GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, thank you, beachlvr0810. I was about to go back and find the link. From the WUSA 9 article: "Police said it is believed that he left the house on foot with a white male child."

I wish there were more information as to who the other child is. Brother? Neighbor? Unknown kid spotted with Noah by passersby? It would be helpful to know if they are looking for an abducted Noah or a Noah who has wandered into the countryside on his own. I'm guessing abduction, but wish we knew more to help with the search.

I wish there was more info too. Maybe he was with a neighbor's child at first and the other child, being older, knew how to go back home. What time did he really leave? Was it around the time some of the neighbors would be going to church?

Everything is so tight-lipped in this investigation, I guess we won't know what happened right now.

Prayers that this dear boy is found safe and sound, and soon.

Please do not be a Jenise Wright or Elizabeth Olten or Derrick Robie. I am so scared for this child who was last reported with another child and the law enforcement who is quiet. Not good.

I guess I am camped here for the night. I am praying. VA has a lot of happy endings in cases where the kids wondered off. So I am praying that he really wondered off . Is anyone running the scanner feed ?

Prayers sent from Delaware. I hope they find him very, very soon. Safe.

Saw a SAR group heading that way this afternoon with lights flashing. Didn't know at the time what was going on. Local media, WSET 13, WSLS 10, and WDBJ 7. Latest is search is continuing through the night with professionals only. Earlier there were hundreds of volunteers out looking. Media said blood hounds are out.

Prayers for this young man. It's going to get into the 30's tonight. Much too cold for him to be out without lots of warm clothing. Praying the dogs picked up his scent and are able to find him soon!!!!!

http://www.wsls.com/story/28583346/missing-pulaski-boy

The child is believed to be in danger and was last seen at 5461 Highland Road, Dublin, Virginia

Police believe the child left the house on foot.

Pulaski County Sheriff Jim Davis said the search for Noah Thomas will continue through the night. He said bloodhounds are available and search teams from across the Commonwealth are assisting in the search effort.

Sheriff Davis said there is no significant person of interest, at this time.

Pulaski County Sheriff Jim Davis tells Duke Carter WSLS that the search for 5 year old Noah Thomas will continue throughout the night. They have bloodhounds and search teams from across the Commonwealth to help with search efforts.

https://www.facebook.com/wsls10/photos/a.71524042175.98664.67450987175/10153348587357176/?type=1&fref=nf

These cases always break my heart but this was does especially because he looks so much like my friends son. So much so they could be twins. I will keep praying this sweet boy is brought home safely to his parents very soon.

I didn't get a chance to read all the articles yet, so my apologies if this was stated, was it explained why they think he left? Was it just mom and the child in the home while she was sleeping.... And when he left? Or was the other male child there?

My understanding is after 3 hours when a child goes missing the odds of being found safe and alive rocket in the wrong direction. I hope he appears soon

Any news this morning from last night's searches? I read that the FBI is now involved, but have not seen anything else.

I hope they find this little sweetheart safe and sound. It always makes me worry when a young child isn't found in the first couple hours. I just think that if he was out just wandering around that he would of been happened upon by now with all the searches going on. It makes me very nervous for him. Prayers going up for Noah....where are you sweetheart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3