original plan was to leave the body by the lake on campus.

WHO is this third person?!

This development really makes me more convinced this was a sick thrill-kill, not a murder that was motivated by DE being scared of exposure. These murderers went after Nicole purposely with the intent to live out a twisted role-playing fantasy, imo

JMOpinion

Why would you not delete incriminating texts by now? Or can they be recovered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do all these people find each other. My gosh I cannot fathom a friend asking me this and me just going along with it.

How do all these people find each other. My gosh I cannot fathom a friend asking me this and me just going along with it.

I know!

I think they find each other on websites. Maybe there is even a way on some sick-o websites to locate people near you, idk. I do think their initial connection is going to be through the internet.

The good thing is that online activity usually leaves a footprint (not sure that holds true for all?).

Just a hunch, speculating.

I did not see this one coming.

Guys! ! Really . . Why didn't this man come forward before now?

The man receiving those texts previously lived with his girlfriend in Abingdon. But when investigators went looking for them, they were told they had moved back to Pulaski.

Police eventually found the couple’s address on Dora Highway within the town limits and seized a white iPhone 5s, according to the warrant.

The document includes the newest details about what police believe happened to Lovell in the early morning hours of Jan. 27, days before she was found dead of multiple stab wounds in a mountainous region of North Carolina near the Virginia border.

A previous search warrant contained details of a “Dr_Tombstone” account Lovell, of Blacksburg, was exchanging texts with through anonymous messaging app Kik in the days leading up to her death. That account was tied to Eisenhauer, a 19-year-old former Virginia Tech student and member of the school’s cross country team.

Eisenhauer was brought in for questioning just before midnight on Jan. 29, when he waived his right to an attorney, according to the previous warrant that was filed on Feb. 1. He told investigators he had contacted Lovell through Kik and was at her house the night she went missing. He said he saw the teen climb out her bedroom window, gave her a hug and then left immediately afterward, according to the warrant.

Montgomery County Commonwealth’s Attorney Mary Pettitt said during a Feb. 4 hearing that Eisenhauer and fellow Tech freshman Natalie Keepers, 19, had met at a Cook Out restaurant in Blacksburg to discuss the plan. They later bought a shovel at Walmart, selected a secluded location off Craig Creek Road and drove past Lovell’s apartment, she said.

The plan was for Eisenhauer to lure her out of the home late at night under the guise of a date, Pettitt said. He would take Lovell to the site he and Keepers selected together and slit the girl’s throat, Pettitt said.

Keepers apparently had neither met nor spoken to Lovell, but the Tech student told police she helped Eisenhauer load the teen’s body into the trunk of his Lexus after he killed her, Pettitt said during the bond hearing.

Keepers has been charged with accessory before and after the fact in Lovell’s slaying and concealing a dead body. Eisenhauer is charged with abduction and first-degree murder.

http://m.roanoke.com/news/crime/bla...80e-14e9-5888-9e98-7af54f78d881.html?mode=jqm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Guys! ! Really . . Why didn't this man come forward before now?

SBM, BBM

Because he's more involved than simply receiving texts?

JMOpinon

This confirms my theory that something went wrong. Their path from Bburg, to near Pandapas Pond, to Wytheville, to Surry County has NEVER made sense to me. Soooo many other places to dispose of her but they were clueless Tech students so now I think they were being guided. Not guided to perform the crime, but guided on the where and maybe how. I bet they thought their car was spotted while parked at the crime scene, and one or both of them decided they had to put her in the trunk. I think they originally were going to hide her in Giles County but thought someone may have spotted their car.

Wow. That is big news!

My initial guess is that the original plan was to leave the body by the lake on campus.

WHO is this third person?!

This development really makes me more convinced this was a sick thrill-kill, not a murder that was motivated by DE being scared of exposure. These murderers went after Nicole purposely with the intent to live out a twisted role-playing fantasy, imo

JMOpinion

Why would you think they would take her to campus? Just curious. Literally thousands of places to hide a body in the area. For the thrill?

I feel so sad for Nicole. How scared she must have been. I just don't understand.

I don't like this one bit. It creeps me out. Thinking there may be a creepy undergound site where sicko 's can go and plot stuff like this. I mean look, we all have WS. Can we all be naive to think that there isn't a dark corner where these monsters may lurk, play, feed the desire for murder, and plot . . . Oh I pray not but seriously this is all taking a turn for the unbelievable.

The bizarre drive after the crime is due to panic. IMO they panicked. Abingdon is SWVA near Bristol TN which isn't off interstate 77 which I think is how they went. I think DE sought advice from that man, but ultimately decided to start driving as far away as he could. By interstate. Then maybe saw a police, panicked even more, eventually leading them to Surry County, NC. He wasn't quiet about his intentions.

IMo only.

I don't like this one bit. It creeps me out. Thinking there may be a creepy undergound site where sicko 's can go and plot stuff like this. I mean look, we all have WS. Can we all be naive to think that there isn't a dark corner where these monsters may lurk, play, feed the desire for murder, and plot . . . Oh I pray not but seriously this is all taking a turn for the unbelievable.

When you go on the deep web its so scary what you can run into. I went there searching for someone once, spent about a week navigating through....NEVER AGAIN....Its really not healthy what you hear. I know know know its monitored by police agencies.... IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper