VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for posting this! Some of these comments ARE interesting. I always scroll down a news story hoping for a post or two that seem to scream familiarity in some way with the accused, and have been frustrated to find very little in this case. Although no one seemed to outright claim to know him or the family, there were certainly a couple that had a definite opinion of the school he attended for 9 years.
Yes, it really raised some red flags for me! Wish we could find more.

Popular in Texas too. We even have a Limestone County. I like it for monuments and such, but not buildings or homes. I prefer iron ore.

What is the consensus on where NK was when she texted "POLICE" to DE? Did she send the text knowing he was already in jail and she was missing her "famous" time?

IIRC she text "POLICE" while LE was in her boyfriends room, I do not think she knew DE was arrested, IIRC it was to warn him? and LE took her phone.

IIRC she text "POLICE" while LE was in her boyfriends room, I do not think she knew DE was arrested, IIRC it was to warn him? and LE took her phone.

Yes, that is what I believe too. How did they DE's arrest so quiet that when he was taken from his dorm room it didn't spread like wildfire over the entire campus? I know it's huge, but was NK so far away from DE's dorm she never saw any suspicious activity. Maybe she was sleeping off the long night they put into murdering poor Nicole, putting her in the trunk and then shopping and then finally to dumping Nicole on the roadside? But then the press says she was with her "boyfriend" which I think she wished it was DE, but it was some poor soul who didn't see this heinous act coming from Keepers either.

well here is the video. that Virginia Tech alumni who somehow got into the HokieOpen has the proof. NK was good at 'keeping tabs':

[video=youtube;aMp_EFm92Xs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMp_EFm92Xs[/video]

well here is the video. that Virginia Tech alumni who somehow got into the HokieOpen has the proof. NK was good at 'keeping tabs':

[video=youtube;aMp_EFm92Xs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMp_EFm92Xs[/video]

I don't understand. What does "has the proof NK was good at keeping tabs' mean - and what does this video have to do with it.

Please help me out, I'm not getting it.

I don't understand. What does "has the proof NK was good at keeping tabs' mean - and what does this video have to do with it.

Please help me out, I'm not getting it.

Me either. I don't see Keepers. Who filmed this?

The linked video was placed on youtube by AM, who claims to be a friend of DE and who claims to have witnessed NK stalking him. at 00:09 in the video he apparently is alleging that an unidentifiable female wearing black clothing and standing on the sidelines with darker hair is NK and further alleges this is proof she was stalking DE., who is also on the sidelines watching and supporting his team and allegedly AM as they run.

Each will form their own opinion as to the credibility of this gentleman's claims

Well, I'll be darned. It sure looks like her.

I'm not necessarily inclined to believe AM's interpretation of her presence, but it's definitely interesting.

What date was this video made?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's an awfully grainy video and hard to say for sure that it is NK or even DE - at least in my eyes.

Do track runners have access to any locker room type facilities I wonder? I can't imagine a freshman walk on with a key but I'm just thinking aloud.
Probably, but only to a degree. I attempted to "walk on" my collegiate track team one summer (the coach politely told me to uhmm "walk another path").

At my school, runners had access to some "atheletes only" showers (with lockers) and an adjoining "atheletes only" weight room, but these were shared with every other male jock at the school. This meant more traffic, and they were not open 24/7.

Only the football team had a private locker room and a private weight room with extended, or perhaps 24 hour access via a pass card. Then again, we were not a big track school. It could be different at elite track schools such as UCLA. I dont know if Virginia Tech is a track power house or not.

Several new details are contained in the warrant, filed on Feb. 1. Other warrants in the investigation have been sealed.

The warrant describes how the search for Lovell almost immediately turned to social media after she went missing. Police searched the teen’s room, finding a trail of social media accounts, usernames and passwords scribbled on her bedroom walls.

Lovell had exchanged messages with only one KIK account in the days prior: Dr_Tombstone, according to the warrant.

Kik’s records for Dr_Tombstone showed the user’s name to be listed as “David A” tied to a gmail account dee4friends07. That email address was eventually determined to belong to a David Eisenhauer, according to the warrant.

