VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keepers is as sick as Eisenhauer... :puke: I don't understand why people get to wear hoodies in court! RB does the same thing! Where is the respect for the court? Guess I am expecting too much from people who certainly have no regard for human life!!!

"Keepers was insistent on helping police in the investigation." Well, I hardly doubt that was for Nicole's sake, Keepers was only thinking of herself and a lesser charge. OMG! I am so angry about these 2 things. I can't even call them human. My BP is rising as I type.....

Thanks for the link BUF!
Well seems to worked in her favor. The biggest charge for her wasn't certified :( guess she is either A going to be witness for the state or B not enough evidence on her. I'm guessing she's rolling on DE.

Court Follower

The judge dropped the charge on NK. Usually means not enough evidence to bring before a grand jury.

http://wset.com/news/local/one-charge-against-natalie-keepers-dropped-all-others-certified

Keepers was originally charged with accessory before and after the fact of a murder and improper disposal of a body.

The judge dropped charges of accessory before the fact.

All other charges against Keepers were certified to a grand jury.

Alot more about the hearing at this link...

The judge dropped the charge on NK. Usually means not enough evidence to bring before a grand jury.

http://wset.com/news/local/one-charge-against-natalie-keepers-dropped-all-others-certified

Keepers was originally charged with accessory before and after the fact of a murder and improper disposal of a body.

The judge dropped charges of accessory before the fact.

All other charges against Keepers were certified to a grand jury.

Alot more about the hearing at this link...
Okay that make sense now. Thank you!

Court Follower

I wonder if they ever found the knife?

She told police after dumping her body, Eisenhauer took a bloody knife, cleaned it and threw it into the woods.

I wonder too if Nicole was found nude, and if so, where did they dispose of her clothes?

These too are just too disgusting. I am still speechless that Natalie has less charges, as she is just as evil as DE. They are both wastes of skin. Nicole must have been terrified, and I hope that her image haunts both of them forever.

Still what gets me Nicole what 13. . Where on earth would she attend a "party" that DE would be as well. He either lied to his friend or Nicole was running around unsupervised :(

where is it written that they meet at a party?

regardless it is possible for a VT student to meet with anyone from public (including minors) at any virginia tech event. Virginia tech is right in the middle of blacksburg and there are many many events that are open to general public. Public will regularly go to the campus or pass through campus as well. There is also a very impressive public transportation system. I mentioned this before but the best example is Marcus Vick (brother of NFL quarterback Michael Vick who both went to Virginia Tech). Three girls who were 15 & 16 and were supposed to be at a slumber party, left their house and went to a women's basketball game at virginia Tech. They met Marcus Vick and some other players there and went to his house for a party. He was charged with providing alcohol to minors and sexual relations with a minor (age of consent is 18 at VA). He said and the girls confirmed that they told Marcus Vick and other players that they were 18 year old college freshman.

From one article... the detective testified Keepers said that "the secret plotting of the teen's death gave her THE BEST FEELING EVER".

This disgusts me and truly makes me want to vomit.

"The next day, Keepers told police she and Eisenhauer went to a laundromat on the Virginia Tech campus and washed their bloody clothes."

:notgood: So, I wonder if that was like a bonding experience for them? :notgood: Planning Nicole's murder over meals and then washing their bloody clothes in a college laundromat.

They spray poor Nicole's body with bleach and other chemicals to remove DNA, but they don't realize that their messages on SM can be obtained?

They disgust me! I wonder if NK thought since she helped with locating Nicole's body and, maybe, all the other stuff if she thought she would actually escape any serious punishment? I'm sure they were shocked when the cops were onto them so soon. Oh, to be that proverbial fly on the wall!

Sounds like DE was really trying to come up with a reason that Nicole needed to be murdered, because allegedly Nicole was blackmailing some other guy too. My head is just spinning from all the new information.

When did murder become a better option than just telling the little 13-year-old girl you were not interested in a relationship with a minor and going to jail? If she was threatening to tell her parents then tell her to tell them and block her calls to your phone. Just walk away.

I have a creepy feeling that if they had not been caught, they would've done it again.

Moving the body AFTER the story of Nicole being missing hit the press surprises me! I assumed the dumping of the body happened the same night as the murder. And they cleaned her body after Nicole had been dead and out in the elements for awhile?!

My heart goes out to all the parents in this case. It's truly heartbreaking for all of them, I'm sure.

It's possible the grand jury could add charges too, including adding back the accessory charge for Keepers.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

They spray poor Nicole's body with bleach and other chemicals to remove DNA, but they don't realize that their messages on SM can be obtained?

have you seen this part from the media reports? " Eisenhauer claimed police do little to investigate runaways"

I think he wanted it seem like a runaway case hence she is blocking her door, taking some stuff etc.If you remember one of Nicole's friends said that she told her she wanted to runaway with DE. If police thought this was a case of a runaway girl, their investigation probably would have been different. I guess DE didn't know about Nicole's health history and she needed life saving medicine. Her missing resulted in intense law enforcement response (including FBI) because she needed life saving medicine.

As for social media, the app they used to communicate don't save messages and they had Nicole's phone. So probably they didn't guess the social media companies keep a copy of the messages and law enforcement can get them without needing to have the actual phone.

The latest news also clarified that Nicole was initially left at Craig's creek road. About 5-6 years ago , 2 VT students were killed there and their murder was never solved. It looks like DE tried to mislead law enforcement - that when they eventually found Nicole's body they would think it is a serial killer situation. It sounds like the unexpected intense law enforcement response to Nicole's disappearance caused them to move the body.

Several messages quoted statistics on the percentage of missing children that are never found, according to a transcript Blacksburg Police Detective Scott Craig read aloud during a Friday preliminary hearing. Eisenhauer claimed police do little to investigate runaways, adding it appears they’ve figured out how people commit mass murder.
Aside from the text messages, much of Friday’s evidence revolved around a detailed confession investigators say Keepers gave after she broke down in tears during interviews with police. The woman went as far as to drive around Southwest Virginia with police before she was formally charged, pointing out a trail of locations where she said she and Eisenhauer left evidence, according to testimony.

She told them about the bloody knife Eisenhauer threw into the woods, Lovell’s cellphone case he threw out the car window along U.S. 460, Lovell’s backpack that Keepers dropped over the New River Bridge and the laundromat near Virginia Tech’s campus where the pair washed their bloody clothes.

Keepers has told police she was not present when Lovell was killed, but she said Eisenhauer reached out to her for help on the evening of Jan. 27, less than 24 hours after the girl went missing. According to testimony, Keepers said Eisenhauer wanted her help to relocate the body because he saw how much media attention the case was receiving.
The girl was eventually found a short distance from the road, lying face down and naked, according to testimony.

More at link...

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/k...6c0-d9fe-535c-80fa-4b05930d1a20.html?mode=jqm

Several messages quoted statistics on the percentage of missing children that are never found, according to a transcript Blacksburg Police Detective Scott Craig read aloud during a Friday preliminary hearing. Eisenhauer claimed police do little to investigate runaways, adding it appears they’ve figured out how people commit mass murder.
Aside from the text messages, much of Friday’s evidence revolved around a detailed confession investigators say Keepers gave after she broke down in tears during interviews with police. The woman went as far as to drive around Southwest Virginia with police before she was formally charged, pointing out a trail of locations where she said she and Eisenhauer left evidence, according to testimony.

She told them about the bloody knife Eisenhauer threw into the woods, Lovell’s cellphone case he threw out the car window along U.S. 460, Lovell’s backpack that Keepers dropped over the New River Bridge and the laundromat near Virginia Tech’s campus where the pair washed their bloody clothes.

Keepers has told police she was not present when Lovell was killed, but she said Eisenhauer reached out to her for help on the evening of Jan. 27, less than 24 hours after the girl went missing. According to testimony, Keepers said Eisenhauer wanted her help to relocate the body because he saw how much media attention the case was receiving.
The girl was eventually found a short distance from the road, lying face down and naked, according to testimony.

More at link...

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/k...6c0-d9fe-535c-80fa-4b05930d1a20.html?mode=jqm
This was the first I heard of her being naked :(
I wonder if that was to cover evidence or if he assaulted her . .

