VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you I completely missed that!!! I wonder if this guy ever knew de real name! How sad I would have thought de were joking too. I guess the first plan was to ignore her. How tragic

“The way I knew David, I never met him but I thought he was incapable of harming a fly. Like the boy came to me to find out how to kiss a girl,” Dustin said. “I had no clue until they [the police] came to my house the other day. I found out and I started crying. … Sure enough, it was the same girl I guess he was talking to me about.”

He considered Davd a 'friend'.

It does put more of a timeline together though. DE had known NL for a lot longer than earlier discussed. If they had a physical relationship then maybe that's why he panicked. I have yet to understand why NK got involved though. Hopefully someone can shed light on why she was even brought into this sick 'plan'. Just very confused at the moment.

Why would you think they would take her to campus? Just curious. Literally thousands of places to hide a body in the area. For the thrill?

I am probably mistaken with my "campus" description. Early on there was talk about a location at or near campus where another murder victim had been hidden, or where a murder had taken place. I'm rusty on the facts. I'm thinking of the place where Nicole was killed and put into the trunk.

I'm likely mixed up...correct me!

Anyway, I'm thinking now the "original plan" that didn't work was the plan to ignore Nicole so she would go away.

JMOpinion

M sentiments exactly. All of u who said this was a thrill kill - BRAVO! These people are really sick physcopaths (spelling?)

I thought it was a thrill kill from the start.....but with this latest development, I am thinking it was what others said from the start - that DE was scared of his involvement with an underage girl! LOL - the tables have flipped.

Part of me thinks BD is telling the truth about his text exchanges and he really didn't know anything about Nicole other than DE asked about how to get rid of an underage admirer and that he thought the "hide a body" question was a joke he didn't bother replying to.

And then there is the WS part of me that is skeptical of BD's story until further confirmation.

JMOpinion

For heaven't sake!!! Let's weigh the options....underage girl who might expose you for inappropriate contact, versus capital murder.... I'd take my chances with the underage inappropriate contact. Damn! How could someone think murder was the correct way? Was the only answer? Was the solution? We're talking a 13yr old child, not a mastermind! Blocking her would have been the way to handle it. Block all contact and ignore her! Even if he thought she was older and met her at a party, even if that part is true, it would be best to cut off all ties to her, and let it go. But somehow I don't believe that's the real motive here.

If you met someone at a party, underage or not, would you exchange KIK, telephone numbers, facebook, etc? I mean really?? I've been known to give fake phone numbers when I was at the partying age, rarely my real name, if so, only my first name, yet from ONE meeting at a party, Nicole had all this access to him? I'm calling ********! Now it's possible that it much more than one contact, and perhaps N was pregnant, that would be a different can of worms, but I've seen nothing to make that a firm theory, or a fact.

This entire murder makes no sense to me! NONE! The motive just is nuts!

JMO as always...ugh...mixed up folks in this world.

I don't know how to kiss a girl, tell me how, but I'm smart enough to think I can commit a murder, and conceal the body and never get caught. I mean seriously????

This news just adds another layer of weirdness to this case. Based on the info provided, I believe the young man in Pulaski and don't think he's involved. I can see somebody who doesn't watch the news having no idea about this case. Since he still has his phone and didn't delete his messages, that adds to his credibility (imo).

But I don't believe DE met NL at a party. Maybe he just told this kid that because saying he met her on a dating app (AND knowing she was underage) wouldn't fly. Right there, that makes him culpable. But if he "met her at a party and had no idea of her age!!!!" he is a victim of her lies and now what does he do? (Obviously the friend's advice would not have been to kill her!).

I find it bizarre DE asked this person how to kiss a girl. Wouldn't it be easier just to google this? I just googled it. 50,600,000 results in less than a second. I think this just shows how socially immature and atypical DE was to his college peers.

When you go on the deep web its so scary what you can run into. I went there searching for someone once, spent about a week navigating through....NEVER AGAIN....Its really not healthy what you hear. I know know know its monitored by police agencies.... IMHO

I went on there during the Luka Magnotta stuff......*shudder*

Since BD is named in MSM, can we sleuth? I'm alerting a mod to this post for clarification.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/b...80e-14e9-5888-9e98-7af54f78d881.html?mode=jqm

Sorry for the delay in an answer. For now, no sleuthing him. By all means discuss what is in the MSM.

After reading and getting caught up with what has come out since the initial tweets, I suspect this guy is being up front about what happened. Can you imagine how shocked he was to find out his friend actually killed Nicole?

This case just keeps getting stranger. :shakehead:

I am probably mistaken with my "campus" description. Early on there was talk about a location at or near campus where another murder victim had been hidden, or where a murder had taken place. I'm rusty on the facts. I'm thinking of the place where Nicole was killed and put into the trunk.

I'm likely mixed up...correct me!

Anyway, I'm thinking now the "original plan" that didn't work was the plan to ignore Nicole so she would go away.

