VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what time it was known that LE was looking for NL? The reason I ask is how did DE know about media attention causing him and NK to have to relocate the body . IMO I believe that NK was in the vehicle the whole time , she would have wanted to see the murder since she helped planned it .

Her mother contacted LE at 7:00 am the morning after Nicole snuck out and it immediately went out to the media due to her need for daily medication for her liver transplant.

I also would think NK would want to be at the murder after the planning, but LE has said GPS/surveillance videos confirms her story.

It is interesting that NK kept Nicole's minions blanket after discarding everything .... but why the cleaning supplies found with it?

http://wsls.com/2016/01/27/police-searching-for-missing-blacksburg-teen/

Endangered missing child alert issued for Blacksburg teen
_______

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...e61a22-1d59-11e6-8c7b-6931e66333e7_story.html

In three hours of testimony, police detectives laid out evidence against the pair, saying investigators have surveillance footage and a GPS unit from Eisenhauer’s car that confirms their narrative of the girl’s abduction and slaying.

Thank you BUF, I must have missed the information on NK , reading to much ,I must have missed it . Only thing I can think of the cleaning supplies is in case it's needed for cleaning up the car later on .

One cold-hard fact: We don't know who actually killed the girl with the knife. Another friend of Eisenhauer? A friend lying in wait? Eisenhauer firmly denies killing the girl. Natalie Keepers was only present after he needed the body moved out of Craig Creek Road. He merely admitted in texts that he didn't like her too much after he found out the teen lied to him. He admitted he wanted her dead. He has a lot of money..

I have a person in mind, but expect to see several 3rd party suspects be displayed to the jurie at trial. This other guy is the same guy that Eisenhauer said "was also blackmailed by the teen", (I am thinking) around the Hokie Open 6K.

The “official plan,” Hite said Keepers described, was for Eisenhauer to lure Lovell from her apartment under the guise of a date in the early hours of Jan. 27, invite the teen for a walk and then grab her from behind and slit her throat.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/d...6c0-d9fe-535c-80fa-4b05930d1a20.html?mode=jqm

I hope he grabbed Nicole from behind and she never saw him coming with a knife to kill her. I hope it was quick and she didn't linger suffering...my mind is spinning thinking about it.

There hasn't been any mention of the ME report at the hearing yet. The ME should be able to tell if he stabbed her from behind.

Her poor mother had to listen to all of this yesterday. She was there to see Nicole through some close to death situations due to her health, but she couldn't protect her from her ultimate demise. My heart breaks for her.

One cold-hard fact: We don't know who actually killed the girl with the knife. Another friend of Eisenhauer? A friend lying in wait? Eisenhauer firmly denies killing the girl. Natalie Keepers was only present after he needed the body moved out of Craig Creek Road. He merely admitted in texts that he didn't like her too much after he found out the teen lied to him. He admitted he wanted her dead. He has a lot of money..

I have a person in mind, but expect to see several 3rd party suspects be displayed to the jurie at trial. This other guy is is the guy that Eisenhauer said "was also blackmailed by the teen" during the Hokie Open 6K.

At a Friday hearing, prosecutors entered into evidence text messages taken from David Eisenhauer's cellphone. One message said that if the body isn't found for a week, "it will never be traced." Another mentioned engaging in "overkill," and a third said the young teen had been "blackmailing another guy too."

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-va-teen-slaying-20160520-story.html

I see where a text on DE's phone claims NL was "blackmailing another guy too". Can you provide a link to the Bolded By Me please?

ITD, I am in complete agreement. This was like some kind of game. Maybe online gaming just was not satisfying enough for them any more? It's very disturbing and, like I said earlier, I am getting heartburn just reading the articles. My mind is too simple I suppose. I cannot for the life of me even pretend to understand NK and DE.

I literally threw up last night after reading the updates from the hearing.

I think it was Boots who said NK was like Bella Bond's mother when she was in court. Yep, head down in a hoodie trying to hide. DE on the other hand was in a suit with his head up. Wish we were able to have watched this hearing.

http://wset.com/news/local/one-charge-against-natalie-keepers-dropped-all-others-certified

Keepers arrived at Friday's hearing with her head down, wearing a purple hooded sweatshirt. On the other hand, her accused accomplice, David Eisenahuer walked into the courtroom with his head up, wearing a suit. Both defendants were shackled at the waist.

Aren't they playing their roles of sociopath and sociopath in training perfectly? Sigh.

I have a person in mind, but expect to see several 3rd party suspects be displayed to the jurie at trial. This other guy is the same guy that Eisenhauer said "was also blackmailed by the teen", (I am thinking) around the Hokie Open 6K.