Lovell had previously posted a screenshot of her Kik app to Instagram on Nov. 28. That image shows a conversation with a “David A” dating back months before the teen’s death.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/b...cle_961c5134-76c2-5e48-8687-e9c4c8aaba14.html

Police searched the teen’s room, finding a trail of social media accounts, usernames and passwords scribbled on her bedroom walls, according to the warrant.

[emoji53]

Thanks for the link...

CHRISTIANSBURG – A Kik messaging account tied to David Eisenhauer contacted Nicole Lovell under the screen name "Dr_Tombstone" in the days before her death, according to a search warrant obtained by The Roanoke Times.

With the 13-year-old Blacksburg girl using the name “Nicole_lovell_1514," she exchanged messages with "Dr_Tombstone" through the popular anonymous messaging service for at least two days, and then the girl’s account went silent in the early morning hours of Jan. 27, according to the warrant.
Police searched the teen’s room, finding a trail of social media accounts, usernames and passwords scribbled on her bedroom walls, according to the warrant.
Kik’s records for Dr_Tombstone showed the user’s name to be listed as “David A” tied to a gmail account dee4friends07. That email address was eventually determined to belong to a David Eisenhauer, according to the warrant.
Eisenhauer was brought in for questioning just before midnight on Jan. 29, when he waived his right to an attorney, according to the warrant.
Police eventually seized Eisenhauer's gray 2008 Lexus four-door sedan on Virginia Tech’s campus, which he used to “bring Lovell to the location where she was killed and to a second location where her remains were disposed of,” according to the warrant.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/b...134-76c2-5e48-8687-e9c4c8aaba14.html?mode=jqm

The warrant also identifies the location where Lovell was stabbed to be the Craig Creek area of Montgomery County.

Hopefully they'll post the warrant

Thanks for the link...

CHRISTIANSBURG – A Kik messaging account tied to David Eisenhauer contacted Nicole Lovell under the screen name "Dr_Tombstone" in the days before her death, according to a search warrant obtained by The Roanoke Times.

With the 13-year-old Blacksburg girl using the name “Nicole_lovell_1514," she exchanged messages with "Dr_Tombstone" through the popular anonymous messaging service for at least two days, and then the girl’s account went silent in the early morning hours of Jan. 27, according to the warrant.
Eisenhauer was brought in for questioning just before midnight on Jan. 29, when he waived his right to an attorney, according to the warrant.
Police eventually seized Eisenhauer's gray 2008 Lexus four-door sedan on Virginia Tech’s campus, which he used to “bring Lovell to the location where she was killed and to a second location where her remains were disposed of,” according to the warrant.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/b...134-76c2-5e48-8687-e9c4c8aaba14.html?mode=jqm

The warrant also identifies the location where Lovell was stabbed to be the Craig Creek area of Montgomery County.

Wow! Thanks for posting this. It's nice to get some new information. DE was using the name, "Dr._Tombstone" for his Kik account. How creepy is that? I wonder if he set this Kik account up just to communicate with Nicole or was he chatting with other girls. Dr. Tombstone, I just can't get past that right now. Very disturbing!

Can someone tell me DE's middle name. Can't remember it right now. Thanks!

Yeah, that Dr_Tombstone username is really creepy, and now I wonder if he wasn't trolling for a kill from the get-go (vs. wanting to silence Nicole who threatened to reveal the nature of their relationship.) Really? Dr_Tombstone? I mean, that's just short of Dr_ImaKiller.

Several new details are contained in the warrant, filed on Feb. 1. Other warrants in the investigation have been sealed.

The warrant describes how the search for Lovell almost immediately turned to social media after she went missing. Police searched the teen’s room, finding a trail of social media accounts, usernames and passwords scribbled on her bedroom walls.

Lovell had exchanged messages with only one KIK account in the days prior: Dr_Tombstone, according to the warrant.

Lovell had previously posted a screenshot of her Kik app to Instagram on Nov. 28. That image shows a conversation with a “David A” dating back months before the teen’s death.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/b...cle_961c5134-76c2-5e48-8687-e9c4c8aaba14.html

bbm

Not that I doubted it was him, but it's nice to get confirmation on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member