GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the pic I posted above, is that green thing a tent? (Middle left side)

I, for one, am hoping it was not foul play. Can't it just be an accident?

If it was an accident I wonder if the crime scene tape is just to keep lookey loos at a distance, it appears the tape goes clear out to the road. Look at what has already been posted all over social media. Imagine if they could get any closer.

I think it is just to keep people away. The police put crime scene tape around my house when the house across the street exploded from a gas leak. My house was damaged too.

Unless the septic tank was abandoned with only a flimsy lid covering it I don't see how he could be in a septic tank accidentally.

If it was a regularly used tank most are built below ground and when its pumped out the worker has to dig down a ways to find the septic opening where they place the hose to empty the tank. Other than that most of the septic tanks I have seen cant even be seen and are underground.

Could he be in a crawl space under the house and the people are mistaken about the septic tank?

Pulaski County Crime Scene Investigation van is there also. Channel 7 WSLS just said this means a suspected crime took place at that scene.

Unless the septic tank was abandoned with only a flimsy lid covering it I don't see how he could be in a septic tank accidentally.

If it was a regularly used tank most are built below ground and when its pumped out the worker has to dig down a ways to find the septic opening where they place the hose to empty the tank. Other than that most of the septic tanks I have seen cant even be seen and are underground.

Could he be in a crawl space under the house and the people are mistaken about the septic tank?

Did you see the link I posted up thread about septic tanks? Here it is again.. http://www.nj.com/hunterdon-county-...ank_in_tewksbury_family_warns_of_dangers.html

There are 3 incidents listed in that article of children accidentally falling into a septic tank.

While I will condemn the parents if they were involved, it is still possible at this point that Noah accidentally fell into a septic tank.

Ray Daudani NBC12 ‏@RayDaudaniNBC12 38s39 seconds ago
@cnnbrk #BREAKING: Sources say missing Pulaski 5-year-old #NoahThomas found dead
http://shout.lt/Y92k (via @NBC12)

It is extremely rare for me to be positive in cases like this, I felt that way with Noah, for some reason I really thought he walked away, and just followed his nose for an adventure at first. And now it ends up like this, just waiting to hear what exactly happened to this cute little boy. Makes me sick, time and time again, the same results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett