GUILTY VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #7 Accused Pleads "No Contest"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these the only details (released to the public) of the Hokie Passport evidence presented today???

Wesel testified that on January 26, 2016 the night Lovell was taken from her home and scheduled to have a date with Eisenhauer, he used the card at the Ambler-Johnston West dorm building at 11:21 p.m.

His next log into the dorm was January 27 at 2:32 a.m. at the same dorm.

According to that same testimony, Natalie Keepers last log on January 26 was at 11:05 p.m. at Lee Hall dorm. Her next time logged into the system, using her Hokie Passport was at 11:35 a.m. into Lee Hall the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by WildeLake13 View Post
The chatter here in the courtroom gallery is that they did go to Fortress Dr and pickup a 3rd person to physically do the murder and finish her off with the shovel. I suspect that is the same man they met at the Target Café. And the foreign DNA on the shovel more than likely is this man on the phone.

That would explain a LOT of what there not telling you and the mysterious drive over to Fortress Dr.
===============================================================================

First of all, where is the evidence that 'they met someone at the Target cafe?' A video of a random guy walking towards the restaurant is not evidence they met up with him...

For all we know, they were just driving around looking for a clean bathroom to use. I have done that many times, and if I saw a Target I would likely stop there too. Clean bathrooms and right near the entrance.

If there was a co-conspirator, why would the prosecution keep it a secret. It would nt mean that DE was not guilty. It just means he had help. BOTH of them would be guilty of murder. So there would be no reason to hide the fact if he had picked up a fellow conspirator at the Target on the way to the murder site.

I just checked the timeline that day based on the GPS tracker. They spent less than 20 minutes at Target, including the time it took to park, walk to the store, return to car, etc. Doesn't sound like enough time for a "meeting".

Wonder if they counted each of the 48 or so used cleaning wipes or if they are considered "one" item grouped together? (Still shaking my head that NK kept them.)

jmo

This has got to be the dumbest mistake they made - not tossing that stuff in a random dumpster somewhere off the beaten path. Honestly, they just crammed it all in Nicole's backpack and NK thought nothing of toting it upstairs to her dorm room? The only explanation for this is that she wanted to keep it as a trophy. I just don't believe that two engineering students could really be that stupid otherwise.

4:30 p.m. UPDATE: The commonwealth called Blacksburg Police Department Detective Desiree Twigger again to testify about data collected from Eisenhauer's and Keepers' phone.

Twigger began giving information about Keepers KIK account known as “Rachel GoldSparrow” under username “hugsalskdgfhg.”

The defense asked to address the court without the jury present in the room.

Defense attorney John Lichtenstein said that evidence is hearsay and said it should not be allowed in court.

https://www.wsls.com/news/virginia/...rder-trial-resumes-thursday-as-details-emerge

Oh my wordddd. [emoji33]
What if they have evidence NK had been communicating with Nicole? I certainly hope not.

Not sure about Rachel GoldSparrow, but the other one looks like what you get when you can’t think of a username and just hit random keys, like hahdjdjejnekwj. I’ve done it before when having to make throwaway, one time use accounts.

Maybe Rachel Goldsparrow is the name of the fictional "demonic character" the defense said Keepers was obsessed with in the opening statements?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my wordddd. [emoji33]
What if they have evidence NK had been communicating with Nicole? I certainly hope not.

I'm replying to your post but also replying to the conversation about NK's KIK account.

I don't recall if she had KIK, but I remember something about her having an account on some Disney Princess site. Anyone else recall that?? I don't remember if Nicole also had an account but maybe???

jmo

Are these the only details (released to the public) of the Hokie Passport evidence presented today???

Wesel testified that on January 26, 2016 the night Lovell was taken from her home and scheduled to have a date with Eisenhauer, he used the card at the Ambler-Johnston West dorm building at 11:21 p.m.

His next log into the dorm was January 27 at 2:32 a.m. at the same dorm.

According to that same testimony, Natalie Keepers last log on January 26 was at 11:05 p.m. at Lee Hall dorm. Her next time logged into the system, using her Hokie Passport was at 11:35 a.m. into Lee Hall the next day.
This is the only info I have read. I hope we get to see all the evidence once the trial is over. I like knowing it all piece by piece. :blushing:

This has got to be the dumbest mistake they made - not tossing that stuff in a random dumpster somewhere off the beaten path. Honestly, they just crammed it all in Nicole's backpack and NK thought nothing of toting it upstairs to her dorm room? The only explanation for this is that she wanted to keep it as a trophy. I just don't believe that two engineering students could really be that stupid otherwise.

It was a dumb mistake plus just plain gross to keep used wipes.

I definitely think it was intentional. I think NK wanted Nicole's things in her possession. I don't know if it's because they are trophies or if it's self-loathing - the bloodied items are proof that she's dark and despicable - or maybe it's the thrill of being "complex" - she's a student at a good school but also a dangerous criminal that nobody would expect. I think it's the thrill of fooling people.

Armchair analysis with no conclusion. JMO

Thanks to everyone who is posting tweets and updates!

Oh my wordddd. [emoji33]
IMO even if NK was found to be speaking with keepers I don't think it would have much bearing on the case.
If the defense was trying to say keepers killed Nicole how do they explain her using DE car and Nicole's blood on his things. As far as I'm aware DE was saying he met Nicole then left her there and drove back in his car. He wasn't saying NK killed Nicole and he helped clean up. If that was the case surely she would use her own car for killing her friends victim.
I'm hoping anyway lol...

The "opening statements" videos are still available at the link below (ya' just gotta scroll down)

http://wset.com/news/local/jurors-t...ole-lovells-2016-killing-trial-starts-tuesday

And, YESorNO posted a lot of research on the book "Clockwork Angel" here:

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...uary-2016-7-*Arrests*&p=13915540#post13915540

Oh, my. The book does have some eerie similarities.

- the death of a 14-year-old
- a kidnapping
- a secret organization (remember, she told LE that she was excited about being a part of DE's secret - like they were in a "secret club"?)
- training to be a shapeshifter (she also said something about being "a psychopath in training")
- obtaining the personal items of a person gave the main character the ability to transform into that person

"Kidnapped by the mysterious Dark Sisters, members of a secret organization called the Pandemonium Club, Tessa soon learns that she herself is a Downworlder with a rare ability: the power to transform, at will, into another person."

"In London 1878, parabatai Will Herondale and Jem Carstairs find the dead body of fourteen-year-old Emma Bayliss in an alley. An investigation of the dagger found with her body and the symbol of a double ouroboros leads them to the Pandemonium Club."

"Six weeks later, Tessa is still held prisoner by the Dark Sisters, training her to "Change", or shapeshift—an ability which Tessa still cannot explain why she has. The sisters give her personal items of the persons they want her to Change into, and, eventually, Tessa learns to control her power."

WEIRD!

Oh, my. The book does have some eerie similarities.

- the death of a 14-year-old
- a kidnapping
- a secret organization (remember, she told LE that she was excited about being a part of DE's secret - like they were in a "secret club"?)
- training to be a shapeshifter (she also said something about being "a psychopath in training")
- obtaining the personal items of a person gave the main character the ability to transform into that person

"Kidnapped by the mysterious Dark Sisters, members of a secret organization called the Pandemonium Club, Tessa soon learns that she herself is a Downworlder with a rare ability: the power to transform, at will, into another person."

"In London 1878, parabatai Will Herondale and Jem Carstairs find the dead body of fourteen-year-old Emma Bayliss in an alley. An investigation of the dagger found with her body and the symbol of a double ouroboros leads them to the Pandemonium Club."

"Six weeks later, Tessa is still held prisoner by the Dark Sisters, training her to "Change", or shapeshift—an ability which Tessa still cannot explain why she has. The sisters give her personal items of the persons they want her to Change into, and, eventually, Tessa learns to control her power."

