GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like a storage building to me but my eyes aren't the best.

My eyes aren't the best either. Some septic tanks do have to be put above ground. I wonder if it may be a green septic tank? But they seem more interested in the house it seems to me.

This one has hit me hard. I was praying so hard that someone wanted Noah to love him as their own and he was being taken care of and would be returned to his family ALIVE. Here we are again wondering how this precious little boy ended up dead. His sweet little smile will forever haunt me. Now instead of praying for an alive Noah to be found I'm praying they discover it was a horrible tragic accident. Poor sweet little guy :(

There it is AGAIN! "The boys". Was there really another boy?

Does that mean he was with another little boy at the time?

I wonder why they are saying they do not suspect foul play.

If so, he must have fallen in somehow.

Such a sad ending for this sweet little boy.

:rose: for noah

i pray this was a tragic accident, that he was exploring and he somehow fell in.....

god knows we see enough of the other kind :(........

Wish we'd have a livestream that was staying on the house to see if anyone in that area was going out in handcuffs.

If they've truly waited this long to check septic systems....that is unacceptable. imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Praying for sweet Noah, who reminds me so much of my 6yo!

Septic systems can become disabled after heavy rains, flooding. I wonder if the cover was pulled off to work on it and he fell in. ?

Yup and where the tent is now is where the guys in this picture are staring before the tent was put up.
View attachment 71723

This really has me wondering how ,when this driveway has been used over and over by LE did they not notice any indication of an accidental fall into a septic tank. I posted pictures yesterday or the day before of the same location to show how close to the road the drive way was. I am stunned ,this is where the investigation is, and where his poor little body has been found.

If they've truly waited this long to check septic systems....that is unacceptable. imo

Unless the lid closed automatically (as one poster suggested up thread), it will be pretty easy for investigators to determine if this was an accident or not. Poor baby.

The Sheriff might want to really avoid social media now because he is taking a beating and it is only going to get worse.

Cameron Austin ‏@CameronOAustin 1m1 minute ago
PIO officer just let the media know there will be a 6 p.m. news conference at the airport. #NoahThomas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member