GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he just fell asleep somewhere and he wakes up soon and comes home.

Just noticed that the news conference time has now been changed to 9 a.m.

What a little cutie! Praying for you little man.

You would think if little Noah had wandered off and became lost, they would have found some trace.
They searched all night, so you would hope if Noah wasn't too far from home, he would have seen/heard the searchers looking for him.
I hope he is somewhere lost and confused but unharmed.
The family must be beside themselves. I can't imagine.
Hang on little one, they are looking for you x

I get no sound on my work computer. Can someone just summarize what the press conference says when it comes on? TIA!!

The live stream is "unavailable" still. Ugh! Usually we see the media and assistants walking around in preparation for the news conference. I wonder if it will still be broadcast?!

Yeah-I keep refreshing the page and nothing. Maybe another delay.

update

Pulaski County (WSLS 10) - The sheriff's office plans to hold a news conference around 10:15 a.m. Monday morning regarding the missing 5-year-old boy from Pulaski County.

I wonder if there is anything behind them changing the times of the presser? I just really hope he is found safe and sound. I am just curious if the police are "buying" their story? It just seems so unlikely that he would still be missing with all of those searches going on. Reminds me of little Malik Drummond. He is 2 and apparently left on his own and he hasn't been found either. He has been missing since November. Again, you would think if these kids really did go out on their own, they would of been found by now. How far can a 5 year old really travel without being noticed? Poor Noah.....I pray you are safe.

I believe this one, despite some abnormalities. LE seems to believe it - in doing more searches today looking for a 5 year old in the area.

I wonder if he was a wanderer?

24 hours now. Help find Morgan facebook run by Kenny Jarrels is posting updates from his LE ,media and SAR connections.

Can you post a link? I can't find it. Is it the Help Find Morgan Dana Harrington page?

No sound yet. They don't seem terribly hung up on sticking with the schedule.

Everyone is kind of yukking it up with each other - my guess is there won't be anything at all new - search continues.

Someone brought in food and everyone hanging out in front of a live camera beat a hasty path to the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appt