VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to ask a dumb question, but I haven't kept up. I'm reading that NK's accessory after the fact charge had been dropped, and she's only charged with improper disposal of a body. Is that her only charge? Is that even a felony? She admits to knowing of the murder plan in advance, participated in the cleanup and coverup and took the blanket for a trophy. I don't see how that's not conspiracy to commit murder. Is her "cooperation" going to get her off with a slap on the wrist?

I don't think so. It has been stated a few pages earlier that additional charges could be added. I'm thinking there will be the first hearing out of the juvenile court and Pettiette may add additional charges to NK. At least that is what I am hoping! Maybe! Improper disposal of a body is another charge too. Of course, just my opinion. Apparently the evidence is backing up her claim that she did not participate in killing Nicole.

Why did NK keep the Minions blanket and Nicole's phone? Don't understand that. They must have thrown Nicole's bloody clothes in the dumpster at the Dublin McDonald's because it was stated they washed their clothes at a campus laundromat. Looks like they didn't plan on moving the body or getting blood on them or else they would have brought extra clothing. Hmmmm... Did DE get blood on him when he killed Nicole? I wonder what he did with those clothes.

Also by the texts it sounds like they couldn't quit reliving the excitement of killing someone and moving the body. Stupid! "I smelled like blood and cleaning supplies." I bet they were still going on adrenalin when the cops caught up with them. I am so glad these two were caught. I too think if they had gotten away with Nicole's murder there would have been others to die by their hand. Who knows? The psychopath in training was probably next for a kill. Very disturbing young people. Don't believe either one of them should be allowed to be free again. They will be dangerous as long as they are alive, I feel.

“It will never be traced,” Eisenhauer said in a text message to Keepers, according to police. “Always go overkill when your life is on the line.”

Does anyone else get the sense, from this text message, that this may not have been Eisenhauer's first rodeo? Just saying...he's seemingly alluding to having done this before. Pure speculation.

Really bizarre. The overkill comment is curious. I cannot remember now -- was she stabbed multiple times in the neck and body, or was it just the neck?

I suppose he used the overkill comment because it was the most gruesome of their options and certainly the most permanent. She wasn't coming back from this.

Probably the first time he's actually killed someone, only because he's apparently really stupid leaving a trail a mile long of incriminating texts and facebook and social media messages. But I'm sure he's thought about it for some time, especially since he was sure Nicole would be assumed a runaway. That pisses me off -- the privileged athlete doesn't think someone like Nicole would hold value. That, and the fact that he could so easily find a new friend a college that would so easily agree with that logic.

Sorry to ask a dumb question, but I haven't kept up. I'm reading that NK's accessory after the fact charge had been dropped, and she's only charged with improper disposal of a body. Is that her only charge? Is that even a felony? She admits to knowing of the murder plan in advance, participated in the cleanup and coverup and took the blanket for a trophy. I don't see how that's not conspiracy to commit murder. Is her "cooperation" going to get her off with a slap on the wrist?

http://wset.com/news/local/one-charge-against-natalie-keepers-dropped-all-others-certified
Accessory before a murder and improper disposal of a body, both felonies according to this article. However, I've read from another news source that accessory to kidnapping was also a charge still on the books, but I can't locate where I originally read that.

Really bizarre. The overkill comment is curious. I cannot remember now -- was she stabbed multiple times in the neck and body, or was it just the neck?

I suppose he used the overkill comment because it was the most gruesome of their options and certainly the most permanent. She wasn't coming back from this.

Probably the first time he's actually killed someone, only because he's apparently really stupid leaving a trail a mile long of incriminating texts and facebook and social media messages. But I'm sure he's thought about it for some time, especially since he was sure Nicole would be assumed a runaway. That pisses me off -- the privileged athlete doesn't think someone like Nicole would hold value. That, and the fact that he could so easily find a new friend a college that would so easily agree with that logic.

I was thinking the "overkill" wasn't even about the murder itself, but about the cover up. I think these two perps patted themselves on the back for being diligent in the cover-up by moving the body, cleaning it, and dumping it far away. I think they thought they "overkilled" by covering their tracks completely.

I don't think Nicole even mattered to them that much to be discussing the murder - they were more into the planning and getting away with it.

JMOpinion, of course.

So what do you guys think about the different accounts of whether DE had ever met Nicole before? He reportedly texted the guy in Pulaski that he met her at a party. He told law enforcement he had never met her before that last night.
What kind of party would a college freshman and middle school student have attended together? I'm thinking he never really met her in person until that last horrific encounter. :( RIP Nicole.

If I'm not mistaken she still has the accessory before the fact charge as well because of the planning the murder.

Sent from my Nexus 7

“It will never be traced,” Eisenhauer said in a text message to Keepers, according to police. “Always go overkill when your life is on the line.”

Does anyone else get the sense, from this text message, that this may not have been Eisenhauer's first rodeo? Just saying...he's seemingly alluding to having done this before. Pure speculation.
Or just a really sick kid who has read to many murder novels . .

Sent from my Nexus 7

So what do you guys think about the different accounts of whether DE had ever met Nicole before? He reportedly texted the guy in Pulaski that he met her at a party. He told law enforcement he had never met her before that last night.
What kind of party would a college freshman and middle school student have attended together? I'm thinking he never really met her in person until that last horrific encounter. :( RIP Nicole.

I tend to agree with you that they never met before the night she was lured out and killed. I think they had a lot of online interaction, and perhaps he didn't want to admit to the guy in Pulaski that his relationship with this girl, that has him so wrapped up in drama, was essentially an on-line one. Maybe there's a stigma with that -- like it tends to be loserish. A girl he hooked up with at a party might make him sound a bit more legit.

I asked the same question. IMO it's a bull$hit excuse because he didn't want to admit he met her online. Her social media clearly depicted her true age.

Sent from my Nexus 7

I tend to agree with you that they never met before the night she was lured out and killed. I think they had a lot of online interaction, and perhaps he didn't want to admit to the guy in Pulaski that his relationship with this girl, that has him so wrapped up in drama, was essentially an on-line one. Maybe there's a stigma with that -- like it tends to be loserish. A girl he hooked up with at a party might make him sound a bit more legit.
My thoughts exactly . . College kid looking for hookup online?does have a stigma of "loser" to it now and days sadly. Back in the forum earlier he had even asked the guy whom the cell phone was confiscated from how to kiss a girl. .

Sent from my Nexus 7

Keepers was originally charged with accessory before and after the fact of a murder and improper disposal of a body.

The judge dropped charges of accessory after the fact.

All other charges against Keepers were certified to a grand jury.

That means that Keepers is still charged with accessory before the fact of a murder and improper disposal of a body. Those are both felony charges.

http://wset.com/news/local/one-charge-against-natalie-keepers-dropped-all-others-certified

Keepers was originally charged with accessory before and after the fact of a murder and improper disposal of a body.

That means that Keepers is still charged with accessory before the fact of a murder and improper disposal of a body. Those are both felony charges.

Buf to the rescue! Ty again ❤

Sent from my Nexus 7

With all of the evidence the authorities have already, does anyone think DE or NK will try to cop a plea and avoid a full trial? Or to avoid a death penalty case?

I think the question to the Pulaski guy was in preparation of someday being with someone (Nicole or otherwise) and knowing how to make the move to kiss the girl.

**OR** it was DE (and perhaps NK) getting a kick out of asking such a lame question and seeing how the Pulaski guy would react. I'm leaning toward that scenario, since the two thought of themselves as sociopaths.

I do recall a report that Nicole had met DE and they spent time in a local park. Does that ring a bell? They might have met in person and Nicole got the idea they were an item.

JMOpinion

But that has to be some kind of deal, right? Because we know she was involved after the fact.

IMO, I think DE initially met Nicole online because he was just socially inept. I do believe he had gotten together with her prior to the night of the murder...I think LE has proof of this through SM/texts. That is why he was so distraught of Nicole ratting him out.

I think he told his buddy and NK that he met her at a party, as he was too embarrassed to say he met this young 13 yr old girl online and continued a relationship with her.

But that has to be some kind of deal, right? Because we know she was involved after the fact.

There was evidence that she was involved in the improper disposal of a body, so they are going forward with that charge. Yes she was very cooperative with LE after they confronted her with video surveillance that she was with DE, but the surveillance video/GPS matched her story. Could they possibly offer her a deal to testify against DE...yes, maybe down the road, but they first need grand jury indictments on charges.

IMO, I think DE initially met Nicole online because he was just socially inept. I do believe he had gotten together with her prior to the night of the murder...I think LE has proof of this through SM/texts. That is why he was so distraught of Nicole ratting him out.

I think he told his buddy and NK that he met her at a party, as he was too embarrassed to say he met this young 13 yr old girl online and continued a relationship with her.
Do you believe there was a sexual relationship?

Sent from my Nexus 7

Yes, I think they had some kind of sexual relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members