GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am starting to get confused now as well. I still have a hard time believing that nobody saw this little guy walking by himself. Did it say how close the area where is scent stopped was to his house? I don't recall seeing it but I have been able to only pop in here and there. TIA if someone knows.

He said the scent ended at the road right in front of the house.

Yes. Which makes me think it's possibly a result of a recent drop-off event rather than an abduction. I wonder if they've asked if he was dropped off in the last week right there, or picked up legitimately?

I keep thinking of other times when dogs have indicated things that turned out to not be related to the disappearance at all.

Has the parents names been released? I have a sinking feeling that I know the father.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if you can see the road from inside the house. If a car pulled up there, would Noah have seen the vehicle from inside the house?
I'm wondering if he seen something/someone and went to investigate?
I don't know, this is puzzling as theres no trace.

So Noah walked out of his house all by himself got to the end of his driveway and someone just happened to be there and picked him up?

The reports have said no unfamiliar vehicles, no one saw Noah leave. What if someone was parked on the road visiting a neighbor and Noah climbed into the car/trunk and fell asleep? Visitor went home and has no idea.

Did he just wander off? Would he head somewhere specific? What would lure him outside & away from the house?

Can't scent dogs usually follow a scent even when the person has been in the car?

I mean scratch that - yes it is possible, because we often read of scent trails of someone driving off in a car.

We have to think like a 5 year old. Can anybody do that?

I think it would help a lot if we had more info. For example, I read somewhere that he has an infant sibling. If so, I wonder how old the baby is? My thought process here is maybe Noah is feeling left out/jealous/neglected/ect. So Mom turns on cartoons and leaves him to his own devices that morning. If I were already feeling badly, that would make me feel worse. I could definitely see a 5 year old thinking "Mom doesn't care about me, she only cares about Baby. No one will miss me if I leave".

The next question is where would Noah go? If it were me, and I was feeling that way, I'd probably go into the woods or somewhere I wouldn't be seen. But of course, this is all speculation and not very well educated speculation because there is very little out there about him and his personality. :(

We have to think like a 5 year old. Can anybody do that?

Ok, things that might get my little ones wanting to go out and investigate could be,
A relative or family friend.
Seeing friends playing.
An animal, maybe a cute dog or kitten.
An ice cream van.

When my son was little, he loved buses and trucks. He also loved his football and would be out in the garden kicking the ball about the first chance he got.

Just some ideas.

Is there a specific FB page for Noah? I looked at the one from last night and didn't see any updates. Is the Find Morgan Harrington FB page the one we are to use?

I don't have a good feeling about this for some reason. The scent ending at the road bothers me. Praying for his safe return. Thanks for all the updates.

Construction sites, trucks, firehouse, forts, the park, pizza, toy store, movie theater.

The 5 yr old grandson on my block is fascinated by the house remodel across the street. There is a porta potty, boxes, scaffolding, bobcat digger - all stuff to explore.
Is there anything near by under construction?
Ps- he has a new sister and is not on sure if he likes her that much yet, either.

My 5 y/o could be persuaded to get into a strangers vehicle with the promise of ice cream, puppy, going to the park, going to see his friends or cousins.
He is not neurotypical though.

Is there a specific FB page for Noah? I looked at the one from last night and didn't see any updates. Is the Find Morgan Harrington FB page the one we are to use?

I don't have a good feeling about this for some reason. The scent ending at the road bothers me. Praying for his safe return. Thanks for all the updates.

I haven't seen a FB page for Noah. The only one I have been following is the one you mention. Morgan Harrington one.

I haven't seen a FB page for Noah. The only one I have been following is the one you mention. Morgan Harrington one.

My 5 y/o could be persuaded to get into a strangers vehicle with the promise of ice cream, puppy, going to the park, going to see his friends or cousins.
He is not neurotypical though.

My 5 y/o terrifies me. He would SO easily go with someone, no matter what we do...I know he would for a lost puppy or something. I think a lot of young children would, no matter how much the parents try.

Why a sinking feeling?

That was bad wording. If it is who I think it is, and the father's name isn't matching what I'm hearing but Noah's name and age as well as his mom's name does, the father is someone that once meant a great deal to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member