JMOpinion

Yes we agree on this! The location where Nicole is believed to be killed is a few miles from campus, and it is coincidentally near where another murder took place. But, it's not affiliated with VA Tech, and plenty of other ppl go to that area who are not Tech kids (locals fish, jog, hike). Basically when you come out of campus you can turn one direction towards the interstate, the first Walmart they visited, Nicoles neighborhood and the rest of town. You can turn the other direction and head past some fields, houses and then suddenly be in a more isolated area with hiking trails, jogging paths, country roads and the park areas at the base of the mountains, where they took Nicole for isolating purposes. (Easily the cross country kids could have trained out here)

I grew up here, and a lot of "city" kids think they are in the 'boondocks' even when they are 4 or 5 miles from campus heading into Giles County. This is why I think they assumed it was isolated (word of mouth with other students?) but when they got there, probably saw cars passing frequently and realized they needed to put her body in the trunk and get out of there. JMO based on knowledge of the terrain and attitude of former Tech students I knew growing up.

As far as the new developments, if BD were guilty of something I assume he would have been arrested. I assume that if they want to enter the texts as evidence they are better to have both phones to confirm and leave no room for doubt.

there is, 4chan.

I don't like this one bit. It creeps me out. Thinking there may be a creepy undergound site where sicko 's can go and plot stuff like this. I mean look, we all have WS. Can we all be naive to think that there isn't a dark corner where these monsters may lurk, play, feed the desire for murder, and plot . . . Oh I pray not but seriously this is all taking a turn for the unbelievable.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

For heaven't sake!!! Let's weigh the options....underage girl who might expose you for inappropriate contact, versus capital murder.... I'd take my chances with the underage inappropriate contact. Damn! How could someone think murder was the correct way? Was the only answer? Was the solution? We're talking a 13yr old child, not a mastermind! Blocking her would have been the way to handle it. Block all contact and ignore her! Even if he thought she was older and met her at a party, even if that part is true, it would be best to cut off all ties to her, and let it go. But somehow I don't believe that's the real motive here.

If you met someone at a party, underage or not, would you exchange KIK, telephone numbers, facebook, etc? I mean really?? I've been known to give fake phone numbers when I was at the partying age, rarely my real name, if so, only my first name, yet from ONE meeting at a party, Nicole had all this access to him? I'm calling ********! Now it's possible that it much more than one contact, and perhaps N was pregnant, that would be a different can of worms, but I've seen nothing to make that a firm theory, or a fact.

This entire murder makes no sense to me! NONE! The motive just is nuts!

JMO as always...ugh...mixed up folks in this world.
You and I think a lot alike. The pregnancy theory has been mine since day one in this. However, that is all it is until LE says otherwise. I just can't fathom DE murdering her over his one time encounter at a party sexual or not..

Court Follower

Warrants reveal how KIK Messenger helped identify suspect in Nicole Lovell disappearance

http://wset.com/news/local/warrants...entify-suspect-in-nicole-lovell-disappearance

The linked article quotes a portion of the warrant:

"The collection of correlating information makes it reasonable to believe David E. Eisenhauer is responsible for the abduction and murder of Nicole Lovell. It is also reasonable to believe that physical evidence relating to those offenses may likely be found in his vehicle as he used it to bring Lovell to the location where she was killed and to a second location where her remains were disposed of."

BBM

The article also reports the warrant claims Nicole was killed in the Craig's Creek area of Montgomery County, stabbed multiple times. They also report there was physical evidence in DE's car, including hair, fingerprints, and DNA-containing bodily fluids.

The way this reads, esp. the quote from the warrant, is that LE believes it was only DE who killed Nicole.

ETA: In the video portion of the report, it's claimed the warrant shows most of the information they obtained about what happened to Nicole and the location of her body came from Natalie Keepers.

The linked article quotes a portion of the warrant:

BBM

The article also reports the warrant claims Nicole was killed in the Craig's Creek area of Montgomery County, stabbed multiple times. They also report there was physical evidence in DE's car, including hair, fingerprints, and DNA-containing bodily fluids.

The way this reads, esp. the quote from the warrant, is that LE believes it was only DE who killed Nicole.

ETA: In the video portion of the report, it's claimed the warrant shows most of the information they obtained about what happened to Nicole and the location of her body came from Natalie Keepers.

What was Natalie thinking?? The relaxed way she behaved in the booking video for example - did she honestly think she'd get off scot-free or with a slap on the wrist because she told on DE and gave LE a lot of information?

These two (NK and DE) still make me shake my head. What were both of them thinking, if they even were thinking? Why throw your lives away like that... why throw Nicole's life away?? :no:

What was Natalie thinking?? The relaxed way she behaved in the booking video for example - did she honestly think she'd get off scot-free or with a slap on the wrist because she told on DE and gave LE a lot of information?

These two (NK and DE) still make me shake my head. What were both of them thinking, if they even were thinking? Why throw your lives away like that... why throw Nicole's life away?? :no:

No, don't believe they were living in reality...quite apparent by DE's text to someone asking where to hide a body...and let's not forget the minions blanket and cleaning supplies that NK took back to her room...and the electronic trail left behind. Who knows what else that we have not heard about yet.

Hoping this May 20th hearing does not get postponed again.

Is the actual warrant available to read?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member