I am just speechless, so I'm just reading & posting new info...

Keepers agreed to an interview with police at the Blacksburg Police Department on January 30. According to police testimony, Keepers denied having any knowledge about Lovell and said she first heard that the 13-year-old was missing on the radio.

After being presented with surveillance images showing Keepers and Eisenhauer leaving the Christiansburg Walmart with a shovel on January 26, Keepers began to reveal her role to investigators.
Eisenhauer told investigators in an interview that he began communicating with Lovell in December, thinking she was between 16 and 17 years old, according to testimony. The two continued to talk over the instant-messaging app Kik and in early January, Lovell started to open up to Eisenhauer. Keepers told police that Eisenhauer was horrified to learn that Lovell was 13 and that she thought he was her boyfriend.
Eisenhauer maintains that he did not kill Lovell.
Blacksburg Police Department Chief Anthony Wilson accompanied Nicole Lovell’s mother, Tammy Weeks, and her family to Friday’s hearing. The detailed testimony left Weeks in tears. Lovell’s father, David Lovell, who is separated from Weeks, similarly broke down during the proceedings. He did not return to the court room after a ten-minute recess.
Shortly before 1 a.m. on January 30, Eisenhauer ended a police interview by telling investigators, “I think the police should look more into finding a body than finding a living body.”

http://www.collegiatetimes.com/news...a7e-1ebd-11e6-83fb-47dfb062c64c.html?mode=jqm

have you seen this part from the media reports? " Eisenhauer claimed police do little to investigate runaways"

I think he wanted it seem like a runaway case hence she is blocking her door, taking some stuff etc.If you remember one of Nicole's friends said that she told her she wanted to runaway with DE. If police thought this was a case of a runaway girl, their investigation probably would have been different. I guess DE didn't know about Nicole's health history and she needed life saving medicine. Her missing resulted in intense law enforcement response (including FBI) because she needed life saving medicine.

As for social media, the app they used to communicate don't save messages and they had Nicole's phone. So probably they didn't guess the social media companies keep a copy of the messages and law enforcement can get them without needing to have the actual phone.

The latest news also clarified that Nicole was initially left at Craig's creek road. About 5-6 years ago , 2 VT students were killed there and their murder was never solved. It looks like DE tried to mislead law enforcement - that when they eventually found Nicole's body they would think it is a serial killer situation. It sounds like the unexpected intense law enforcement response to Nicole's disappearance caused them to move the body.

Thank you for reminding me of the 2 students who were murdered: VA - David Metzler, 19, & Heidi Childs, 18, Montgomery County, 26 Aug 2009

I actually went to their thread here and read up on their case as well. A very sad case too, and still no answers. Good kids.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Heidi-Childs-18-Montgomery-County-26-Aug-2009

I wonder if Eisenhauer has a different opinion of how police investigate runaways now? Personally, I was very impressed with how LE and the FBI handled Nicole's case. I can't fathom murdering someone much less going back and moving a body. Poor Nicole. She was violated in more ways than one. You have to wonder how obsessed he was with death, and NK too by their actions. I too think they would have done it again. The "mass murder" comment was very strange. Kind of a conspiracy theory sort of remark maybe? I keep hoping something good will come of this, but at this moment I cannot think of anything. I am literally nauseous thinking about what these 2 kids did for no good reason. Their poor parents and Nicole's parents... so sad.

I am just speechless, so I'm just reading & posting new info...

Keepers agreed to an interview with police at the Blacksburg Police Department on January 30. According to police testimony, Keepers denied having any knowledge about Lovell and said she first heard that the 13-year-old was missing on the radio.

