GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FB page confirming his death now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Family is confirming on facebook.They have no details and are waiting to be updated

Oh man...I had a feeling he was close to home. This is awful.

I grew up with a big sewer in my back yard as a kid .It had a lid made with bars so you could see down it .We used to look down it and watch all the water flow by and throw little things in it.As a kid I never had any desire to open the lid and go into it.YUK.I can't imagine any kid wanting to do that unless they dropped something valuable into it and was trying to get it back.

@CameronOAustin: Multiple sources have confirmed: #NoahThomas found dead when crews pumped septic tank on parents property.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the tell tale signs of the ever changing time line. Sigh. RIP Noah, you deserved better.

It is extremely rare for me to be positive in cases like this, I felt that way with Noah, for some reason I really thought he walked away, and just followed his nose for an adventure at first. And now it ends up like this, just waiting to hear what exactly happened to this cute little boy. Makes me sick, time and time again, the same results.
Maybe he heard innocent talk about septic tanks, and when he went potty he decided to go investigate where his poo went. No matter what the case, poor little guy. :(

What FB? I don't find anything on the HFMNoah page.

I can't find their facebook page. Can you please paste link? I can only find the TV news station one when I go back through posts. Thank you.

https://www.facebook.com/findmissingnoahthomas/posts/1609981272552396

link to the post, their FB page seems a little screwy, i'd seen screen shots of their previous post but it took 57 min before it actually showed up for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southshore16