GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to say maybe if the Pokemon cards were something that Noah played with all that time that the Mom might have noticed the tin was missing and therefore they think he left with it. Or maybe he had it that morning and it wasn't in the living room.

It was initially reported that Noah was last seen between 9 and 9:30 a.m. Sunday. However, at a news conference Wednesday, Assistant Pulaski County Administrator Anthony Akers clarified that Noah was actually last seen by his mother at 7 a.m. watching cartoons. His mother then went and took a nap, and woke up about 10:30 a.m. and noticed Noah was missing.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/local/p...cle_86971938-fb24-5957-9562-89fb1f087864.html

That is quite a bit of time gap between what was originally reported and now it being 7AM. That means there was a good 3 and half hours that she was not around. I'm not saying the parents are guilty. I just find it odd that now 4 days later the time he was last seen has now changed. That's almost 4 hours that went by.

Newer news article:

..... Noah's parents, Ashley White and Paul Thomas, are being extremely cooperative, according to Akers. He said they are distraught, and are not ready to speak with the media. They are being monitored by law enforcement, which is typical of this type of investigation.

There has been some confusion about the timeline in which Noah went missing. In Wednesday's news conference, Akers said that the boy's mother dropped the father off at work around 7 a.m. Sunday. She says she came home and fell asleep, and discovered Noah was missing around 10:35 a.m. She searched for Noah herself, and called 911 shortly after 11 a.m.

POSTED: 02:22 PM EDT Mar 25, 2015 UPDATED: 07:01 PM EDT Mar 25, 2015
http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/inv...ope-they-will-find-noah-thomas-alive/32007426

.... The only rumor I have heard has to do with the little boy seen with Noah.That started with the media report one day one and then yesterday and was mentioned yesterday on facebook to which Kenny Jarrels said it was not true, even after saying he had not read that and didnt know why it was reported or where they got the information. He responded immediately which has me wondering how he know it was a rumor as fast has he did and how he was able to dispel it so fast had he not heard of it. I trust Kenny completely but it just seemed if a media reported it ,that it came from somewhere and he would need to verify it was misinformation ,unless he knows it is something he must dispel? ....

I just started reading about this case.. in the first few WS pages on this thread, it gives a link, and quotes what was said, in regard to this other child. I went to the link, and now the information that had been quoted is gone. Everything is still there except for that one sentence which is a reference to this other child. So right away, someone must have either pointed it out as being an error and so it was removed from the story, or in the event it *was* true, then perhaps LE asked media to remove it so as not to put any potential blame on another child who may not know anything?

I call the metal boxes those cards come in tins. Pokemon is making a comeback and kids and teens everywhere are playing again.

My 7 year old son & his friends are OBSESSED with Pokemon. My son takes them on the school bus to trade & play with friends on the way to school. My little guy saves every penny of his allowance to buy Pokemon cards. Some of the larger (quantity) sets come on a metal tin that is decorated on the outside with Pokemon things.

Praying for sweet Noah. [emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Pokemon thing is weird ... since it's only reported in one place, and not even consistently, shouldn't we consider it to be a little dubious?
It seems like, with as little information as there is, if that was credible there would be repeats of it in multiple media sources, the obvious question being asked at the presser - how do they know?

I don't think you're to blame for musing about that. A healthy 5 year old WOULD roam if something caught their eye. I'm not sure why family keeps insisting he wouldn't wander. A normal 5 year old WILL wander if they take an interest in something. Unless he's been diagnosed with some anxiety disorder that doesn't allow him to step off his front porch, I think it's safe to say he'd wander.

I was a VERY shy, anxious child who would not even speak to adults that were friends of my parents. I have a very distinct memory when I was 5 years old before I was old enough to go to school. I was playing with a neighbor of the same age. We heard an ice cream truck and went looking for it. Before we even realized it, we were about eight blocks away from our houses, after crossing a busy street, in front of a junior high as school let out. I remember panicking at all of those big kids--LOL! I don't think our feet touched the ground as we ran home! And I don't think my 82-year-old mother knows to this day that I did that--it would probably give her a heart attack. So yes, kids WILL wander away even if you don't think they will. Of course, someone could of easily abducted us back then after we had wandered away. We were very lucky!

http://www.wncn.com/story/28587713/vsp-issues-endangered-child-alert-for-missing-boy

According to police, the mother, child and small baby had taken the father to work in the Dublin area before 7 a.m. Sunday, March 22. After they returned home sometime between 9 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. the mother discovered Noah was not in the room watching television. She told police she searched for Noah and when she could not find him, she called 911.

If they didn't return home right away, could be possible they stopped and he got some new cards. Was this already stated they didn't go right home? This makes it sound she might've laid down around 9am.

http://www.wncn.com/story/28587713/vsp-issues-endangered-child-alert-for-missing-boy

According to police, the mother, child and small baby had taken the father to work in the Dublin area before 7 a.m. Sunday, March 22. After they returned home sometime between 9 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. the mother discovered Noah was not in the room watching television. She told police she searched for Noah and when she could not find him, she called 911.

If they didn't return home right away, could be possible they stopped and he got some new cards. Was this already stated they didn't go right home?

They had security footage of the family from that morning somewhere which allowed them to confirm what Noah was wearing. We are to assume this happened either on the way to take the dad to work or on the way home. Sheriff talked about it on Monday presser.

I heard that, which makes me wonder if the security footage is like at a Walmart, going with the pokemon thought of why he'd want to go outside when he wasn't allowed. They live in Dublin, he works in that area, so if they didn't get home till 9am it's possible they stopped at a store.

I heard that, which makes me wonder if the security footage is like at a Walmart, going with the pokemon thought of why he'd want to go outside when he wasn't allowed. They live in Dublin, he works in that area, so if they didn't get home till 9am it's possible they stopped at a store.

But other stories and I believe the presser today actually says mom laid down at 7 or 7:30 instead of 9 or 9:30

I dont know, too much misinformation.

Yeah, things usually change from the beginning when they start putting it together for a better timeline and such.

The Pokemon thing is weird ... since it's only reported in one place, and not even consistently, shouldn't we consider it to be a little dubious?
It seems like, with as little information as there is, if that was credible there would be repeats of it in multiple media sources, the obvious question being asked at the presser - how do they know?
I totally agree. Not sure how it was put in the NCMEC link and that we only heard about it there.

I didn't realize he had two pages on the site. I also saw on the link you posted he had a yellow stripe on his pants. The person running the find Noah Facebook has a photo of Noah in the pants he went missing in. They are black and actually have two yellow stripes one on each outer part of the legs. I am not sure if they speak to people before posting on NCMC or just post what they have heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinatrue