VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BD (the man DE exchanged texts with) was living in Abingdon but moved to Pulaski - works in Radford now which is a stones throw from BBurg. They probably met at a party. Hard to say.

“needing ‘a place to hide a body near you’ and ‘original plan failed,’”

The BBM would seem to suggest that the unnamed male knew DE intended on killing someone and that the body was to be disposed of elsewhere. Is that how you guys are taking this?

The BBM would seem to suggest that the unnamed male knew DE intended on killing someone and that the body was to be disposed of elsewhere. Is that how you guys are taking this?

For now, I am.

BD (the man DE exchanged texts with) was living in Abingdon but moved to Pulaski - works in Radford now which is a stones throw from BBurg. They probably met at a party. Hard to say.

Or maybe an on line gaming site.

Where did you get bd from? Have they named the person?

From The Roanoke Times:

PULASKI – David Eisenhauer was texting a man about finding a place to hide a body before 13-year-old Nicole Lovell's death, according to a new search warrant filed last week.
The text message conversations included discussion of “needing ‘a place to hide a body near you’ and ‘original plan failed,’” according to the warrant.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/b...cle_f95a880e-14e9-5888-9e98-7af54f78d881.html

M sentiments exactly. All of u who said this was a thrill kill - BRAVO! These people are really sick physcopaths (spelling?)

Why would you not delete incriminating texts by now? Or can they be recovered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It varies by carrier but they are required to keep each customer's data. Some keep it stored for 30 days, others keep it for 6 months. This includes everything you do, even if you delete it the data of the original transmission does not get purged from your carrier's servers until the period the carrier maintains it expires.

I know!

I think they find each other on websites. Maybe there is even a way on some sick-o websites to locate people near you, idk. I do think their initial connection is going to be through the internet.

The good thing is that online activity usually leaves a footprint (not sure that holds true for all?).

Just a hunch, speculating.
I'm suddenly quite convicted that we will eventually learn that meth use is the common thread of all these folks involved except Nicole. Just a gut feeling that the text message news brought about.

I don't like this one bit. It creeps me out. Thinking there may be a creepy undergound site where sicko 's can go and plot stuff like this. I mean look, we all have WS. Can we all be naive to think that there isn't a dark corner where these monsters may lurk, play, feed the desire for murder, and plot . . . Oh I pray not but seriously this is all taking a turn for the unbelievable.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
Never forget that there are billions of people in the world. Monsters have always existed among us but they are few and far between. Technology has enabled a larger light to be shined on the monsters and created a more widespread awareness of individual monsters, allowing for instant worldwide access to information that 50 years ago wouldn't have spread past the county line. Are there more monsters today? I doubt it (well, perhaps in sheer numbers but i doubt the monster to good person ratio has increased at all).

When you go on the deep web its so scary what you can run into. I went there searching for someone once, spent about a week navigating through....NEVER AGAIN....Its really not healthy what you hear. I know know know its monitored by police agencies.... IMHO
I've heard of the deep web but never dared to tamper with it!
I see enough sickness here above don't need that kinda nightmares . . I'll pass.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

After reading this article, I'm not sure he knew. The timeline and content of the texts, which LE likely has investigated, tell a little different story.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/blacksburg/eisenhauer-texted-pulaski-man-original-plan-failed-before-nicole-lovell/article_f95a880e-14e9-5888-9e98-7af54f78d881.html

Eisenhauer didn't name the girl in the texts, but he said he was concerned because she still wanted to be with him, according to Dustin.

“He was older and she was younger. He was saying that she was going to expose him,” Dustin said.

Dustin said he suggested a plan for how Eisenhauer could ignore the girl until she moved on.

Just a few days later, Eisenhauer texted again, according to Dustin: "The original plan failed. ... I need to know where to hide a body,’” Dustin recalled Eisenhauer texting. “I just brushed it off. I thought he was joking.”

The guy said that Eisenhauer had asked him for advice dealing with a girl he met "at a party" who he later found out was underage. DE texted him that the girl didn't want to break it off and he was afraid she would cause problems. The online guy told him to ignore the girl until she moved on.

When that plan - the plan to get NL to stop communicating with him - failed, DE asked him about where "hide a body". The guy thought he was joking and didn't reply. LE didn't arrest him because (we assume) they already had access to the content and time/date of those text messages. Perhaps the SW is to check they guy's phone and computer to make sure there weren't any other messages.

I have a hard time believing anyone would knowingly advise a stranger about how to dispose of a body. A lot of risk with no benefit.

Also strange is that the guy said DE asked him for advice on "how to kiss a girl". Wow, hadn't we wondered before whether DE was a virgin, socially awkward with girls? My theory was that, due to his strict religious upbringing and education, DE developed a weird kink about young girls as a way of dealing with extreme sexual repression. People like DE are schooled to remain virgins until they are married.

What kind of idiot asks that question in a text anyway?
I mean if you have to ask someone that question, singing telegram is the only appropriate way to do it...according to Miss Manners. ;-)

I'm suddenly quite convicted that we will eventually learn that meth use is the common thread of all these folks involved except Nicole. Just a gut feeling that the text message news brought about.

I'm thinking more of a pedofile ring.

After reading this article, I'm not sure he knew. The timeline and content of the texts, which LE likely has investigated, tell a little different story.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/blacksburg/eisenhauer-texted-pulaski-man-original-plan-failed-before-nicole-lovell/article_f95a880e-14e9-5888-9e98-7af54f78d881.html

The guy said that Eisenhauer had asked him for advice dealing with a girl he met "at a party" who he later found out was underage. DE texted him that the girl didn't want to break it off and he was afraid she would cause problems. The online guy told him to ignore the girl until she moved on.

When that plan - the plan to get NL to stop communicating with him - failed, DE asked him about where "hide a body". The guy thought he was joking and didn't reply. LE didn't arrest him because (we assume) they already had access to the content and time/date of those text messages. Perhaps the SW is to check they guy's phone and computer to make sure there weren't any other messages.

I have a hard time believing anyone would knowingly advise a stranger about how to dispose of a body. A lot of risk with no benefit.

Also strange is that the guy said DE asked him for advice on "how to kiss a girl". Wow, hadn't we wondered before whether DE was a virgin, socially awkward with girls? My theory was that, due to his strict religious upbringing and education, DE developed a weird kink about young girls as a way of dealing with extreme sexual repression. People like DE are schooled to remain virgins until they are married.

His story rings true to me. The original plan was where he told de to ignore her

Thank you I completely missed that!!! I wonder if this guy ever knew de real name! How sad I would have thought de were joking too. I guess the first plan was to ignore her. How tragic
My thing is this guy; who considered DE a "friend", talked to him for a year, gamed with him, and even gave him advice on girls then boom all contact stops . . Didn't he find it strange after receiving such a text about where to hide a dead body to not hear from his friend for so long? . . Now let's act like he's truly been out of the loop about not hearing about Nicole Lovell's death. Why hasn't he not heard from DE. He seemed so sure in the article DE wouldn't hurt anyone and was shocked to hear the news.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member