WEIRD!

I got enthralled trying to find similarities in this case and the info YESorNO posted.
I think NK might have been trying to live out a fantasy she had. That was a good catch for the prosecution, I just hope the jury gets given the info the YESnorNO gave to us.

I got enthralled trying to find similarities in this case and the info YESorNO posted.
I think NK might have been trying to live out a fantasy she had. That was a good catch for the prosecution, I just hope the jury gets given the info the YESnorNO gave to us.

NK almost reminds me a bit of the girls from the Slender Man case. I keep thinking about how she was so filled with rage in that YouTube video she made as part of an assignment for school. How in the world did these two demented individuals find each other? I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they met in an online forum for the dark and twisted.

Another summary of the trial today, pretty good

http://www.collegiatetimes.com/news...cle_8ace4cbc-0c34-11e8-a5a4-6b21c2d05766.html

Blacksburg police officer Michael Via was called as the next witness. Via testified that he was present at the crime scene on Craig Creek Road on Jan. 31, 2016, along with an FBI crime scene investigation team.

Via testified that a team found a trail of tracks in the snow that led to a clearing on a hill off of Craig Creek Road. A reddish-brown mark believed to be blood at the time was identified in the clearing. An investigation team collected forensic evidence, including blood, hair and soil samples, from the site.

Maybe Rachel Goldsparrow is the name of the fictional "demonic character" the defense said Keepers was obsessed with in the opening statements?

There is no Rachel Goldsparrow character, but there is a Pyxis, which could perhaps be relevant, or not. A Pyxis is used to store captured demon energy.
http://shadowhunters.wikia.com/wiki/Pyxis

Cassaandra Clare premise: Shadowhunters are humans born with angelic blood and protect humans from demons. Demons are well, demons. Automatons (think Hugo) are poser humans that are made of 'clockworks' and can be animated by demons to destroy Shadowhunters. http://shadowhunters.wikia.com/wiki/Automatons

SD reads about 200 books a year and can't remember much about that particular book since she read it a couple of years ago, except it had a lot of romance in it. She preferred the original Mortal Instruments series and I remember she would wear her weightlifting gloves when she read them (so she could slay demons, of course). Umm.

I thought the dumest mistake was buying the wrong type of shovel. I bet they didn't get far digging a hole with it. But yea I think your right . Why didn't they get rid of it all?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Annie Anderson's twitter confirming the media here is a abuzz about a possible major break in the trial.

I am thinking that the Prosecution has offered Keepers a sweet deal to reveal the identity of Target Man and who really killed the girl

You are in the courtroom...are you friends or family of one of the defendants?

I found a couple of interesting photos from this afternoon when that was going on in the courtroom...don't think these were posted...

Annie Andersen
@Annie_Andersen
·
5h
David Eisenhauer's body language appears to be more somber today.

Check out these photos
https://mobile.twitter.com/Annie_Andersen/status/961715013655416832/photo/1
https://mobile.twitter.com/Annie_Andersen/status/961715013655416832/photo/2

Annie Andersen
@Annie_Andersen
·
5h
Still waiting for court to come back in session. All of the lawyers keeps walking in and out. David Eisenahuer's family is also changed their body language in the past 10 or so minutes.

Photo
https://mobile.twitter.com/Annie_Andersen/status/961716771962195968/photo/1

I remember something about the name Keepers using the name "Rachel" but I don't remember if it pertained to kik or something else.

Does "Rachel GoldSparrow" or "hugsalskdgfhg" have meaning to anyone?

The Collegiate Times is saying "Rachel Goldsboro" and the Kik user account were on Keepers' phone and that she had contact info related to Eisenhauer on the phone as well, but the Eisenhauer attorney is trying to exclude it as evidence - - - they refer in this article to Goldsboro rather than GoldSparrow http://www.collegiatetimes.com/news...cle_9de1b4c2-0ce0-11e8-a1a0-4f82a599c92a.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AllenImmab