I don't think there will be any 3rd party suspects showing up at the jury trial. If that was the case, DE & NK would have had other people with them during their planning talks. There would likely be surveillance footage with another person, etc. And the police have totally been on top of this horrible murder. They wouldn't be letting a suspected third party murderer run loose for this long. IMO, of course.

Did NK keep some of NL's things as souvenirs ? Makes no sense why they got rid of some things , NL's clothes , boots they get rid of but decide to take her phone , blanket, and backpack. IMO I think NK was more involved than she is claiming. I believe that both DE and NK thought they were to smart , and might have wanted to plan the perfect crime.

I think so too. One news report mentioned a text from DE to NK that said something like "now we know how mass murderers get away with it". His texting trail makes it obvious that he wasn't so smart after all.

Also, I think he meant to say "serial killers" and not "mass murderers". MMs rarely get away with their crimes. They usually kill themselves, the cops kill them, or they are taken into custody.

I think so too. One news report mentioned a text from DE to NK that said something like "now we know how mass murderers get away with it". His texting trail makes it obvious that he wasn't so smart after all.

Also, I think he meant to say "serial killers" and not "mass murderers". MMs rarely get away with their crimes. They usually kill themselves, the cops kill them, or they are taken into custody.

Do you have a source for the BBM above?

Did NK keep some of NL's things as souvenirs ? Makes no sense why they got rid of some things , NL's clothes , boots they get rid of but decide to take her phone , blanket, and backpack. IMO I think NK was more involved than she is claiming. I believe that both DE and NK thought they were to smart , and might have wanted to plan the perfect crime.
That is a very good point. If I'm not mistaken the blanket was found in Keepers dorm. So they tossed all evidence but the blanket. Why would Keepers want that? I'm also wondering if it was even washed . .

Court Follower

“I smell of cleaning supplies,” Keepers text said according to a transcript read in court.

“Sameeeee,” (sic) Eisenhauer replied.

“I’m so tired from this week. Like holy sh*$,” read another text from Keepers’ account.

“I guess we figured out how people commit mass murder now,” read another message from Eisenhauer.

http://wsls.com/2016/05/20/eisenhau...ways-to-kill-nicole-lovell-investigator-says/

Geebus.....these two......my Lord, how can a person " go back to the body, .....undress it.......put it in the trunk and drive off"????

What? That's crazy stuff....and no anxiety attack?..

They got a drink after washing up at McDonald's . <~~~ throw away the key after you lock them up

Poor sweet Nichole ......he couldn't tell she was a baby at that party?

I'm sick.

Geebus.....these two......my Lord, how can a person " go back to the body, .....undress it.......put it in the trunk and drive off"????

What? That's crazy stuff....and no anxiety attack?..

They got a drink after washing up at McDonald's . <~~~ throw away the key after you lock them up

Poor sweet Nichole ......he couldn't tell she was a baby at that party?

I'm sick.
Very much agree . . I have nightmares thinking about it

Court Follower

http://wset.com/news/local/one-charge-against-natalie-keepers-dropped-all-others-certified

I'm just trying to figure out why the judge dropped accessory after the fact for Natalie. She clearly admitted to moving the body, undressing and wiping down the body, dumping the clothes, backpack, etc. If it wasn't down for her "cooperation in the investigation", then why else would there not be enough evidence to keep this charge against her?

She is still charged with improper disposal of a body. IMO, accessory after the fact was dropped because it would be a redundant charge that might not stick.

“It will never be traced,” Eisenhauer said in a text message to Keepers, according to police. “Always go overkill when your life is on the line.”

Does anyone else get the sense, from this text message, that this may not have been Eisenhauer's first rodeo? Just saying...he's seemingly alluding to having done this before. Pure speculation.

&#8220;It will never be traced,&#8221; Eisenhauer said in a text message to Keepers, according to police. &#8220;Always go overkill when your life is on the line.&#8221;

Does anyone else get the sense, from this text message, that this may not have been Eisenhauer's first rodeo? Just saying...he's seemingly alluding to having done this before. Pure speculation.

I think it was just his personality of bragging on himself coming out! He was a self-confident smart-a&& thinking he knew everything! IMO.

Sorry to ask a dumb question, but I haven't kept up. I'm reading that NK's accessory after the fact charge had been dropped, and she's only charged with improper disposal of a body. Is that her only charge? Is that even a felony? She admits to knowing of the murder plan in advance, participated in the cleanup and coverup and took the blanket for a trophy. I don't see how that's not conspiracy to commit murder. Is her "cooperation" going to get her off with a slap on the wrist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8