After being presented with surveillance images showing Keepers and Eisenhauer leaving the Christiansburg Walmart with a shovel on January 26, Keepers began to reveal her role to investigators.
Eisenhauer told investigators in an interview that he began communicating with Lovell in December, thinking she was between 16 and 17 years old, according to testimony. The two continued to talk over the instant-messaging app Kik and in early January, Lovell started to open up to Eisenhauer. Keepers told police that Eisenhauer was horrified to learn that Lovell was 13 and that she thought he was her boyfriend.
Eisenhauer maintains that he did not kill Lovell.
Blacksburg Police Department Chief Anthony Wilson accompanied Nicole Lovell’s mother, Tammy Weeks, and her family to Friday’s hearing. The detailed testimony left Weeks in tears. Lovell’s father, David Lovell, who is separated from Weeks, similarly broke down during the proceedings. He did not return to the court room after a ten-minute recess.
Shortly before 1 a.m. on January 30, Eisenhauer ended a police interview by telling investigators, “I think the police should look more into finding a body than finding a living body.”

http://www.collegiatetimes.com/news...a7e-1ebd-11e6-83fb-47dfb062c64c.html?mode=jqm
Woah woah wait is he still saying g he didn't kill her? Or am I'm reading this is from previous interview?

Sent from my Nexus 7

The two, Hite testified, discussed different ways to kill Lovell, including “drugging her,” “making it look like suicide,” or making it look liked she died of exposure to the elements.

“Eisenhauer’s preference was to knock her out in the car and let her die from exposure to the elements but if that didn’t work he would cut her throat,” Hite testified.

http://wsls.com/2016/05/20/eisenhau...ways-to-kill-nicole-lovell-investigator-says/

"The next day, Keepers told police she and Eisenhauer went to a laundromat on the Virginia Tech campus and washed their bloody clothes."

:notgood: So, I wonder if that was like a bonding experience for them? :notgood: Planning Nicole's murder over meals and then washing their bloody clothes in a college laundromat.

They disgust me! I wonder if NK thought since she helped with locating Nicole's body and, maybe, all the other stuff if she thought she would actually escape any serious punishment? I'm sure they were shocked when the cops were onto them so soon. Oh, to be that proverbial fly on the wall!

Sounds like DE was really trying to come up with a reason that Nicole needed to be murdered, because allegedly Nicole was blackmailing some other guy too. My head is just spinning from all the new information.

When did murder become a better option than just telling the little 13-year-old girl you were not interested in a relationship with a minor and going to jail? If she was threatening to tell her parents then tell her to tell them and block her calls to your phone. Just walk away.

BBM.

They assumed LE wouldn't look too hard for a runaway. They had no idea, I'm guessing, that Nicole had a serious medical condition that required daily medication. She wouldn't runaway without medication, so LE knew that this wasn't a typical run-away situation.

But, since the perps thought Nicole's "runaway" case wouldn't get much attention, DE & NK figured the body wouldn't be found soon. DE thought that if the body wasn't found for a week, then evidence wouldn't be left for LE to figure out what happened. Since, they didn't think LE would look hard and they thought that when/if Nicole's body was found, there wouldn't be evidence to link the crime to them, the two perps felt "invisible" to LE. They could communicate all they wanted on SM because nobody would be looking at THEM, two smart students at the university.

Really, it was Nicole's medical condition that got them caught. LE took the case seriously from the start because this was a young teen in need of medicine. And DE and NK's SM conversations will help convict them.

Vain, arrogant, unbelievably selfish, cruel murderers.

JMO

I'm really hoping the dropped charge of accessory after the fact won't change much for her since she's still being charged with the larger charge of accessory BEFORE the fact and the concealment charge is still there. Please God don't let this girl get off easy for her part in this.

I wonder what her explanation was for taking Nicole's Minions blanket, cell phone, and the freaking bag her body was kept in back to her dorm room. The facts of this case make me shutter!!!

Lovell’s mother, Tammy Weeks, sat through Friday’s hearing. She only left the courtroom as Hite described this scene.
During his own police interviews, Eisenhauer said he had been exchanging messages with Lovell since mid-December under the impression she was 16 or 17 years old, according to testimony. He told police they eventually opened up to each other, as Lovell said she was upset and everyone hated her.

Eisenhauer said he did go to meet with the girl that night, but he told police he left when he saw that she appeared to be about 11 years old.
Investigators also showed maps of data logs pulled from a GPS device recovered from the vehicle.

According to a Blacksburg police intelligence analyst, the logs show a trail leading up to Fairfax Road, near Lovell’s home, just after midnight Jan. 27. The trail of data points then leads to Craig Creek Road around 1 a.m. and back to Virginia Tech’s campus at 2:12 a.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper