GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get over how drastically different Noah looks in some of the pictures. Does anyone know which picture is the most recent? looks like he's had shorter hair and longer hair, it looks lighter and less red when it's shorter.

Nancy Grace had this case on just a minute ago. I was out of room and thought when I came in room that mom was napping?? Is his true?
Then how would she know what he was wearing? also no one allowed in the house now?? Crime scene? I really hope to read her transcripts in case I heard wrong..........

A lot of children would. It's a great thing that there are so few people out there who would snatch children. The number of stranger kidnappings hasn't gone up since the 1950's - in fact, it's gone down. It's exceptionally rare for a stranger to snatch a child.

On the other hand, what IS effective in teaching your kids is - teach them that the moment they sense something "off", get out of there fast. Children are taught to be compliant and respectful to adults, and will usually follow a respectable looking adult's directions. Few pedophiles look like monsters - kids DO run from that. But kids who have survived kidnapping attempts often report that they knew something was very wrong well before they screamed and got out of there. Instead of teaching kids that all strangers are dangerous, we should be teaching them that when you sense you're in danger, get out of there NOW. We don't want our kids to freak out of a mommy at the park chats with them, but we DO want our kids to run when they know something is wrong. And kids usually have good radar for that.

We definitely aren't proponents of stranger danger. But, my son literally things everyone is awesome and honest and seems to trust anything that comes his way.

Why sinking?

Sinking was a poor word choice. My mom is having emergency surgery in the morning so I'm distracted but I just meant that I hope that it isn't the family that I fear living this nightmare. Does that make sense?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nancy Grace had this case on just a minute ago. I was out of room and thought when I came in room that mom was napping?? Is his true?
Then how would she know what he was wearing? also no one allowed in the house now?? Crime scene? I really hope to read her transcripts in case I heard wrong..........

The mom took the father to work earlier in the morning with the two kids, then came home and laid down for a nap is my understanding. She laid down at about 9:30a and work up between 10:00a and 10:30a to find him missing. Therefore she would have known what he was wearing.

In the presser the Sheriff stated he did have the children and mother on security camera footage from a stop they made early that morning, confirming the clothing.

As far as the house, I think that's standard procedure from what I've seen in other cases. If it was a crime scene everyone would be removed ...

We definitely aren't proponents of stranger danger. But, my son literally things everyone is awesome and honest and seems to trust anything that comes his way.

My best friend has a 5yo daughter and 6yo son and I saw them both plop down on the laps of multiple strangers and chatter away at the soccer game a few hours ago. Lil Dude even asked one of those strangers to take him to the restroom (his mom was horrified and the teenage boy sent him off to get his mother instead). Kids really are fearless it seems.

Heard about this case via Nancy Grace on Twitter and had to come on here to check it out. Just went through all 10 pages. Just wow I hope this littel boy is found safe. If it is true he left with another child (I'm wondering how they know this) my guess is it was someone he knows. Regardless IDK why but I am thinking maybe someone he knows.

I usually don't write too much on all the threads because they bother me alot.But I heard a little boy from Virginia was missing.Have they brought cadaver dogs in the house and around the property.

I haven't read that in any news reports, only a dog to follow his scent from before he went missing. He's been missing 36 hours, so at this point all the police efforts are on finding him alive.

The town he is from is where the fair is every year. But there is no fair right now.

on the FB page someone mentions a fair or circus? How far away? Could he of been fascinated and try to go here ?

I read a post requesting that volunteers meet at the fairgrounds. That would be the Pulaski County fairgrounds and to the best of my knowledge there is nothing going on there now. It is a bit less than 2 hours from me but in small town VA if something fun is going on anywhere nearby word travels fast especially amongst teens and I have 2.

Thank you. Those are the pics I saw earlier today on family facebook pages. They look absolutely nothing like the missing poster of him - I don't know who chose that one pic that doesn't look like the others. Don't know if this will help - but instead of looking for a slender brown haired boy, people should be looking for a cherubic red haired little boy. Sometimes it does matter - if the boy is in the public view.

Is the weather cold down there?

It has been pretty nice the past few days. We are expecting snow this weekend but temps during the day have been running mid 50's to mid 60's and high 30's to mid 40's at night.

Is the weather cold down there?

I live about three hours away, and it got down to freezing last night and was chilly but sunny today. Again, that's 3 hours away, though. I saw on accuweather that it's going to be 41 degrees in Dublin, where he lives, tonight. No freezing temps forecasted for this week. That seems fairly warm for a low for this time of year.

This is just so awful that they have not found him yet! Hoping for good news soon.

The Fairgrounds are pretty close to this site; there are events throughout the year. I think the circus they mentioned was the Lewis & Clark Circus, which is scheduled to perform at the fairgrounds shortly, but their Facebook page shows they're in another state right now.

What a sad story of Tara Rose Munsey, lost his daughter, wife, then his house burnt down last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem