GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Noah was in school on Friday and was seen publicly early Sunday morning, according to Davis.

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/inv...ope-they-will-find-noah-thomas-alive/32007426

However, when asked the question if Noah was in the home Sunday morning...he could not confirm. He stated LE only had the statements from the family (he mentioned they have sought legal advice.)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Pulaski-22-March-2015&p=11626568#post11626568
No. The sheriff said he was in school Friday and seen publicly by others, but not since Sunday.
I am really doubting that the parents took the kids in the car, while getting dad to work. I am wondering who and when Noah was seen last seen by someone besides mom. Not accusing at all. The details just seem shaky. Did she go back to bed and assume Noah would get up and watch TV because that is what he does on Sat. & Sun.? Or did she actually see him. It is never said exactly that he was up before she went back to bed. I am just finding the way questions are answered or not quite answered by the sheriff as odd. Maybe it is just me. But if there is Wal-Mart video (or grocery store, whatever), then say Noah was last seen on video at a local business at 6:55 am or 7:02am. How hard is that? It is just a LSA time. No location, no involving others. I am really confused.

I think something major has happened. Not feeling good about it.

This sounds bad y'all.

$5,000.00 reward offered.

Crime scene tape and FBI evidence team at family home.

News conferences canceled.

All in less than 1 hour? Somebody is talking. moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, crap. Guess that's where all the cars were headed. They must have passed NRCC, heading toward Highland Road. Guess my gut was right, but not real happy about it. :(

I am so torn up over little Noah :tantrum: Please let this be something than what it seems!

Oh no!!!! This is not good. So.....do we take this to mean his house is a crime scene?

I wish they would develop a a protocol where SAR starts & 2 detectives who excel at searches start in the house asap after the report is filed.

I suspect that we will soon be discussing PPD and PPP ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he could have innocently hidden somewhere and been unable to get out, that is in my mind right now... =(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jadea02