GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

Pulled surveillance from a number of places and have them on file

Has the family on film at a local store

LE is searching video up to 12 hours prior to reporting missing time

Hope to have something more to report at around 3:00pm

Difficult to give information to media when LE doesn't have information themselves

Absolutely no mention of the other "child". Why didn't a reporter ask about that?!

Are we allowed to repost information found on family members facebook pages without linking to it or stating names?

I'm back for another VA case, sadly. I pray sweet Noah is found unharmed today. My in-laws live in the area, we live a few hours away but I would love to help search. They aren't accepting volunteers now? Have we put the 2nd child being involved behind us as a rumor?

Are we allowed to repost information found on family members facebook pages without linking to it or stating names?

You can paraphrase, I believe, and delicately point others to the specific page.

I am back, Thankyou guys for posting the press conference, very much appreciated!

So no mention of the older child at all? I wonder if it was early reports wrong.

I'm not sure what to think just yet, but two dogs tracking his scent to a road is interesting.

Ok. Good friend of the family and neighbor says they were just with the parents. LE is keeping them in their home (as is customary) and they are heartbroken but keeping up.

A new search team lead has been put together which is accepting non professional searchers. This friend claims to be a part of one of those teams and says they are accepting people at the fair grounds to volunteer as professional team leads become available.

She's posted 5 updates about it in the last hour.

Okay, well for those who still had the livestream up, that was hilarious to see the reporter out in front of the airport prepping for her oncamera interview, chatting with the cameraman, completely unaware she was on camera.

The "meat" of the press conference was bleeped out for me. It sounds like Noah has a sibling, who is an infant?

The events of the morning, leading up to his disappearance, were unintelligible to me.

The timeline - mother woke at 10:30. She found front door open with storm door secured. She checked house and yard and could not find him.

She called LE by just before 11

BBM I'm wondering what "secured" means. Does that mean it was closed and latched, or does that mean it was locked? Because if it was locked from the inside, then he went out a different door.

What is everyone's gut instinct on this situation? :thinking:

So hard to say with so little info, but my mind goes to the place where the dogs stopped tracking. Did Noah get into a car at that point? What would be reasons for the trail to end right there?

I just saw another pic of Noah on a friend's facebook - apparently he does have a newborn sibling. The pic was Noah and a tiny baby.

So hard to say with so little info, but my mind goes to the place where the dogs stopped tracking. Did Noah get into a car at that point? What would be reasons for the trail to end right there?

Kinda what I thought .. Sounds like he got in a car. Abduction maybe??

ETA .. I have another thought, but I won't go there. :silenced:

I'd imagine secured meant closed and latched - not open. The Sheriff seemed to imply that they are pretty sure Noah went out the front door on foot.

BBM I'm wondering what "secured" means. Does that mean it was closed and latched, or does that mean it was locked? Because if it was locked from the inside, then he went out a different door.

A storm door could be locked while open and still close, making it locked from the inside. Or it could mean that he is somewhere in the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc