VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what do you guys think about the different accounts of whether DE had ever met Nicole before? He reportedly texted the guy in Pulaski that he met her at a party. He told law enforcement he had never met her before that last night.
What kind of party would a college freshman and middle school student have attended together? I'm thinking he never really met her in person until that last horrific encounter. :( RIP Nicole.

Considering he also told LE that on the night of the murder, after he met Nicole, he and Nicole went their separate ways-I would say it's clear he wasn't telling LE the truth.
So, yes, I think they have met.

That's a good point to mention---only AFTER she was confronted with the video evidence did she break down and tell the cops everything. At first, she denied knowing anything about NL at all, other than what she'd heard about her disappearance on the radio.

I think LE's statement, "NK was more than willing to talk to us," means that she talked about the crime in an almost boastful way ...as if she was bragging to LE ...as if she was proud of their detailed "secret plans" and how they carried them out. I mean, she even talked about she wanted to hide NL's body somewhere else, further off the road. Why even tell LE that unless you just wanted to seem smarter or more superior than DE?

I can easily see LE playing the good cop routine here... stroking her ego to get her to talk. I can see them saying, "You seem like a good person and so much smarter than DE. Why did y'all decide he should kill her on Craig Creek?" And, she probably said something like... "well, I told him we should hide her body somewhere more secluded than that but he just wouldn't listen to me." Then they coaxed her into going for a ride and she probably reveled in reliving it all over again.

It's hard to know exactly what was said in court verbatim because reporters are relying on their notes alone. For example, I read one article that said NK called herself a "sociopath in training" and another that said she called herself a "sociopath" who felt apart of a secret club---and she'd finally found someone who understood her. The first statement sounds like she sees herself as a victim and the second sounds like she admits they are both sociopaths who found each other.

It's all very disturbing any way you look at it.

Yes. Just watch her booking video again...

Eisenhauer and Keepers booking video

https://youtu.be/kALjk24lS0s

^^ Completely agreed. Lies everywhere.From Day 2, the police have maintained that DE has had an inappropriate relationship with the girl. Some say it began as early as mid-Novembre' when his XC season came to a halt. The african american neighbor said she's "seen that car parked there many many times". I don't think DE is a true creep though, only because Keepers said DE told her he believed the girl was 16 or 17. When the girl later opened up at admitted she was just over 12 years old, NK said DE "freaked out" and then Bryce Dustin told DE to give the girl the 'cold shoulder'. Problem: She refused to go away. The scene began to grow toxic as she began to nose around in Blackmailing him, perhaps as a way of retaining the Track athlete. I believe DE grew extremely irritated and soon developed the MO.

Yes. Just watch her booking video again...

Eisenhauer and Keepers booking video

https://youtu.be/kALjk24lS0s
Is it just me or at about 37-38 in the video Keepers appears to be smirking at something/someone behind her. Watch her face it's right when she puts her arm behind her head. I may be looking to hard and it may be a nervous thing . . This little girl just gives me the creeps either way.

Court Follower

^^ Completely agreed. Lies everywhere. From Day 2, the police have maintained that DE has had an inappropriate relationship with the girl. Some say it began as early as mid-Novembre' when his XC season came to a halt. The african american neighbor said she's "seen that car parked there many many times". I don't think DE is a true creep though, only because Keepers said DE told her he believed the girl was 16 or 17. When the girl later opened up at admitted she was just over 12 years old, NK said DE "freaked out" and then Bryce Dustin told DE to give the girl the 'cold shoulder'. Problem: She refused to go away. The scene began to grow toxic as she nosed around in blackmailing him, perhaps as a way of retaining the Track athlete. I believe DE grew extremely irritated and soon developed the MO.Kids on the schoolbus stated that the girl bragged about "a date with David" who is a track athlete. That mysterious David guy was then linked to a David_A from her Kik page. Canada-based Kik then gave up the ISP addresses to the Virginia Tech based computer network. While interviewing David the track athlete who had that ISP address, the second policeman who was keeping tabs on David's iPhone recieved a text from a Natalie Keepers saying "POLICE". A 3rd cop then punched her phone # into the VT Police's $60,000 Stingray machine and GPS-traced that phone to an apartment out on Patrick Henry Dr, where they surveilled Natalie Keepers, the owner of the listed #. Keepers was "visiting a male friend", aka, getting the HELL out of Lee Hall while the Eisenhauer was simply being interviewed. Keepers was asked to come over to the Blacksburg PD station on Clay Street, adjecent from the Laundro-Mat, for a simple interview. The cops then knew the identity of the mystery woman on Target surveillance tapes in a botched attempt to purchase a snow shovel. The pair later went to a WalMart to purchase a regular steel shovel, even thought it later had a bloody palm print, it was never used. Keepers initially denied any involvment, but when presented with a still shot of the Target photo, she crumbled under questioning, cried, and was offered a ride around the SW VA landscape, presumably with even more caffiene-laced drinks to get her to talk to homicide detectives from NC, VA, and WV.

Is it just me or at about 37-38 in the video Keepers appears to be smirking at something/someone behind her. Watch her face it's right when she puts her arm behind her head. I may be looking to hard and it may be a nervous thing . . This little girl just gives me the creeps either way.

Court Follower

Yes, looks that way. We had discussions about that smirk when this was first posted and I believe just about everyone was in agreement.

