GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't hear more than 1/2 of what he's saying... Thanx MamaJoJo for the updates

Utilizing all options for search

RSO (?) registry has been pulled and they are working in that area

(super choppy sound - missing a bunch)

Audio isn't very good. I'd like a transcript. Have they mentioned this other child yet?

Neighbors are cooperating greatly

Well aware of his habits of play

Area is farmland, residential, asking permission to search houses, buildings, vehicles

Searched a pond, 80% sure he's not there, had a diver in there yesterday

No history of wandering off

Hoping today will bring good results

Will re-start search again - 1/4 mile, 1/2 mile, they are up to 1 mile now

Interested in a 3 mile area

Volunteers please go to the fair ground

They have enough LE to do a very slow and detailed search

concentration now is one mile from residence-will go back and do detailed-so far up to a mile-will expand that later probably. 3 miles we are interested in

Fairgrounds signing up volunteers
doing gridded search now

Extremely cold last night for a child

Searched for a child last week (in the area). Result was successful within an hour.

Searched years ago for 10 days for someone (who was hiding from LE).

Hmm. Bloodhounds used several articles of clothing to get scent and had multiple dogs hit a track which ended on a roadway.

Scent ended near the road way (two dogs tracked the same)

The timeline - mother woke at 10:30. She found front door open with storm door secured. She checked house and yard and could not find him.

She called LE by just before 11

mother and children took dad to work around 7 am-came home-when mom checked living room at 9:30 (I think) Noah was missing-mom and younger child looked for him-then made appropriate calls around 11am. LE responded immediately

Living room door was open with the storm door shut

Noah doesn't go outside without mentioning it

His play space is small

Wife and kids dropped off father at work at 7 am. They returned and kid was watching TV. He described the timeline as between 9 and 9:30, and 10 to 10:30. Police there at 11 after Mom and small child did a quick search. I think the child went missing in that time frame and police were on site quickly, thus the small search area. Although a 5 year old can go a few miles in an hour.

I'm wondering if someone came to the door and knocked but Mom did not hear and Noah went outside with them. I have a 5 year old neighbor that will do this when my child goes over to ask him to play and I am constantly reminding him to let Mommy know where he is.
Noah then could have gotten lost, hurt, abducted etc. Obviously the possibilities are endless.
I also should add my neighbors are great parents who are very attentive to their children but the little guy has still gotten out without Mom realizing it until several minutes later. If a parent was sick or tired from caring for a newborn it would be easy to fall asleep by accident and have this happen.

This Sheriff seems like a good man. He clearly really wants to find Noah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member