After reading yet another article, I found a few new things. Sounds like DE knew the area well and DE was the one who stripped and cleaned Nicole according to this. Also, it says that NK not only took Nicole's minions blanket, but her cell phone/charger and the bag the body was in...

http://www.wdbj7.com/content/news/H...harged-in-Nicole-Lovell-murder-380233051.html

The next morning, Keepers said Eisenhauer sent her a message saying “it’s done.” Keepers said that Eisenhauer also asked her to meet.
Eisenhauer pulled off a road that appeared familiar to him. He took off Lovell’s clothes, wiped down her body, and cleaned off the blood. Her clothes were placed in a Walmart bag.
When they got back to campus, Keepers took to her dorm room Lovell’s Minions blanket, a pink cell phone, a charger, and the bag Lovell’s body was in.

Omg I read that a few days ago but forgot about 'the bag Lovell's body was in' part. Like WHY? I could maybe see NK keeping the other things just because she liked them but WHY take the bag NL's body was in? Why not dump it with her backpack and whatever else?

So disturbing!

Omg I read that a few days ago but forgot about 'the bag Lovell's body was in' part. Like WHY? I could maybe see NK keeping the other things just because she liked them but WHY take the bag NL's body was in? Why not dump it with her backpack and whatever else?

So disturbing!

I wonder about that too. I wonder if they planned to get rid of them at a later date, and just ran out of time. Maybe the bag and blanket had blood on it, and they were planning to burn them or wash them prior to disgarding those items?

After reading yet another article, I found a few new things. Sounds like DE knew the area well and DE was the one who stripped and cleaned Nicole according to this. Also, it says that NK not only took Nicole's minions blanket, but her cell phone/charger and the bag the body was in...

http://www.wdbj7.com/content/news/H...harged-in-Nicole-Lovell-murder-380233051.html

The next morning, Keepers said Eisenhauer sent her a message saying “it’s done.” Keepers said that Eisenhauer also asked her to meet.
Eisenhauer pulled off a road that appeared familiar to him. He took off Lovell’s clothes, wiped down her body, and cleaned off the blood. Her clothes were placed in a Walmart bag.
When they got back to campus, Keepers took to her dorm room Lovell’s Minions blanket, a pink cell phone, a charger, and the bag Lovell’s body was in.

Keepers apparently told Eisenhauer that she would help him clean up from the murder because she was used to taking care of her sick family.

What an absolutely wicked thing to admit. Her family must be so proud. She's equating taking care of her sick family with cleaning up from a murder. This girl has an over-inflated, oldest child, the world revolves around me, let me help nobody does it better than me crap down to a T.

So disturbing!

I know, very disturbing. The things she took are very very selective.

The minions blanket...I had read at some point that her body had been wrapped in it, so it must have been covered in blood.

The phone...DE threw the phone cover out, but NK keep the phone/charger...why...to keep the conversations leading up to the murder?

The bag...the bag that her body was in...this one is so disturbing that I am just at a loss.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sextortion

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Webcam_blackmail

I'm going to make this fast & quick. Let me put it right between your eyes: I guarantee you this whole case comes right down to whitemail / blackmail, sextortion / extortion, "rage type killing". Bert Luper, a veteran homicide detective in the OJ Simpson case, said that after their divorce, Nicole Brown Simpson began to prowl around in OJ's dirty finances including shady bars and restaurants, and waiters double-dealing as cocaine distributers. Eerily similar to this situation, Dr Bert Luper said that OJ had very easy access to an wide-array of guns at his home. Instead, he opted to use a very sharp $12 butcher's knife to get the point across. Luper said that the infinite number of stab wounds on Nicole indicated a definite "rage situation" -- where physically attacking the person would grant the assailant much much more satisfaction.

Similarities?

DE alleges to his gaming friend that NL was "blackmailing" him. That may or may not be true, DE has lied to LE during initial interviews. But I can see her pressuring him not to end the relationship, whether she fully grasped the term blackmail in relation to what she was doing and was actively employing that or not.

But blackmail is an interesting concept to me, not in relation to NL, but rather NK.

The items she kept. Were they souvenirs? Were they potential leverage for blackmail? Did she just not know yet where she wanted to get rid of them?

I don't know, but I admit I am curious why she opted to keep those items.

<modsnip>

why DE used a knife in this "rage killing" instead of a very easily accessible .22 Caliber North American Arms mini-revolver or another similar very-easy-to-conceal weapon. Also, is Eisenhauer's left-middle finger cut in the mugshot photo or booking video?

Perhaps a knife was more personal (satisfying a rage component). Perhaps it was simply easier and more accessible than a firearm. Not known. We can only speculate.

<modsnip>

why DE used a knife in this "rage killing" instead of a very easily accessible .22 Caliber North American Arms mini-revolver or another similar very-easy-to-conceal weapon. Also, is Eisenhauer's left-middle finger cut in the mugshot photo or booking video?

His mugshots only show his face...but there looks to be gouges on the left side of his nose. You really can't see his hands in the booking video as it shows from behind him.

It's interesting to me as well that Natalie told investigators that they had discussed ways to kill her, which included Natalie hiding in the car and knocking her out. She was willing to be there and to take part...completely. I am very curious as to why DE decided to do this completely alone, when he clearly had a willing partner to be there in backup. He wouldn't have had to text Natalie at all to let her know it was done...leave the scene to pick her up and return to the scene. All very risky. I wonder why he chose to be alone.

I see rage killing being put forth, and I have to agree, there seems to be a narcissistic rage behind these atrocious acts. But equally, I think this guy is a psychopath and he was acting as one when he went into self preservation mode - a primary concern for a psychopath - if someone else dies in order to protect myself and my interests, then so be it. I think everything this guy does is about catering to his self. He doesn't have a lot of feelings.

I wonder if it was due partly because he didn't completely trust Natalie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper